FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The construction photos showing concrete were all removed before 9-11 by the perps, but you know that. However, the 9-11 images are in the publics possession and they show concrete and NO steel core columns.

Here is a construction picture that shows what the steel in the core really was. Not core columns, elevator guide rail support steel. The butt plates on top are not strong enough for a "core column, but they do facilitate the perfect alignment that elevators need very quickly.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

The elevator guide rail supports fell immediatly and so are unseen in 9-11 images, but the concrete core shear wall is seen toppling into the core area here.

core_animation_75.gif
seriously, do you have the slightest idea what a motion gif is?
its a series of STILL photos put together
you can make them say just about anything if you put them together right

you see that is a lame argument..we have seen the stills and this just puts it in sequence and is definitely persuasive..and given the statements of the NIST of the difficulty he had in obtaining information and documentation and lawyers assigned to deter fact finding it is very possible and would warrant full disclosure and examination as part of independent investigation

We have the orginal video on you tube that the .gif sequence was made from.

http://www(dot)youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5b

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5b]Youtube video, core wall falling at 17 seconds[/ame]

Then there is a helicopter photo that shows the same piece falling from a completely different angle.

Last edited:
seriously, do you have the slightest idea what a motion gif is?
its a series of STILL photos put together
you can make them say just about anything if you put them together right

you see that is a lame argument..we have seen the stills and this just puts it in sequence and is definitely persuasive..and given the statements of the NIST of the difficulty he had in obtaining information and documentation and lawyers assigned to deter fact finding it is very possible and would warrant full disclosure and examination as part of independent investigation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5b]Youtube video, core wall falling at 17 seconds[/ame]

Then there is a helicopter photo that shows the same piece falling from a completely different angle.
you messed up your link
the video doesnt play

you messed up your link
the video doesnt play

No, the techno sabotage messed it up. DARPA, a division of the CIA is the one that developed the internet. There's all kinds of tricks they can do we don't know of.

I'm playing it right now from a link on my concrete core page.

The Concrete Cores Of The WTC Towers

Last edited:
[youtube]nIZp6aOibiM[/youtube]

nope, you just messed up the link

and DARPA didn't do anything to it

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI]YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?[/ame]

Of course if there was techno sabotage by the perps, you would try and say it wasn't.

I have all kinds of disruption with my posting. Now it's working.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI"]YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?[/ame]

Of course if there was techno sabotage by the perps, you would try and say it wasn't.

no, moron, you are seriously paranoid
you just messed up your links

and yes, i saw that video
and you MIGHT be right that those were parts of the core columns but it could ALSO have been parts of the back side outer shell
but, in the video it is CLEARLY not part of a concrete core wall

Last edited:

and you MIGHT be right that those were parts of the core columns but it could ALSO have been parts of the back side outer shell

Now you attempt to misrepresent what I say. The core is empty, a massive piece of concrete wall falls into the core. The spire, an interior box column outside the core stands in the background.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:

Now you attempt to misrepresent what I say. The core is empty, a massive piece of concrete wall falls into the core. The spire, an interior box column outside the core stands in the background.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
no, i misrepresented nothing
you are just fucking INSANE

[youtube]nIZp6aOibiM[/youtube](See at 17 seconds)
YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?
core_animation_75.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

It appears I've evidenced the exact misrepresentation I assert, by your very words.

The perpetrators of mass murder you seek to protect with your deceptive, manipulative ways by helping to keep the methods of mass murder secret, would recommend, that if you cannot think of anything else, assert whatever you think that lurkers might relate to.

Last edited:

It appears I've evidenced the exact misrepresentation I assert, by your very words.

The perpetrators of mass murder you seek to protect with your deceptive, manipulative ways by helping to keep the methods of mass murder secret, would recommend, that if you cannot think of anything else, assert whatever you think that lurkers might relate to.
uh, only in your delusional insane fucking world

We see completly irrational behavior. No consideration for the 3,000 people that died, no consideration for law or the Constitution. Clearly, this poster has a secret agenda of interfering with Americans seeking to share vital truths and protecting the infiltrators of government that enabled this tragedy.

We see completly irrational behavior. No consideration for the 3,000 people that died, no consideration for law or the Constitution. Clearly, this poster has a secret agenda of interfering with Americans seeking to share vital truths and protecting the infiltrators of government that enabled this tragedy.
:lol: yeah, i have a very NON-secret agenda of laughing at stupid idiots that think 9/11 was in inside job

:lol: yeah, i have a very NON-secret agenda of laughing at stupid idiots that think 9/11 was in inside job

A simple deception is all that can be alleged, and it is well proven.

FEMA made this diagram of what the core was supposed to be designed like.

femacore.gif

Then on 9-11, the core area is empty in all photos,

spire_dust-3.jpg

Except 1 of WTC 2 that shows what can only be concrete. All the exterior steel framework is gone and no structural stel is visible as the core stands obviously a solid walled, hollow structure.

southcorestands.gif

A NON-secret agenda of laughing at grieving children.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

and the massive compromise to their futures any compromise to the Constitution will bring.

Last edited:

Except 1 of WTC 2 that shows what can only be concrete. All the exterior steel framework is gone and no structural stel is visible as the core stands obviously a solid walled, hollow structure.

and the massive compromise to their futures any compromise to the Constitution will bring.
you fail again Mr Brown

you fail again Mr Brown

Actually, when you remove the images it shows you have no position and so must attempt to remove the reasonable basis my position has. All you can do is disinform.

you fail again Mr Brown

Actually, when you remove the images it shows you have no position and so must attempt to remove the reasonable basis my position has. All you can do is disinform.
:lol: wow you REALLY are DUMB

i remove them because if anyone is reading this thread they have seen them every time you have posted them, they dont need to see them again

its called "saving bandwith"

you fail again Mr Brown

i remove them because if anyone is reading this thread they have seen them every time you have posted them, they dont need to see them again

Yea, bandwidth is more important than lives.

0911firefighter.ART_GF8P58I2.1+09119-11fireman014.embedded.prod_affiliate.6.jpg

but doing so is un American and violates the Constitution.

Last edited:

LOL
you are a fucking idiot
how have i "violated" the constitution

this should be good :popcorn:

LOL
you are a fucking idiot

The bolded part applies to you unless you don't even have the status of an immigrant.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

If you do anything else, it is un American.

Last edited:

LOL
you are a fucking idiot

The bolded part applies to you unless you don't even have the status of an immigrant.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

If you do anything else, it is un American.
uh, NO
i have taken no such oath as i was BORN here, asshole
you can stick that bullshit right back up your own ass

Forum List

Back