FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Construction photos are misrepresented while the available images from construction showing the concrete forms and walls, when they were visible, which was not often, as the core wall as far away from the perimeter columns as 60 feet so it was quite dark.

Most importantly, 9-11 is a severe test of a structure and the steel core columns, as the strongest part, would be seen standing after parts of the exterior floor structures had fallen away. They are never seen, only concrete is seen.

Here is an end view of the WTC 1 west concrete core wall on the left, steel spire of interior box column surrounding the core..

Again you have no evidence, no links to independently verified, accurate plans. Nothing.
again, you can NOT prove anything from that photo
only a complewte fucking idiot would even attempt to
and you LIE about the construction photos
i've posted links to TONS of them and not one shows any concrete above grade in the core

Construction photos are misrepresented while the available images from construction showing the concrete forms and walls, when they were visible, which was not often, as the core wall as far away from the perimeter columns as 60 feet so it was quite dark.

Most importantly, 9-11 is a severe test of a structure and the steel core columns, as the strongest part, would be seen standing after parts of the exterior floor structures had fallen away. They are never seen, only concrete is seen.

Here is an end view of the WTC 1 west concrete core wall on the left, steel spire of interior box column surrounding the core..

Again you have no evidence, no links to independently verified, accurate plans. Nothing.

again, you can NOT prove anything from that photo

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

That photo shows a concrete wall, and that is what I've proven.

only a complewte fucking idiot would even attempt to

Is this your version of defending the big lie?

and you LIE about the construction photos

That is not true. It is true that you lie whenever it might serve the perpetrators.

i've posted links to TONS of them and not one shows any concrete above grade in the core

Like I said, the perpetrators removed all the construction photos that showed concrete and guiliani took the NYC WTC documents. Most important, is you cannot produce any from 9-11 which are all inthe hands of the public.

Last edited:

That is not true. It is true that you lie whenever it might serve the perpetrators.

Like I said, the perpetrators removed all the construction photos that showed concrete and guiliani took the NYC WTC documents. Most important, is you cannot produce any from 9-11 which are all inthe hands of the public.
you are fucking NUTZ
it would be IMPOSSIBLE to remove EVERY copy of their existence
IMPOSSIBLE
and if you dont think so

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/World-Trade-Center-Skyscraper-Development/dp/0815621809/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254712807&sr=1-4"]Amazon.com: The World Trade Center: Politics and Policies of Skyscraper Development (9780815621805): Leonard I. Ruchelman: Books[/ame]

THERE asswipe, it was PUBLISHED in 1977

you are fucking NUTZ
IMPOSSIBLE
and if you dont think so

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/World-Trade-Center-Skyscraper-Development/dp/0815621809/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254712807&sr=1-4"]Amazon.com: The World Trade Center: Politics and Policies of Skyscraper Development (9780815621805): Leonard I. Ruchelman: Books[/ame]

Is there just something about the name "Chris"?

you are fucking NUTZ
IMPOSSIBLE
and if you dont think so

Is there just something about the name "Chris"?
no shit
especially on this board
;)

you are fucking NUTZ
IMPOSSIBLE
and if you dont think so

I know you don't use evidence, but if you tried to find an image inside the core that showed the supposed firring strips where drywall surrounding the was, you would not find any.

Or try an find an image of the supposed steel core columns with the required diagonal bracing.

Even an image from ground zero showing those diagonals would do.

Or plans showing the needed diagonals.

They were not taken, they never existed.

This existed.

southcorestands.gif

As did all the concrete shown in the images from 9-11.

you are fucking NUTZ
IMPOSSIBLE
and if you dont think so

I know you don't use evidence, but if you tried to find an image inside the core that showed the supposed firring strips where drywall surrounding the was, you would not find any.

Or try an find an image of the supposed steel core columns with the required diagonal bracing.

This existed.

i've already shown photos of that during the construction phase, idiot

and that image you post over and over and over and over and over and ovber and over and over and over, does NOT show ANY concrete in the core

you are fucking NUTZ
IMPOSSIBLE
and if you dont think so

Amazon.com: The World Trade Center: Politics and Policies of Skyscraper Development (9780815621805): Leonard I. Ruchelman: Books

This existed.

and that image you post over and over and over and over and over and ovber and over and over and over, does NOT show ANY concrete in the core[/QUOTE]

The perpetrators would want you to say exactly that to assist in keeping the methods of mass murder secret. Especially if you had no evidence. Your photos from the construction phase are the standard helicopter photos.

the closer clear image I provide shows butt plates on top of the elevator guide rail support steel that you try to call "core columns" to support the perpetrators in thie deception.

The cause of death determined by NIST is invalid. Simple, the collapse of a structure cannot be analyzed without accurate plans, NIST had none.

This existed.

and that image you post over and over and over and over and over and ovber and over and over and over, does NOT show ANY concrete in the core

The perpetrators would want you to say exactly that to assist in keeping the methods of mass murder secret. Especially if you had no evidence. Your photos from the construction phase are the standard helicopter photos.

the closer clear image I provide shows butt plates on top of the elevator guide rail support steel that you try to call "core columns" to support the perpetrators in thie deception.

