FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

To suggest that gypsum fastened to these columns which have NO diagonal or horizontal bracing was not sheared of by hundereds of thousands of tons of falling, crashing steel is absolutely absurd.

femacore.gif
again, that diagram was not intended to be a full representation of the core, your insistence to claim that shows how dishonest you are

try again, Mr Brown

The diagram logically cannot be considered a representation if it does not indicate the bracing scheme. That it is so incompetent is nearly incomprehensible. That it is the only official depiction is astounding.

The plans from silverstein are faked to appear as final drawings by the addition of revision talbes that have a big oops in them,

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

on about 20% of the sheets, and they have no diagonal bracing scheme either.

How dishonest are the perps who provide you with your information and if you won't answer that, wtf do you pretend to think you can attempt dismissal of actual evidence?

Last edited:
To suggest that gypsum fastened to these columns which have NO diagonal or horizontal bracing was not sheared of by hundereds of thousands of tons of falling, crashing steel is absolutely absurd.

femacore.gif
again, that diagram was not intended to be a full representation of the core, your insistence to claim that shows how dishonest you are

try again, Mr Brown

The diagram logically cannot be considered a representation if it does not indicate the bracing scheme. That it is so incompetent is nearly incomprehensible. That it is the only official depiction is astounding.

The plans from silverstein are faked to appear as final drawings by the addition of revision talbes that have a big oops in them,

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

How dishonest are the perps who provide you with your information and if you won't answer that, wtf do you pretend to think you can attempt dismissal of actual evidence?
again, it wasnt meant to

try again, Mr Brown

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

again, it wasnt meant to

Correct, the perpetrators never meant to descibe what never existed in detail. If this is NOT true, you will post the missing details of the core structure.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

again, it wasnt meant to

Correct, the perpetrators never meant to descibe what never existed in detail. If this is NOT true, you will post the missing details of the core structure.
ROFLMAO

you just dont get it
that diagram wasnt the ONLY thing presented
you are just a massive liar

again, it wasnt meant to

ROFLMAO

you just dont get it

This pretty well confirms that your entire front here is a fraud and that there is absolutely no evidence for anything you say and such act is comprised of ad hominum and ridicule intended to create attitudes and control peoples perceptions.

A psyops trying to keep the methods of mass murder secret so the usurpation of the Constitution can continue.

Well it ain't working chumpagent. The cause of death is invalid.

ROFLMAO

you just dont get it

This pretty well confirms that your entire front here is a fraud and that there is absolutely no evidence for anything you say and such act is comprised of ad hominum and ridicule intended to create attitudes and control peoples perceptions.

A psyops trying to keep the methods of mass murder secret so the usurpation of the Constitution can continue.

Well it ain't working chumpagent. The cause of death is invalid.
ROFLMAO

what a dumbass

again, it wasnt meant to

ROFLMAO

you just dont get it

You've never backed up anything with evidence or reason in your gatekeeping action. Clearly you exist here to interfere with Americans trying to get informed adequate for the protection and defense of the Constitution.

The FEMA deception invalidates the official cause of death, due process has not been served.

ROFLMAO

you just dont get it

You've never backed up anything with evidence or reason in your gatekeeping action. Clearly you exist here to interfere with Americans trying to get informed adequate for the protection and defense of the Constitution.

The FEMA deception invalidates the official cause of death, due process has not been served.
yes, my "job" here is to distract people from seeing your "troofer" bullshit

ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

you just dont get it

ROFLMAO

Partly correct. You cannot prove my evidence is BS. You have completely failed.

FEMA decieved NIST rendering the cause of 3,000 peoples deaths invalid, no a due process record.

ROFLMAO

FEMA decieved NIST rendering the cause of 3,000 peoples deaths invalid, no a due process record.
thing is, i dont have to prove it is bullshit
you have failed to prove it has any merit

ROFLMAO

I've proven the merit, you fail to recognize it just as you fail to produce evidence or reasoning, or recognize it while its done for you as you pretend to not be able to.

Constitutional due process has been violated in 3,000 murder cases.

I've proven the merit, you fail to recognize it just as you fail to produce evidence or reasoning, or recognize it while its done for you as you pretend to not be able to.

again, i dont have to prove anything
you have to prove your assertions
you have failed

you have failed

I never understood that theory of yours..why are you not obligated to prove your theory's ?

who wrote this debate rule...do you have a link ?..can you support this assertion ?

you have failed

I never understood that theory of yours..why are you not obligated to prove your theory's ?

who wrote this debate rule...do you have a link ?..can you support this assertion ?
lol
you have a hard time figuring out a lot of things

but do you support Christopheras theory of a concrete core above grade?

you have failed

lol

he makes a compelling argument...

lol

yet he cant produce a single construction photo showing them pouring concrete in the core above grade
not one

lol

yet he cant produce a single construction photo showing them pouring concrete in the core above grade
not one

The construction photos showing concrete were all removed before 9-11 by the perps, but you know that. However, the 9-11 images are in the publics possession and they show concrete and NO steel core columns.

Here is a construction picture that shows what the steel in the core really was. Not core columns, elevator guide rail support steel. The butt plates on top are not strong enough for a "core column, but they do facilitate the perfect alignment that elevators need very quickly.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

The elevator guide rail supports fell immediatly and so are unseen in 9-11 images, but the concrete core shear wall is seen toppling into the core area here.

core_animation_75.gif

Last edited:
not one

The construction photos showing concrete were all removed before 9-11 by the perps, but you know that. However, the 9-11 images are in the publics possession and they show concrete and NO steel core columns.

Here is a construction picture that shows what the steel in the core really was. Not core columns, elevator guide rail support steel. The butt plates on top are not strong enough for a "core column, but they do facilitate the perfect alignment that elevators need very quickly.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

The elevator guide rail supports fell immediatly and so are unseen in 9-11 images, but the concrete core shear wall is seen toppling into the core area here.

core_animation_75.gif
seriously, do you have the slightest idea what a motion gif is?
its a series of STILL photos put together
you can make them say just about anything if you put them together right

not one

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

core_animation_75.gif
seriously, do you have the slightest idea what a motion gif is?
its a series of STILL photos put together
you can make them say just about anything if you put them together right

you see that is a lame argument..we have seen the stills and this just puts it in sequence and is definitely persuasive..and given the statements of the NIST of the difficulty he had in obtaining information and documentation and lawyers assigned to deter fact finding it is very possible and would warrant full disclosure and examination as part of independent investigation

Forum List

Back