FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Oops i was supposed to retire that word. Oh well, extenuating circumstances. this guy is truly fucking braindead.
he cant understand that that diagram was not the ONLY document presented and it was ONLY meant to show the basic concept of the "tube within a tube" construction
he seems to think that the plans for the building(available in MANY places online) was somehow not available to the 9/11 commission so they didnt know the core columns had cross members

Not sure what that has to do with 3,000 murders in NYC that have got the wrong cause of death written on the death certificates.

The FEMA core presented to NIST was this.

femacore.gif

They were murdered by terrorists, you daft ****.

Based on an assumption of collapse so in error because the people analyzing collapse didnt, have the plans and were misinformed of the design.

The people creating the cause of death did not even know how the building was designed? How, .......... again HOW, ......... can the analysis be correct?
yeah FEMA thought the towers only had ONE FLOOR and the outside of the building was all straight lines

Oops i was supposed to retire that word. Oh well, extenuating circumstances. this guy is truly fucking braindead.
he cant understand that that diagram was not the ONLY document presented and it was ONLY meant to show the basic concept of the "tube within a tube" construction
he seems to think that the plans for the building(available in MANY places online) was somehow not available to the 9/11 commission so they didnt know the core columns had cross members

I think he's been playing with Charlie Sheen's member.

he cant understand that that diagram was not the ONLY document presented

You can't show another document defining structure from official sources than this,

femacore.gif

Americans need due process for Consitutional protection.

he cant understand that that diagram was not the ONLY document presented

You can't show another document defining structure from official sources than this,

Americans need due process for Consitutional protection.
i already HAVE
thats why i know it is a waste of time to actually post anything but ridicule towards you

:lol: @ the bolded

You have never shown where they are. You are being deceptive. If this is NOT true, you will produce a source of official plans.

The plans from silverstein,

WTC Blueprints Leaked by Whistleblower

Have been altered to appear as final drawings. These digital anomalies were inadvertently created and are in the revision tables, (added, alteration) notice the difference from the regular scanned pencil lines adjacent that are also a part of the faery in the table.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

Have been altered to appear as final drawings. These digital anomalies were inadvertently created and are in the revision tables, (added, alteration) notice the difference from the regular scanned pencil lines adjacent that are also a part of the faery in the table.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg
find a source OTHER than Alex Jones
he is a LIAR

and before you claim that wasnt from Alex Jones

ww.infowars.com/articles/sept11/wtc_blueprints_leaked_by_whistleblower.htm <<< that was your source link

Last edited:

A-A-159.revtab.jpg
he is a LIAR

algoxy.com/psych/planimages/A-A-159.revtab.jpg <<< that was your source link

You find it. I'm showing you the bogus plan and telling you what jones says. I know the silverstein plans are phoney and am proving it I really don't care where they come from. Can you imagine final plans for the tallest buildings in the world and the title block is poorly lettered in freehand?

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

the building authority hasn't stamped it. No way. Fake!

The NIST disclaimer covers them, no matter what.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

A-A-159.revtab.jpg
he is a LIAR

You find it. I'm showing you the bogus plan and telling you what jones says. I know the silverstein plans are phoney and am proving it I really don't care where they come from. Can you imagine final plans for the tallest buildings in the world and the title block is poorly lettered in freehand?

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg
you are a fake
LOL

he is a LIAR

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg
you are a fake
LOL

Support for the impossible to obscure the possible is how the secret methods of mass murder are hidden.

The official structure,

femacore.gif

could not have stood, and if it did, could not come down as it did. Steel reinforced cast concrete walls surrounded the 80'x120' core.

core_animation_75.gif

Last edited:
There is independently verified evidence proving that FEMA lied. An engineer certified in 12 states was at GZ 2 weeks after 9-11 and was given information describing a concrete core.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

On September 13, 2001 Leslie Robertsons interview with Newsweek was published where he identified a concrete core.
then show a photo during construction where they put the concrete IN the core

they DIDNT
thats why there are no photos of it
you fucking moron

There is independently verified evidence proving that FEMA lied. An engineer certified in 12 states was at GZ 2 weeks after 9-11 and was given information describing a concrete core.

On September 13, 2001 Leslie Robertsons interview with Newsweek was published where he identified a concrete core.

they DIDNT
you fucking moron

Your masters removed those photos before 9-11 so you might lie more effectively now. But they didn't count on the photographers of 9-11 catching the intact core, which exposes the lie.

southcorestands.gif

Again, you have no photos of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 where they would be seen if they existed. Just as we see the concrete which actually did exist.

Last edited:

they DIDNT
you fucking moron

Your masters removed those photos before 9-11 so you might lie more effectively now. But they didn't count on the photographers of 9-11 catching the intact core, which exposes the lie.

Again, you have no photos of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 where they would be seen if they existed. Just as we see the concrete which actually did exist.
and that photo(you've posted it literally hundreds of times now) does not show concrete in the core to anyone with a functioning brain

they DIDNT
you fucking moron

and that photo(you've posted it literally hundreds of times now) does not show concrete in the core to anyone with a functioning brain

You have not reasonably suggested what the WTC 2 core is if not steel. And, gypsum boards will not do.

Last edited:
To suggest that gypsum fastened to these columns which have NO diagonal or horizontal bracing was not sheared of by hundereds of thousands of tons of falling, crashing steel is absolutely absurd.

femacore.gif

To suggest that gypsum fastened to these columns which have NO diagonal or horizontal bracing was not sheared of by hundereds of thousands of tons of falling, crashing steel is absolutely absurd.

femacore.gif
again, that diagram was not intended to be a full representation of the core, your insistence to claim that shows how dishonest you are

try again, Mr Brown

Forum List

Back