The cause of death determined by NIST is invalid. Simple, the collapse of a structure cannot be analyzed without accurate plans, NIST had none.[/QUOTE]
damn, you are one fucked up broken record

The cause of death determined by NIST is invalid. Simple, the collapse of a structure cannot be analyzed without accurate plans, NIST had none.

You are the one ignoring the violations of laws, evidence and reason to support the secret methods of mass murder, ........ not I.

I seek to protect the Constitution with due process and justice, something wrong with that?

You are the one ignoring the violations of laws, evidence and reason to support the secret methods of mass murder, ........ not I.

I seek to protect the Constitution with due process and justice, something wrong with that?
you are NOT seeking to protect the constitution
you are full of crap

:gives:
Were you never hugged as a child?

you are NOT seeking to protect the constitution
you are full of crap

If I was, and you were working for the interests of the perpetrators in violation of and against the Constitution, that is what they would want you to say.

Seeing as what you post is nearly completely profane ridicule and nonsense, the exact reverse of what you say, is demonstrably true.

Oh, another one that does not care for the Constitution.

How could anyone believe your question is sincere?

How could you possibily believe they would?

Not your interpetation of it which is based on, from what I can gather, being high on crack while reading it.

By reading any one of your 529 posts on this one thread alone which have done nothing other than waste bandwidth and electrons. I stopped giving you any run at about the 800 post mark on this thread. I joined about the time you were on post 600 or so and you haven't made a point yet. If you can sum up in 20 words what you think happened, perhaps I'll read it. But I'm sure I'm not missing anything. Yep--there I go again, not giving you any credit and of course, violating the Constitution at the same time. Arrest me.

How couldy you possibly believe I would give a fuck what "they" think?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Chris, I'll make this easy for you. I used your dimensions from your core that you supplied to us.

Here is a scaled drawing that I did. Estimating the size of the express elevators which we have the model number and passenger capacity of. Plus the local elevators in the middle.
core.png

Seeing that, how did people get around the red express elevators in the scaled drawing above to access the second set of elevator doors that are AGAINST your core wall?

How did they fit a 16' hallway the ran down the center of the core as seen in this photo here on the skylobby:
44thskylobby2.jpg

How did they get the stairwells to fit? What about your second hallway that was perpendicular to the large hallway shown above? How did THAT fit between the elevators?

You and your theory are in a world of hurt Chris. These are critical questions you refuse to answer that makes you and your theory a bunch of crap.

maybe because he's not a fucked up moronic troofer like YOU

Not your interpetation of it which is based on, from what I can gather, being high on crack while reading it.

By reading any one of your 529 posts on this one thread alone which have done nothing other than waste bandwidth and electrons. I stopped giving you any run at about the 800 post mark on this thread. I joined about the time you were on post 600 or so and you haven't made a point yet. If you can sum up in 20 words what you think happened, perhaps I'll read it. But I'm sure I'm not missing anything. Yep--there I go again, not giving you any credit and of course, violating the Constitution at the same time. Arrest me.

Too bad, the Constitution needs support.

Too bad, the Constitution needs support.
the constitution does need support, but YOU arent giving it any
there is nothing unconstitutional in not believing your bullshit conspiracy theories when there isnt an iota of evidence to support them

Agent gam has been exposed photoshopping images because it has no evidence. Accordingly it uses dimensions from silverstiens plans which are shown to be fake for its elevator scam supporting secrete methods of mass murder.

Loose Change and the faked WTC 1 plans

Accordingly NO INFORMATION from agent gam has any veracity whatsoever.

The deception gamit attempted was to make the WTC 2 lobby which had elevators opening on the lobby through the core wall with a very special base wall that allowed only lobby level elevators to enter directly. People then went out another door at the opposite end of the elevator and all access over the lobby was via elevator doors in the core.

agent gam used photoshop to put WTC 1 exterior features outside the windows of WTC 2 in order to make the lobbies appear the same. Since there is no evidence of the supposed steel core columns, the only avenue for agents is to try and disprove or overcome the concrete core evidence.

The first image. Note the windows of the footbride outside are wider than they are tall. In reality the windows are square.

wi1u9i.jpg

Upon zooming a portion, it is seen that the windows of the footbridge outside bleed through the perimeter columns.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

Then the agent shops another one to try and create consistency.

NTlobbyfirecommand-full.jpeg

Then the message board admin at bfn gets into the act and photoshops another with windows wider than they are tall. Don't ask what all the arrows mean.

wtc2lobby.fintan.photoshop.jpeg

Then I get a screen shot of a video with the real view.

The horizontal lines will always foreshorten when the point of perspective is rotated from perpendicualr from the plane viewed. Here is a sight plan.

sitelineWTCcore.gif

They psyops includes lots of agents to try and cover for the fact that there is no evidence fof the concrete core.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back