FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Too bad, the Constitution needs support.
the constitution does need support, but YOU arent giving it any
there is nothing unconstitutional in not believing your bullshit conspiracy theories when there isnt an iota of evidence to support them

The dead will find you in your dreams because you are lying to support the secret methods of mass murder.

The living will hate you and your kind because you dishour their love for those that died.

W.jpg

the constitution does need support, but YOU arent giving it any
there is nothing unconstitutional in not believing your bullshit conspiracy theories when there isnt an iota of evidence to support them

The dead will find you in your dreams because you are lying to support the secret methods of mass murder.

The living will hate you and your kind because you dishour their love for those that died.
lying piece of shit

lying piece of shit

I couldn't lie about that, only be wrong about it. Your response sounds like you take it seriously, which you should.

Americans love their rights freedoms. Perhaps they havn't used or tested them a great deal in recent years, to see how diminshed they really are, but when they figure it out, they are going to hate your kind because it is your deceptive, manipulative act that makes them hesitate, responsive to social fears, to speak up in support of those rights and freedoms they basically know I'm talking about.

It isyour "mudding of the water" they may cost them a great deal. Far more than they would imagine, because many cannot believe the constitution and lawful government is as compromised as badly as badly as I show it is.

That, ......... is because you and the perpetrators want them to believe FEMA told the truth. FEMA lied and the cause of death is invalid.

lying piece of shit

I couldn't lie about that, only be wrong about it. Your response sounds like you take it seriously, which you should.

Americans love their rights freedoms. Perhaps they havn't used or tested them a great deal in recent years, to see how diminshed they really are, but when they figure it out, they are going to hate your kind because it is your deceptive, manipulative act that makes them hesitate, responsive to social fears, to speak up in support of those rights and freedoms they basically know I'm talking about.

It isyour "mudding of the water" they may cost them a great deal. Far more than they would imagine, because many cannot believe the constitution and lawful government is as compromised as badly as badly as I show it is.

That, ......... is because you and the perpetrators want them to believe FEMA told the truth. FEMA lied and the cause of death is invalid.
yeah, tell the orderly you need your jacket again

lying piece of shit

Is there, I mean this seriously, at some point isn't it our responsibility to notify the FBI or someone about this dude? I think he's just dumb enough to be a danger to himself and I think he needs help.

Terral, at the very least, can piece together a bullshit argument. He doesn't claim those who disagree with him are subverting the constitution for example. Terral is so full of shit that his eyes are brown but he at least doesn't go there.

At what point do we call someone with our concerns about Chris and urge the authorities at least pay him a visit and give him some sort of examination to see where he went off the tracks?

All kidding aside, I would fell terrible if we didn't hear this twisted cry for help that has gone on since August 23. I think he busted a gasket or something because he is just flat out nuts.

lying piece of shit

Is there, I mean this seriously, at some point isn't it our responsibility to notify the FBI or someone about this dude? I think he's just dumb enough to be a danger to himself and I think he needs help.

Terral, at the very least, can piece together a bullshit argument. He doesn't claim those who disagree with him are subverting the constitution for example. Terral is so full of shit that his eyes are brown but he at least doesn't go there.

At what point do we call someone with our concerns about Chris and urge the authorities at least pay him a visit and give him some sort of examination to see where he went off the tracks?

All kidding aside, I would fell terrible if we didn't hear this twisted cry for help that has gone on since August 23. I think he busted a gasket or something because he is just flat out nuts.
personally, i think he is already in a psych hospital somewhere and sneaks out in the middle of the night and posts

Bwwwahhhhhhh you agents really have nothing better to do that try and pretend that it is resaonable to believe that the global magazine Newsweek with an interview of Leslie Robertson, the lead engineer of the towers, on September 13, 2001 misindentified part of a structure as a concrete core that supposedly collapsed killing 3,000 would not be corrected?

That sounds as obscene/absurd as your posts read.

Then the NYC mayor guiliani took the NYC WTC documents and courts will not force a return of the public documents.

