FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

i dont need to
you have already shown you are a complete and total moron

Again you fail to support your position. Clearly you have no evidence and will use no evidence and are wholly unreasonable.

Your goal is obvious, to see that the methods of mass murder remain secret and that the US Constitution is defeated.
y position is that you are a complete and total moron and that YOUR posts prove that
thats all the support i'll ever need

The perps would want you to pretend that was the case. However, the fact is that you pretend to think that the FEMA diagram of the core,

femacore.gif

looks like the core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

So clearly, either you are the moron or you are just taking a position that makes you appear as one.

No, gypsum will not appear like that after hundreds of thousands of tons of steel crashed over it.

Last edited:
The perpetrators present helicopter photos of the towers and point at vertical steel inside the core and call them, "core columns".

interiorboxcolumnsarrow.jpg

A close more detailed image will show the truth. On top of the vertical steel left and right of the center crane are butt plates used to join elevator guide rail support steel. Butt plates allow the piece joined to be shifted horizontally by elongating the bolt holes or shimming to tile the new section above. Elevators require perfect vertical alignment. In the case of the Twins, they were the first towers to be built with a significant amount of building materials being raised to top floors, for construction, by elevators. Contractors had a clause intheir contract guaranteeing elevators to move materials.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Such methods of joining vertical steel have very little lateral strength, just as the bottom for the guide rail support steel shows.

w20cuf.jpg

That is called "grillage". It is a stack of steel cribbing set on a relatively thin slab to level it and spread the load out further. It is not a proper foundation that can take the huge lateral loads that were found on the base of the 1,350 foot towers.

The elevator guide rail support steel recieved all of its lateral support from the concrete core and horizontal braces that were cast into the core walls and externded through them to be fastened to the interio box columns which surrounded the concrete core walls.

Last edited:
It should be obvious to any unafraid to confront inconvienent and disturbing truths, that 9-11 has not been explained, and that the cause of death of 3,000 at the trade center is not valid.

The grief may exist along side of a fear to question the government,

9+11+GRIEF.jpg

so, Americans not afraid, must question for those who are afraid. In that way the Constitution can be protected, all Americans are protected. The future may be secured with rights and freedom.

Again you fail to support your position. Clearly you have no evidence and will use no evidence and are wholly unreasonable.

Your goal is obvious, to see that the methods of mass murder remain secret and that the US Constitution is defeated.
y position is that you are a complete and total moron and that YOUR posts prove that

The perps would want you to pretend that was the case. However, the fact is that you pretend to think that the FEMA diagram of the core,

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

So clearly, either you are the moron or you are just taking a position that makes you appear as one.

No, gypsum will not appear like that after hundreds of thousands of tons of steel crashed over it.
again, you are seeing something there that ISNT THERE
you are totally and completely delusional

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

I'm not seeing what FEMA says should be there, this is certain. There is absolutely NO structural steel protruding and such a core, IF it existed, would show lots of protruding structural steel in a collapse.

Last edited:

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

If ditzbot had plans of what it says existed, something tangible, that would be meaningful. ditz has nothing. No plans from official sources.

When guiliani took the NYC WTC documents the conspiracy to decive was enabled. ditz tries to continue it. The evidence from 9-11 images showing the true core, and the the other independent evidence verifies that there was a concrete core and the purpose of the ex NYC mayor theft of the WTC documents becomes clear.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

If ditzbot had plans of what it says existed, something tangible, that would be meaningful. ditz has nothing. No plans from official sources.

When guiliani took the NYC WTC documents the conspiracy to decive was enabled. ditz tries to continue it. The evidence from 9-11 images showing the true core, and the the other independent evidence verifies that there was a concrete core and the purpose of the ex NYC mayor theft of the WTC documents becomes clear.
you are such a liar
i've posted the plans for you
from a link i first got from one of your photos that you used dishonestly

When guiliani took the NYC WTC documents the conspiracy to deceive was enabled. ditz tries to continue it. The evidence from 9-11 images showing the true core, and the the other independent evidence verifies that there was a concrete core and the purpose of the ex NYC mayor theft of the WTC documents becomes clear.
you are such a liar

It's getting easy to tell when you are lying, you accuse someone else of it. Photos aren't links, ....... BBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAhahaa.

To prove you are lying, show how you cannot produce even a description of the photo, let alone it's url.

When guiliani took the NYC WTC documents the conspiracy to deceive was enabled. ditz tries to continue it. The evidence from 9-11 images showing the true core, and the the other independent evidence verifies that there was a concrete core and the purpose of the ex NYC mayor theft of the WTC documents becomes clear.
you are such a liar

It's getting easy to tell when you are lying, you accuse someone else of it. Photos aren't links, ....... BBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAhahaa.

To prove you are lying, show how you cannot produce even a description of the photo, let alone it's url.
you dumbfuck
i looked at the properties of the photo and got the source
went to it
that's where i found several other links that total disproves your theories
you are a complete fucking moron and don't even have a clue how the internet functions

you are such a liar

you dumbfuck
went to it
you are a complete fucking moron and don't even have a clue how the internet functions

Again, if you cannot produce even a description of the supposed photo you are clearly lying.

you dumbfuck
went to it

Again, if you cannot produce even a description of the supposed photo you are clearly lying.
i'm not gonna give you anything because its a waste of time because you are a complete fucking moron

you dumbfuck
went to it

i'm not gonna give you anything because its a waste of time because you are a complete fucking moron

Okay, I guess that clinches it. You have just proven you are liar who lies in efforts to keep the methods of mass murder secret on 9-11.

The perps won't be happy about this. You look bad.

Okay, I guess that clinches it. You have just proven you are liar who lies in efforts to keep the methods of mass murder secret on 9-11.

like i would give a rats ass what the perps like or dont like you fucking idiot
you are the one defending the perps

You don't even know the basic structure of the building, let alone what happened to it, or who might be in position to make that happen.

The official cause of death is invaild. NIST did not have plans and were deceived by FEMA regarding the design.

You don't even know the basic structure of the building, let alone what happened to it, or who might be in position to make that happen.

The official cause of death is invaild. NIST did not have plans and were deceived by FEMA regarding the design.
i know more about it than you do
you see concrete walls where none were

Fuck off, assclown. You low-life cocksucker. Does Rosie O'Donnell let you come up for air when she sits on your face? Gotta put a serious case of crotch-rot on that face of yours, now doesn't it?

Fuck off, assclown. You low-life cocksucker. Does Rosie O'Donnell let you come up for air when she sits on your face? Gotta put a serious case of crotch-rot on that face of yours, now doesn't it?

Not sure what that has to do with 3,000 murders in NYC that have got the wrong cause of death written on the death certificates.

The FEMA core presented to NIST was this.

femacore.gif

Not sure what that has to do with 3,000 murders in NYC that have got the wrong cause of death written on the death certificates.

femacore.gif

They were murdered by terrorists, you daft ****.

Oops i was supposed to retire that word. Oh well, extenuating circumstances. this guy is truly fucking braindead.

femacore.gif

They were murdered by terrorists, you daft ****.

Based on an assumption of collapse so in error because the people analyzing collapse didnt, have the plans and were misinformed of the design.

The people creating the cause of death did not even know how the building was designed? How, .......... again HOW, ......... can the analysis be correct?

Forum List

Back