FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The agents of the infiltrators have been logically defeated and only their shear numbers falsely promoting useless knowledge is available to continue in fraud.

They cannot continue to directly oppose independently verified truths and maintain credibility as citizens.

FEMA deceived NIST and the official cause of death is invalid.
you have been defeated by common sense
something you completely LACK

and the only reason no one had responded yet, is you are a fucking NUTCASE
and few even bother with your bullshit
but i LOVE aggravating morons like you

The agents of the infiltrators have been logically defeated and only their shear numbers falsely promoting useless knowledge is available to continue in fraud.

They cannot continue to directly oppose independently verified truths and maintain credibility as citizens.

FEMA deceived NIST and the official cause of death is invalid.
you have been defeated by common sense
something you completely LACK

and the only reason no one had responded yet, is you are a fucking NUTCASE
and few even bother with your bullshit
but i LOVE aggravating morons like you

As I said, you cannot continue to directly oppose independently verified truths and maintain credibility as citizens while I expose your true motives of supporting secret methods of mass murder, oblivious of its impacts on people.

This woman had a life with loved ones,
02_911NewspaperEdinburghEveningNewsScot.jpg

they were murdered by secret means, and that is certain because analysis of collapse cannot be conducted without plans and the exact bulding design. NIST didn't have either and were mislead.

Due process and equal protection of law will protect the living and the dead would want that, ........ if they could get it.

Last edited:
no, dumbass, they were murdered by KNOWN means
there are no secrets

Show me the official plans. Show that the buildings that supposedly collapsed had a known design used by NIST by producing official plans.

You cannot, meaning you are wrong.

Meaning the cause of death is invalid.

Dure process and equal protection of law have not been served.

there are no secrets

Show me the official plans. Show that the buildings that supposedly collapsed had a known design used by NIST by producing official plans.

you are wrong as always
the plans have been shown to you over and over, you just keep denying the truth

there are no secrets

Due process and equal protection of law have not been served.
you are wrong as always

You say that over and over then post the link to silversteins plans which are not the officlal plans and digitally alterd to appear as them. These impossible anomalies expose it as fraud.

wtc1rev.tabAA-139.jpg

Due process has not been served. NIST was decieved and therefore cannot have produced an accurate product.

Last edited:

you are wrong as always

You say that over and over then post the link to silversteins plans which are not the officlal plans and digitally alterd to appear as them. These impossible anomalies expose it as fraud.

wtc1rev.tabAA-139.jpg

Due process has not been served. NIST was decieved and therefore cannot have produced and accurate product.
no idea
and neither do you

you are wrong as always

You say that over and over then post the link to silversteins plans which are not the officlal plans and digitally altered to appear as them. These impossible anomalies expose it as fraud.

wtc1rev.tabAA-139.jpg

Due process has not been served. NIST was decieved and therefore cannot have produced an accurate product.
no idea
and neither do you

Of course the perpetrators would want you to deny a reasonable awareness or understanding of facts.

On the other hand you've inadvertantly admitted you are too stupid to realize that mathematical analysis of a building cannot be done without knowing the correct design. I'm sure the perpetrators would rather not have you admitting that you are stupid, which, because you have, means you are!

agent,

Bwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa

You say that over and over then post the link to silversteins plans which are not the officlal plans and digitally altered to appear as them. These impossible anomalies expose it as fraud.

wtc1rev.tabAA-139.jpg

no idea
and neither do you

Of course the perpetrators would want you to deny a reasonable awareness or understanding of facts.

On the other hand you've inadvertantly admitted you are too stupid to realize that mathematical analysis of a building cannot be done without knowing the correct design. I'm sure the perpetrators would rather not have you admitting that you are stupid, which, because you have, means you are!

agent,

Bwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa
i have admitted no such thing
however you have proven to be too fucking stupid for words

no idea
and neither do you

agent,

Bwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa

Because you don't care about what you are doing, you just say stuff and don't realize its implications. You've made the serious mistake of thinking "that others think like you think", a common error in humans.

When you say, "no idea" you are admitting to more than being stupid. Thanks for being stupid, .....agent.

This will all be way over your head.

FEMA lied. They said the towers core looked like this.

femacore.gif

But then on 9-11 we see this, which bears no resemblence.

The NIST disclaimer allows them to escape liability for not having plans for the analysis they performed. The ex NYC mayor, guiliani took the NYC WTC documents to enable NIST not having plans so they could produce a fictional analysis of collapse.

agent,

Bwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa

Because you don't care about what you are doing, you just say stuff and don't realize its implications. You've made the serious mistake of thinking "that others think like you think", a common error in humans.

