FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

So again, what dimensions am I using from the blueprints?

The elevator dimensions.

:lol:

Wrong!!!! Go look up they elevators they actually used idiot.

How about you just come up with credible sources all on your own. I'll waste no time with your subterfuge.

Come up with THE official plans for example.

I have images of a concrete core on 9-11, the last exposure of the core of the Twin towers.

southcorestands.gif

The elevator dimensions.

How about you just come up with credible sources all on your own. I'll waste no time with your subterfuge.

I have images of a concrete core on 9-11, the last exposure of the core of the Twin towers.

southcorestands.gif

I've proven your visual assumption to be wrong on with the fact that your core can't physically surround what was there. Until you prove me wrong by discussing my scaled drawing and what it proves, your descriptions and musings mean nothing. All you need to do is supply us with your own scaled drawing with your core physically fitting.

You said you could do it no problem, but fail to do so.

Why?

We all know why. Because you KNOW it doesn't work.

So prove my drawing wrong or provide your own. The information is out there for elevator sizes and everything. No "fake blueprints" needed or used.

Have at it Mr. Construction.

southcorestands.gif

I've proven your visual assumption to be wrong

You've only proven that you are capable of conspiractorial deceptions with photoshop along with the admin of breakfornews.com and misrepresenting facts.

Here's the proof on the page before this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...n-about-twin-towers-core-113.html#post1612040

Basically you fraud/agents are about pushing facts, evidence and reason off the last page with your lies and crap.

southcorestands.gif

I've proven your visual assumption to be wrong

You've only proven that you are capable of conspiractorial deceptions with photoshop along with the admin of breakfornews.com and misrepresenting facts.

Here's the proof on the page before this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...n-about-twin-towers-core-113.html#post1612040

Basically you fraud/agents are about pushing facts, evidence and reason off the last page with your lies and crap.

You can't prove my drawing wrong then? I guess your whole theory has come crumbling down around you fraud. My proof trumps anything you have because I have shown that your core doesn't fit ANYWHERE. This makes any and all of your claims and assumption nothing more than worthless crap.

Bottom line Chris, if you can't produce a working drawing to even show your core would have physically fit, then your dead in the water right there. That would prove that what you claim is in all your photos is WRONG.

So show us your core would work or you're done.

I have proven it doesn't. Therefore all your subsequent claims are bogus.

Bottom line Chris, if you can't produce a working drawing to even show your core would have physically fit, then your dead in the water right there. That would prove that what you claim is in all your photos is WRONG.

I've shown the core, and it obviously worked, and was concrete as shown in ALL 9-11 showing the core, or the structure surrounding it. The dimensional basis you use for elevators is fraudulent, and proven so.

Yea, we're done. Your psyops is failed agent. Go back to bfn and photoshop some lobbies as is shown here.

I've shown the core, and it obviously worked, and was concrete as shown in ALL 9-11 showing the core, or the structure surrounding it. The dimensional basis you use for elevators is fraudulent, and proven so.

Yea, we're done. Your psyops is failed agent. Go back to bfn and photoshop some lobbies as is shown here.

Sorry dumbass, but you haven't proven my dimensions to be fraudulent. you just make the claim without any proof. What an ass. Show me how my dimensions are fraudulent. You already claimed that I got them from the blueprints which is incorrect.

Like I said, my drawing is solid. You can't even provide dimensions for the elevators to show me that they're wrong.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your core has been effectively shown to be nothing but garbage. You're a joke.

Sorry dumbass, but you haven't proven my dimensions to be fraudulent.

You base your elevator dimensions on silversteins fake plans and they are proven to be digitally altered and otherwise DO NOT represent remnants of the towers at GZ.

Loose Change and the faked WTC 1 plans

And I've proven you photoshop with fintan dunne of breakfornews.com BECAUSE you have no evidence other than misrepresentations.

If this is not true, show us an image of the supposed "steel core collumns" in the core area on 9-11.

You base your elevator dimensions on silversteins fake plans and they are proven to be digitally altered and otherwise DO NOT represent remnants of the towers at GZ.

And I've proven you photoshop with fintan dunne of breakfornews.com BECAUSE you have no evidence other than misrepresentations.

If this is not true, show us an image of the supposed "steel core collumns" in the core area on 9-11.

Wow your friggin' dense. I didn't get the dimensions from the blueprints. The information came from elsewhere.

The point is YOU can't produce a working drawing of your core.

Case closed.

Wow your friggin' dense. I didn't get the dimensions from the blueprints. The information came from elsewhere.

