FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The perpetrators would like you to pretend that such was true, but in reality, the public can see that your posting is basically incoherent and you don't even try to make an argument, let alone act as American would when faced with a threat to the Constitution as great as deprivation of due process in 3,000 murders. You don't even think the standards applied to immigrants applies to you.

Clearly, you do care not about the Constitution.

FEMA lied about the core of the towers. Therefore the cause of death produced by NIST is invalid.

The perpetrators would like you to pretend that such was true, but in reality, the public can see that your posting is basically incoherent and you don't even try to make an argument, let alone act as American would when faced with a threat to the Constitution as great as deprivation of due process in 3,000 murders. You don't even think the standards applied to immigrants applies to you.

FEMA lied about the core of the towers. Therefore the cause of death produced by NIST is invalid.

fuck off, dickface.

FEMA did no such thing
at least not as proved by you
i'm still open to believing that FEMA might have decived some, but still havent seen any proof of it from YOU
you are nothing but a fucking LIAR

The only independently verified evidence shows that FEMA lied.

FEMA says this was the core,

femacore.gif

then on 9-11 we see the core of WTC 2 and it can only be concrete.

southcorestands.gif

No, trying to call it gypsum will suffice. Gypsum would be destroyed by debris and what is seen is too uniformly solid.

Not to mention, there is lots of corroboration from independently sources.

core_animation_75.gif

Last edited:

No, trying to call it gypsum will suffice. Gypsum would be destroyed by debris and what is seen is too uniformly solid.

Mr Brown is still lying

Mr Brown is still lying

By now we know that means that is what you are doing. Since you've posted no evidence to support what ever it is you are asserting.

I've proven that the ex mayor, guiliani took the NYC WTC documents enabling the FEMA deception, and a judge ignored federal laws to let him do it.

Corruption is invisible to you as an agent of the infiltration.

Mr Brown is still lying

By now we know that means that is what you are doing. Since you've posted no evidence to support what ever it is you are asserting.

I've proven that the ex mayor, guiliani took the NYC WTC documents enabling the FEMA deception, and a judge ignored federal laws to let him do it.

and Mr Brown returned and is still lying
the evidence HAS been posted, you refuse to admit it
thus you have proven yourself a MORON

Last edited:
Mr Brown is still lying

nameless agent has returned and is still lying
thus you have proven yourself a agent

This,
southcorestands.gif

is not this,
femacore.gif

This,

is not this,
Mr Brown remains the liar and has proven himself a complete moron and quite possibly insane
he seriously needs professional help so that he isnt a danger to himself or others

This,

is not this,
Mr Brown remains the liar and has proven himself a complete moron and quite possibly insane
he seriously needs professional help so that he isnt a danger to himself or others

Again with no evidence the agent returns making baseless accusations in order to further the public confusion and misinfomration endangering the Constitution.

Disinformation is all the agent can do.

Despite the grief some Americans feel,

9_11_grief.jpg

the agent pretends it is okay to ignore facts.

America needs the truth!

grief_911.jpg

The truth will protect the living, and every person that died on that day would want that for those they loved.

This core did not exist,

femacore.gif

A concrete tubular core did.

southcorestands.gif

Due process must be served.

This,

is not this,

Again with no evidence the agent returns making baseless accusations in order to further the public confusion and misinfomration endangering the Constitution.

Disinformation is all the agent can do.

Despite the grief some Americans feel,

the agent pretends it is okay to ignore facts.
you are a fucking disgusting liar and a pig
i dont need to do anything more than say that

Seven years later, and the cause of death is still not correct.

grief_6.jpg

Now it is eight years.

The deception of NIST, charged with analysing the buildings for collapse, the suspected cause of death, invalidates the analysis.

This is concrete

southcorestands.gif

not a steel structure like, FEMA states it was.

femacore.gif

Seven years later, and the cause of death is still not correct.

Now it is eight years.

The deception of NIST, charged with analysing the buildings for collapse, the suspected cause of death, invalidates the analysis.

This is concrete

not a steel structure like, FEMA states it was.
more proof you are a disgusting PIG

But when guiliani took the NYC WTC documents
, that really made the deception of NIST possible. the plans are When silverstein leaked Robertsons preliminary, obsolete blueprints as digitally altered scans, then the truth movement was deceived.?

Here is what the digital alterations look like.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

Then gatekeeping agents patrol the forums with google looking for people talking about the truth, to try and dismiss facts, evidence and reason with profane, depraved, BS.

Welcome to the psyops hosted locally by divot, elicit and toto.

But when guiliani took the NYC WTC documents
, that really made the deception of NIST possible. the plans are When silverstein leaked Robertsons preliminary, obsolete blueprints as digitally altered scans, then the truth movement was deceived.?

Here is what the digital alterations look like.

Then gatekeeping agents patrol the forums with google looking for people talking about the truth, to try and dismiss facts, evidence and reason with profane, depraved, BS.

Welcome to the psyops hosted locally by divot, elicit and toto.
when will it get through your MASSIVELY thick skull that most people think you are FUCING NUTZ
and we are not agents of any kind, only in your delusional mind
we already know the truth and you aren't even in the same universe with it

Easy to say that you know the truth, because you've posted no evidence, and you are the only one posting.

Where as I've posted real evidence and used real reasoning to show it is absolutely consistent.

I've described your behaviors as serving the perpetrators interests, and they logically do. No ordinary human being would do what you are doing. Secret methods of mass murder are fundmentally repugnant to human beings, so that is where the depravity begins to show, even if you are on a contract/slave/servant basis with the perps..

Easy to say that you know the truth, because you've posted no evidence, and you are the only one posting.

Where as I've posted real evidence and used real reasoning to show it is absolutely consistent.

I've described your behaviors as serving the perpetrators interests, and they logically do. No ordinary human being would do what you are doing. Secret methods of mass murder are fundmentally repugnant to human beings, so that is where the depravity begins to show, even if you are on a contract/slave/servant basis with the perps..

Didint you hear? It turned out that it was a bunch of muslim extremists that hijacked some planes and crashed them. It was all over the news for awhile. Surprised you missed it.

you are an IDIOT and a MORON
i have posted proof and you prove me right for calling you an idiot and a moron by claiming i havent

Hey Chris. Come on. Debate me. How come my scaled drawing of your core, using your dimensions, not fit around everything that was there?
core.png

Once I place the 23 express elevators and 24 local elevators inside your core, i have no room for anything else.

I can't fit the 16' wide hallway in there.

I can't fit the stairwells.

People don't have access to the express elevator doors against your concrete wall.

Why does it not fit Chris?

:lol:

Must be why you won't debate this. Because you can't. Show me where I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back