FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

LOL
you are a fucking idiot
how have i "violated" the constitution

this should be good :popcorn:

The bolded part applies to you unless you don't even have the status of an immigrant.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

If you do anything else, it is un American.
uh, NO
i have taken no such oath as i was BORN here, asshole
you can stick that bullshit right back up your own ass

You advocate that only immigrants have an duty to support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; and you have no such duty.

The bolded part applies to you unless you don't even have the status of an immigrant.

The Oath of Allegiance

The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

If you do anything else, it is un American.
uh, NO

You advocate that only immigrants have an duty to support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; and you have no such duty.
no, i said i never took that oath
and i DO support and defend the constitution
just not your fucking stupid moronic bullshit conspiracies

uh, NO

How do you support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; by not recognizing a violation of United States Federal law when guiliani took the NYC WTC documents
and the courts would not compel a return of the public documents to the ublic offices?

How do you support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; by not recognizing a violation of United States Federal law when guiliani took the NYC WTC documents
and the courts would not compel a return of the public documents to the public offices?

It appears you percieve your own evasion to be obvious so fail to be accountable when it comes to explaining exactly how you support and defend the Constitution while ignoring the violations of law that enable the deception that conceals the methods of mass murder on 9-11.

Yer a liar agent.

and the courts would not compel a return of the public documents to the public offices?

It appears you percieve your own evasion to be obvious so fail to be accountable when it comes to explaining exactly how you support and defend the Constitution while ignoring the violations of law that enable the deception that conceals the methods of mass murder on 9-11.

Yer a liar agent.
fuck off pissant
you need serious professional help
seek it out

Yer a liar agent.

fuck off pissant
seek it out

It is proven in your own words agent, you lied earlier when you said i DO support and defend the constitution. You do not, and cannot say how you do support and defend the Constitution while ignoring the violations of law relating to the murders of 3,000 innocent people.

fuck off pissant
seek it out

It is proven in your own words agent, you lied earlier when you said i DO support and defend the constitution. You do not, and cannot say how you do support and defend the Constitution while ignoring the violations of law relating to the murders of 3,000 innocent people.
no, i did not lie
you are lying
i DO support the constitution, i just don't support your stupid asinine conspiracies

uh, NO

fuck off pissant
seek it out

no, i did not lie
you are lying
i DO support the constitution, i just don't support your stupid asinine conspiracies

When I point at a violation of law by a government official and a judge failing to recognize, follow and uphold laws, by by the ex NYC mayor taking the WTC documents and the NYCLU freedom of information act request that enable the deception of NIST by FEMA relating to the core structure, you refuse to notice the problem.

You cannot support the Constitution from that postion. It is a position not supported by or supporting the Constitution.

You are a fraud.

Last edited:

no, i did not lie
you are lying

When I point at a violation of law by a government official and a judge failing to recognize, follow and uphold laws, by by the ex NYC mayor taking the WTC documents and the NYCLU freedom of information act request that enable the deception of NIST by FEMA relating to the core structure, you refuse to notice the problem.

You cannot support the Constitution from that postion. It is a position not supported by or supporting the Constitution.

You are a fraud.
no, asshole, it is YOU, Mr Brown, that is the fool
i never claimed to be anything, you are the one that called me one
LOL
you remain an idiot

no, i did not lie
you are lying

You are a fraud.
LOL
you remain an idiot

Your actions, the proof, makes you what you are. Not my recognition of it. You cannot support and defend the US Constitution while supporting lawless behaviors of officials by refusing to notice their effects.

Support for the US Constitution requires support for due process which is defined and mandated by all official entities as duties. They take an oath stating they will uphold the Constitution, just as the implied oath of natural citizenship binds each American in a lesser capacity.

None of this will mean anything to an agent who supports the secret methods of mass murder by infiltrators and their efforts to destroy the Constitution. You've shown these violations of due process mean nothing to you.

The cause of death of 3,000 on 9-11 is invalid.

Last edited:

You are a fraud.
LOL
you remain an idiot

Your actions, the proof, makes you what you are. Not my recognition of it. You cannot support and defend the US Constitution while supporting lawless behaviors of officials by refusing to notice their effects.

Support for the US Constitution requires support for due process which is defined and mandated by all official entities as duties. They take an oath stating they will uphold the Constitution, just as the implied oath of natural citizenship binds each American in a lesser capacity.

None of this will mean anything to an agent who supports the secret methods of mass murder by infiltrators and their efforts to destroy the Constitution. You've shown these violations of due process mean nothing to you.

If there was a violation of the constitution, then why arent intelligent sane people on board with you? Only dumbass crazy tin foil hat wearing feakshows like yourself seem to think theres a conspiracy.

You are dumb, and im glad we have wacked out fringers like yourself to laugh at. Your rantings are nothing more than entertainment for sane people. Please continue with your crazy conspiracies, because your intellectual superiors desire amusement. Now dance little monkey, dance.

LOL
you remain an idiot

If there was a violation of the constitution, then why arent intelligent sane people on board with you?

Intelligent is one thing, informed is another. Attitudes control perceptions and knowledge controls attitudes. There has been a massive dumbing down of America.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM[/ame]
Hidden Agenda Transcript

Sanity is another separate issue. If there was a psychological operation to create attitudes, would you recognize it? Could you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...zation-psyops-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html

Only dumbass crazy tin foil hat wearing feakshows like yourself seem to think theres a conspiracy.

You are dumb, and im glad we have wacked out fringers like yourself to laugh at. Your rantings are nothing more than entertainment for sane people. Please continue with your crazy conspiracies, because your intellectual superiors desire amusement. Now dance little monkey, dance.

Methinks you cannot use evidence and reason, and actually describe yourself.

If there was a violation of the constitution, then why arent intelligent sane people on board with you?

Intelligent is one thing, informed is another. Attitudes control perceptions and knowledge controls attitudes. There has been a massive dumbing down of America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM]YouTube - Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations[/ame]
Hidden Agenda Transcript

Sanity is another separate issue. If there was a psychological operation to create attitudes, would you recognize it? Could you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...zation-psyops-and-infiltration-of-us-gov.html

Only dumbass crazy tin foil hat wearing feakshows like yourself seem to think theres a conspiracy.

Thats all you got?!!! I told you to FUCKING DANCE MONKEY!!! Now get to it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM]YouTube - Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations[/ame]
Hidden Agenda Transcript

he'll call you a disinfo agent next
:lol:

Hidden Agenda Transcript

Does that mean you have the intelligence to recognize the differences between what FEMA presents as the core of the Twins,

femacore.gif

and the core of WTC 2 on 9-11?

southcorestands.gif

YouTube - Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations
Hidden Agenda Transcript

Does that mean you have the intelligence to recognize the differences between what FEMA presents as the core of the Twins,

and the core of WTC 2 on 9-11?
if he has read this thread any, he has already seen those pics and you didnt need to post them again

Forum List

Back