On top of the fact that this is the most competent drawing the government can produce for the structure to show the public how it was built, supposedly

femacore.gif

Then, on 9-11 the WTC 2 core looks like this.

southcorestands.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe that's why anyone from NIST wanting to see some, unidentified documents, had to sign non disclosure agreements explaining why NIST has this disclaimer.

Last edited:
Bwwwahhhhhhh you agents really have nothing better to do that try and pretend that it is resaonable to believe that the global magazine Newsweek with an interview of Leslie Robertson, the lead engineer of the towers, on September 13, 2001 misindentified part of a structure as a concrete core that supposedly collapsed killing 3,000 would not be corrected?

Then the NYC mayor guiliani took the NYC WTC documents and courts will not force a return of the public documents.

On top of the fact that this is the most competent drawing the government can produce for the structure to show the public how it was built, supposedly

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe that's why anyone from NIST wanting to see some, unidentified documents, had to sign non disclosure agreements explaining why NIST has this disclaimer.
MORON
that's all that's needed

Chris, I'll make this easy for you. I used your dimensions from your core that you supplied to us.

Here is a scaled drawing that I did. Estimating the size of the express elevators which we have the model number and passenger capacity of. Plus the local elevators in the middle.
core.png

Seeing that, how did people get around the red express elevators in the scaled drawing above to access the second set of elevator doors that are AGAINST your core wall?

How did they fit a 16' hallway the ran down the center of the core as seen in this photo here on the skylobby:
44thskylobby2.jpg

How did they get the stairwells to fit? What about your second hallway that was perpendicular to the large hallway shown above? How did THAT fit between the elevators?

You and your theory are in a world of hurt Chris. These are critical questions you refuse to answer that makes you and your theory a bunch of crap.

Can't find anything wrong with my scaled drawing Chris? Is that why you won't debate me? I used YOUR dimensions for the core. We all know what was in the center of the core and I don't need the plans. Why do you keep making statements about the plans? I don't use anything from them to make my argument. My dimensions are from YOU and photos. The only way the core works is if there was NO CONCRETE CORE.

Discuss the scaled drawing and tell me what I am missing. From what I can see, your core can't physically contain all that was there. 23 express elevators able to hold 55 people. How big to you think those were Chris? 24 local elevators. 1 freight elevator. A 16' wide hallway running the length of the core. Another hallway running perpendicular to the 16' wide hallway. Staircases. The structural steel.

It doesn't work. Prove me wrong. You can't even produce a scaled drawing to back what you say because you KNOW it doesn't work.

Until you show us a scaled drawing that fits all the was there into your dream core, it didn't exist.

How did people access the second set of doors of the express elevators that you have BLOCKED with your core? Come on Mr. designer. Let's see you answer that question.

lying piece of shit

personally, i think he is already in a psych hospital somewhere and sneaks out in the middle of the night and posts

I appreciate your views but, I was being extremely serious.
Do we have a responsibility to report someone who is THAT unbalanced?

Curious how efforts to keep the methods of mass murder secret that is enabled by a crime such as guiliani took the NYC WTC documents go unnoticed while efforts to see the US Constitution protected are considered "crazy" with a cognitive distortion of generalization and labeling.

Oh, ......... the perpetrators of mass murder control you. That figures. That is exactly how they would want everybody to think.

just how would you report someone like him

just how would you report someone like him

Yeah, thats kind of what I'm asking. Is there someone we can call because I truly think that his train has left the rails.

MORON
that's all that's needed

You are busted again.

Non disclosure agreements are what the perpetrators need to keep the methods of mass murder secret.

There is no need whatsoever for Non disclosure agreements in the public interest, in fact the opposite is true.

MORON
that's all that's needed

You are busted again.

Non disclosure agreements are what the perpetrators need to keep the methods of mass murder secret.

There is no need whatsoever for Non disclosure agreements in the public interest, in fact the opposite is true.
MORON
yup you earned it

MORON
that's all that's needed

You are busted again.

PSsssssst...

Hey Chris.