Form "elsewhere", gee that sure is competent and accountable. I said earlier that you admitted it once and will not identify your source, so you are consistently using deception to protect the secret methods of mass murder used on 9-11 possibly relating to the buildings true design.

The grief of millions rides with your karma.

0117-02.jpg

The US Constitution will stand because you have failed.

Form "elsewhere", gee that sure is competent and accountable. I said earlier that you admitted it once and will not identify your source, so you are consistently using deception to protect the secret methods of mass murder used on 9-11 possibly relating to the buildings true design.

0117-02.jpg

"Elsewhere" is just as good as your "documentary that you can't find" isn't it?

I've told you my source before, but you're just to stupid to remember. Here I'll help you again.
Elevator World Magazine -- May 1998

They discuss the elevator system in great detail.

0117-02.jpg

I've told you my source before, but you're just to stupid to remember. Here I'll help you again.

As usual you are lying.

Does not discuss the elevator system in great detail. There are no elevator car dimensions other than 7.8 SQ. m

It is a very general and over all discription.

What I remember is you only divulged once, that you use silversteins plans and of course, ........ you are the only one that has a legible copy to do that.

Bwhaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa, ....... agent.

0117-02.jpg

As usual you are lying.

Does not discuss the elevator system in great detail. There are no elevator car dimensions other than 7.8 SQ. m

What I remember is you only divulged once, that you use silversteins plans and of course, ........ you are the only one that has a legible copy to do that.

Very good Chris!!!! You get a cookie. Now 7.8 Sq. m. is how many Sq. ft.? 84 square feet.

Now we all know the express elevators were rectangle shaped right? So, using your highly advanced math skills, what rectangular dimensions could we use to get 84 square feet?

Remember now, we have photographs of the express elevators from the inside.
expresselevator.jpg

Here are two from below the express elevators
WTC_eleshaft1_Connections.jpg

WTC_eleshaft2_Connections.jpg

Notice the clearances between the wall and the elevator on the right and the clearance between the OTHER elevator to the left.

Video from Mazes and Monsters video with inside elevator views.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IkuQouJqOA&feature=related]YouTube - Mazes and Monsters World Trade Center Scene[/ame]

As usual you are lying.

Very good Chris!!!! You get a cookie. Now 7.8 Sq. m. is how many Sq. ft.? 84 square feet.

You have established nothing with your cointelpro nonsense. You are a deceptive manipulating agent who has been busted photoshopping images of WTC 2 to make them appear as WTC 1 to support your unevidenced position.

In order to attempt debunking the concrete core evidence, because there is no independently verified evidence for the steel core columns, gamy, being the internet stalker/debunker of concrete, takes the position that the elevators opened onto the lobby making the concrete core impossible.

WTC 2 did have a completely redesigned core to get away from the difficult to rent WTC 1 (34% vacant in 2001) which had elevators that could only be accessed from the inside of the core via hallways. At the lobby level, and only the lobby level, elevators went through the plane of the concrete core wall. "The Engineering and construction of the Twin Towers" , mostly about WTC 1, spent a minute or 3 talking about WTC 2 to explain how the elevators went through the bottom of a 1,350 foot concrete wall all the way along the long axis.

There were short walls running perpendicular to the long axis that were behind each interior box column, 24 of which surrounded the rectangular concrete tube from top to bottom. The elevator opening to the lobby entry of the elevator boxed out in the back as you walked in from the lobby to what was one of the walls parallel to the escalator running the long axis. WTC 2 also had twice as many hallways.

Wonder why W. Rodriguez hasn't resolved this issue and I've sent email and others have asked why he hasn't described the interior layout of WTC 1.

gamit had to make WTC 2 look like WTC 1. What was done is that WTC 1 exterior objects were placed on another layer from image showing the inside of the perimeter columns. That layer had the WTC 2 exterior through the windows made translucent then the objects of the WTC 1 exterior were positioned behind the perimeter walls.

This is a zoom of part of the image. Notice the proportions of the windows of the footbridge appearing to be outside. You see windows wider than they are tall.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

Notice also that some of the footbridge windows show very faintly through the perimeter columns.

As a surveyor I instantly realized that the person that made the WTC exterior object did not understand perspectives well. The site plan shows the footbridge orientation. See the alignment of the "north bridge" west of WTC 1.

sitelineWTCcore.gif

Such a angular relationship creates a large foreshortening of the true length of the line viewed, not the other way around as in the photoshopped image. I found a video and took a screen shot then posted at breakfornews.com in the thread the admin had started there to attempt a grand debunking of the concrete core evidence. stan and gam were the late players. Here is the proper appearance of the foot bridge from WTC 1.

footbridge.wtc1.nw.cor.png

Then the admin posts another badly shopped image in an attempt to salvage their debunking.

wtc2lobby.fintan.photoshop.jpeg

The width of a square never gets wider horizontally than it is tall vertically unless you view it from above. The windows of the foot bridge are square.