When you say, "no idea" you are admitting to more than being stupid. Thanks for being stupid, .....agent.

femacore.gif

The NIST disclaimer allows them to escape liability for not having plans for the analysis they performed. The ex NYC mayor, guiliani took the NYC WTC documents to enable NIST not having plans so they could produce a fictional analysis of collapse.
again, YOU are the only one that takes that as anything other than a simplified diagram of the tube within a tube construction

and i will ask you one last time for a link to the original source of that diagram

femacore.gif

again, YOU are the only one that takes that as anything other than a simplified diagram of the tube within a tube construction

and i will ask you one last time for a link to the original source of that diagram

Since you have no evidence, you asking for a link is comical. Everyone knows that is from the original WTC report. There's lots of hiding of information going on and perhaps you know that it has been removed and that you can question it's origin, ONLY, for that reason.

Such a question puts your behavior as respective of things going on near the inside of the disinformational psyops, ........ agent.

The fact remains that such a diagram to represent reality, MUST have an accompanying detail or at least a text description of the horizontal and diagonal bracing scheme of the interconnections to the group of steel columns.

The fact remains that diagram is the only official depiction of the core columns in existence.

The truthmovement gets fake plans from silverstein, digitally altered by the addition of revision tables to the scans of blueprints.

Pixel width lines and spaces perfectly straight at the scale of penciled blue prints are not possible. The initials and other symbols in this zoomed screen shot show that fact. Not to mention the "anomalie" is not a character of the alphabet.

gwtc1rev.tab141.anoma.DBL.gif

Since you have no evidence, you asking for a link is comical. Everyone knows that is from the original WTC report. There's lots of hiding of information going on and perhaps you know that it has been removed and that you can question it's origin, ONLY, for that reason.

Such a question puts your behavior as respective of things going on near the inside of the disinformational psyops, ........ agent.

The fact remains that such a diagram to represent reality, MUST have an accompanying detail or at least a text description of the horizontal and diagonal bracing scheme of the interconnections to the group of steel columns.

The fact remains that diagram is the only official depiction of the core columns in existence.

The truthmovement gets fake plans from silverstein, digitally altered by the addition of revision tables to the scans of blueprints.

Pixel width lines and spaces perfectly straight at the scale of penciled blue prints are not possible. The initials and other symbols in this zoomed screen shot show that fact. Not to mention the "anomalie" is not a character of the alphabet.

again, you refuse to provide the source YOU yourself used to get that image

and that is nothing more than pixelation

again, you refuse to provide the source YOU yourself used to get that image

and that is nothing more than pixelation

The source was the WTC report and I took a screen shot online or maybe a ..pdf and I've told you that before.

What you refer to as pixelization is too organized at the basic formatted size fitting into the cell for an intitial, but is not an intitial.

Again, if the supposed steel core columns existed, then this image from 9-11 where the core is completely bared, and empty, we would see the steel core columns.

spire_dust-3.jpg

We do not. What we see is rebar.

Here, behind the massive concrete core wall falling from vertical into the empty core behind it,

core_animation_75.gif

No, that is not a floor as the perps want you to assert. If it were a floor we would see a building above where it appears and we do not.

The official cause of death is invalid.

It should be apparent to any who examine this thread that those opposing the facts and evidence cannot make a case for the FEMA lie.

What that means is that the official cause of death on 9-11 is invalid. Constitutional due process has not been served.

It should be apparent to any who examine this thread that those opposing the facts and evidence cannot make a case for the FEMA lie.

What that means is that the official cause of death on 9-11 is invalid. Constitutional due process has not been served.
yes, it is cleare to anyone that reads this thread that you are totally batshit crazy

Again, you have not produced any independent verification for your position, that FEMA was correct with the identification of steel core columns to NIST. Accordingly your continued evasion indicates your position to be fallacious. Whereupon your goal of keeping metods of mass murder secret become clear as you fail to admit what is obvious.

Again, you have not produced any independent verification for your position, that FEMA was correct with the identification of steel core columns to NIST. Accordingly your continued evasion indicates your position to be fallacious. Whereupon your goal of keeping metods of mass murder secret become clear as you fail to admit what is obvious.
i dont need to
you have already shown you are a complete and total moron

i dont need to

Again you fail to support your position. Clearly you have no evidence and will use no evidence and are wholly unreasonable.

Your goal is obvious, to see that the methods of mass murder remain secret and that the US Constitution is defeated.

i dont need to

Again you fail to support your position. Clearly you have no evidence and will use no evidence and are wholly unreasonable.

Your goal is obvious, to see that the methods of mass murder remain secret and that the US Constitution is defeated.
y position is that you are a complete and total moron and that YOUR posts prove that
thats all the support i'll ever need

Forum List

Back