If you were a structural designer, you'd have been fired. You actually believe in a core that is a physical impossibility.

Is that why you can't make a scaled plan that works with your core dimensions and encompass all that was there?

:lol:

MORON
that's all that's needed

You are busted again.

MORON
yup you earned it

In your strange reverse speak/lie, that means you've earned your label of "agent".

The fact remains is that in 9-11 images there are massive concrete walls seen hundred of feet in the air,

core_animation_75.gif

and the supposed steel core columns are never seen.

That one in the background is on the opposite side is outside the concrete core wall which is on the left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

You are busted again.

MORON
yup you earned it

In your strange reverse speak/lie, that means you've earned your label of "agent".

The fact remains is that in 9-11 images there are massive concrete walls seen hundred of feet in the air,

and the supposed steel core columns are never seen.

That one in the background is on the opposite side is outside the concrete core wall which is on the left.

yup, still a moron

PSsssssst...

Lying, deceiveing manipulating snake,

You'll do about anything to keep the methods of mass murder secret. Your photoshopping is destined for history.

In order to attempt debunking the concrete core evidence, because there is no independently verified evidence for the steel core columns. gamit, being the internet stalker/debunker of concrete it is, takes the position that the elevators opened onto the lobby making the concrete core impossible then tries to reinforce it with a photoshop ruse.

WTC 2 did have a completely redesigned core to get away from the difficult to rent WTC 1 (34% vacant in 2001) which had elevators that could only be accessed from the inside of the core via hallways. At the lobby level, and only the lobby level, elevators went through the plane of the concrete core wall. "The Engineering and construction of the Twin Towers" , mostly about WTC 1, spent a minute or 3 talking about WTC 2 to explain how the elevators went through the bottom of a 1,350 foot concrete wall all the way along the long axis.

There were short walls running perpendicular to the long axis that were behind each interior box column, 24 of which surrounded the rectangular concrete tube from top to bottom. The elevator opening to the lobby entry of the elevator boxed out in the back as you walked in from the lobby to what was one of the walls parallel to the escalator running the long axis. WTC 2 also had twice as many hallways.

Wonder why W. Rodriguez hasn't resolved this issue and I've sent email and others have asked why he hasn't described the interior layout of WTC 1.

gamit had to make WTC 2 look like WTC 1. What was done is that WTC 1 exterior objects were placed on another layer from image showing the inside of the perimeter columns. That layer had the WTC 2 exterior through the windows made translucent then the objects of the WTC 1 exterior were positioned behind the perimeter walls.

This is a zoom of part of the image. Notice the proportions of the windows of the footbridge appearing to be outside. You see windows wider than they are tall.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

Notice also that some of the footbridge windows show very faintly through the perimeter columns.

As a surveyor I instantly realized that the person that made the WTC exterior object did not understand perspectives well. The site plan shows the footbridge orientation. See the alignment of the "north bridge" west of WTC 1.

sitelineWTCcore.gif

Such a angular relationship creates a large foreshortening of the true length of the line viewed, not the other way around as in the photoshopped image. I found a video and took a screen shot then posted at breakfornews.com in the thread the admin had started there to attempt a grand debunking of the concrete core evidence. stan and gam were the late players. Here is the proper appearance of the foot bridge from WTC 1.

footbridge.wtc1.nw.cor.png

Then the admin at breakfronews.com posts another badly shopped image in an attempt to salvage their debunking.

wtc2lobby.fintan.photoshop.jpeg

The width of a square never gets wider horizontally than it is tall vertically unless you view it from above. The windows of the foot bridge are square.

The sordid past of psyops concrete core stalker/debunkers having no independently verified evidence of the steel core columns FEMA told NIST were inside the towers. You have no credibility, .. agent.

Because FEMA lied gonad has no evidence so must invent ways to attempt to discredit what the lead engineer identified to Newsweek what the towers core was on September 13, 2001, ............ concrete.

Or what a structural engineer certified in 12 states identified in his safety report, concrete core. August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

Or the Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992.
oxfordarchcore.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back