The sordid past of psyops concrete core stalker/debunkers having no independently verified evidence of the steel core columns FEMA told NIST were inside the towers is the reason gamy conducts this scam with the administrator of breakfornews.com

Last edited:
As usual you are lying.

You have established nothing with your cointelpro nonsense. You are a deceptive manipulating agent who has been busted photoshopping images of WTC 2 to make them appear as WTC 1 to support your unevidenced position.

In order to attempt debunking the concrete core evidence, because there is no independently verified evidence for the steel core columns, gamy, being the internet stalker/debunker of concrete, takes the position that the elevators opened onto the lobby making the concrete core impossible.

WTC 2 did have a completely redesigned core to get away from the difficult to rent WTC 1 (34% vacant in 2001) which had elevators that could only be accessed from the inside of the core via hallways. At the lobby level, and only the lobby level, elevators went through the plane of the concrete core wall. "The Engineering and construction of the Twin Towers" , mostly about WTC 1, spent a minute or 3 talking about WTC 2 to explain how the elevators went through the bottom of a 1,350 foot concrete wall all the way along the long axis.

There were short walls running perpendicular to the long axis that were behind each interior box column, 24 of which surrounded the rectangular concrete tube from top to bottom. The elevator opening to the lobby entry of the elevator boxed out in the back as you walked in from the lobby to what was one of the walls parallel to the escalator running the long axis. WTC 2 also had twice as many hallways.

Wonder why W. Rodriguez hasn't resolved this issue and I've sent email and others have asked why he hasn't described the interior layout of WTC 1.

gamit had to make WTC 2 look like WTC 1. What was done is that WTC 1 exterior objects were placed on another layer from image showing the inside of the perimeter columns. That layer had the WTC 2 exterior through the windows made translucent then the objects of the WTC 1 exterior were positioned behind the perimeter walls.

This is a zoom of part of the image. Notice the proportions of the windows of the footbridge appearing to be outside. You see windows wider than they are tall.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

Notice also that some of the footbridge windows show very faintly through the perimeter columns.

As a surveyor I instantly realized that the person that made the WTC exterior object did not understand perspectives well. The site plan shows the footbridge orientation. See the alignment of the "north bridge" west of WTC 1.

sitelineWTCcore.gif

Such a angular relationship creates a large foreshortening of the true length of the line viewed, not the other way around as in the photoshopped image. I found a video and took a screen shot then posted at breakfornews.com in the thread the admin had started there to attempt a grand debunking of the concrete core evidence. stan and gam were the late players. Here is the proper appearance of the foot bridge from WTC 1.

footbridge.wtc1.nw.cor.png

Then the admin posts another badly shopped image in an attempt to salvage their debunking.

wtc2lobby.fintan.photoshop.jpeg

The width of a square never gets wider horizontally than it is tall vertically unless you view it from above. The windows of the foot bridge are square.

The sordid past of psyops concrete core stalker/debunkers having no independently verified evidence of the steel core columns FEMA told NIST were inside the towers is the reason gamy conducts this scam with the administrator of breakfornews.com

The bottom line is this. Only about 20 people believe your crap after how many years of your "hard work"?

Pathetic.

You'll never convince more people than that EVER. It seems that I and everyone else have exposed your theory as being nothing but shit.

Sorry pal, but the proof is in the pudding.

Look around you on your island. Nobody is there.

You've been DEBUNKED.

Again, you have no evidence of anything but I have evidenced material deception on your part colluding with messageboard owner/admin. Your word is worth nothing more than elements of an indictment for treason.

Notice you and divot are the only ones foolhardy enough to attempt to oppose evidence and reason.

Again, you have no evidence of anything but I have evidenced material deception on your part colluding with messageboard owner/admin. Your word is worth nothing more than elements of an indictment for treason.

Notice you and divot are the only ones foolhardy enough to attempt to oppose evidence and reason.
except your own evidence doesnt support you

thats whats so funny about your posts

except your own evidence doesnt support you

thats whats so funny about your posts

All historical performance of you is that you will have nothing to do with evidence, yours or anyone elses. Your capacity for reason is the same. Your evaluation is the reverse of the truth, naturally in service to the perpetrators interests of evasion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI]YouTube - Will Smith - Men In Black[Official Music Video][/ame]

Forum List

Back