FEMA staying at 5-star hotels in Maui

Did you object to taxpayer dollars going to keep the Secret Service in Trump Resort rooms every weekend the Oresident went golfing?

Unlike Donald Trump, who didn’t even given the government a discount on the rooms and charged full rack rate, I’m betting the Maui Hotels are giving the government a good price because otherwise these rooms would be empty. People aren’t exactly flocking to Maui hotels at the moment.

From my other posters, here have said, these hotels are the closest ones to the disaster area so it does make sense for FEMA workers to be staying as close AS possible to the scene of fires.
Sorry bout that,

1. These dumb whataboutisnist.
2. Get your own thread grandma!

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So you add Trumps presumed ills to this thread, fuck off granny good bitch!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you object to taxpayer dollars going to keep the Secret Service in Trump Resort rooms every weekend the Oresident went golfing?

Unlike Donald Trump, who didn’t even given the government a discount on the rooms and charged full rack rate, I’m betting the Maui Hotels are giving the government a good price because otherwise these rooms would be empty. People aren’t exactly flocking to Maui hotels at the moment.
N
No because the President was at those resorts, and they have to guard the President.

Why does Xiden's FEMA have to stay at 5 star resorts?

Your tax dollars hard at work.
U.S. government bureaucrats dispatched to the Maui disaster zone are shacked up in $1,000-a-night luxury hotels on the Hawaiian island

And I've heard from people in Hawaii that not only aren't the people there getting JACK, no food, no water, no healthcare, no lodging, that those whose homes weren't destroyed have to put the displaced people up in their own homes, packing them into their houses and letting up to 40 people sleep in their driveways, just so they have somewhere to do.

Meanwhile the Bidenista dickwads are using the disaster for a nice Hawaiian trip living it up in nearby resorts.

Oh yeah, they also put illegal aliens up in 5-star hotels buying them meals and clothes.

But not one second to go visit the people in East Palestine.

Sorry bout that,

1. I can see FEMA guys whacking their monkey, in their 1000 rooms, while the dead caught in the fire, are undiscovered in the ashes.
2. Or hiring a hooker on the FEMA account and balls to the walls.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Another fool who refers to politicians as "overlords" demonstrating his inferiority to those who lead you.

"Elites", "rulers", "overlords". The Trump Cult is really ready, willing and eager to abase themselves to their cult leaders, and do their bidding. Of course that way they don't have to think for themselves, or take responsibility for their lives.

The Trump Cult wants to turn the USA into a feudal society, where workers serve the elite classes and maintain them in comfort and wealth, giving all of their work to the lords, and getting little in returnn.
STFU with your off topic pathetic deflections to Trump, which are all your usual debunked bullshit away. Cult member? Look in a mirror for one of those.

Yeah...what FEMA should do is take the lower priced hotels that people may be able to afford so they can vacate the 5 star hotels that will be left vacant.

I swear folks...everything the government does isn't evil no matter how much brainwashing republicans have gone through. You guys sound like fucking idiots.

My big question is this.... its probably a pipe dream but what they did in Jacksonville during the Super Bowl was house people on cruise ships because there wasn't enough hotel rooms. It would seem as though the government could get with one of the big cruise lines to move a ship that is being renovated over to Maui for a few months.

It would depend on many factors; at what point in the renovation process they are at; if the ship is sea-worthy of course, and stuff I haven't even thought of yet.

Just an idea:

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure excuse for the high rollers, rolling over dead children.
2. Just like a libtard would.
3. I say we fry the bastards!!!!!!
4. FEMA~ "We are with the government, and we are here to help, no, fuck you, help my finger up your ass!!!"
5. Biden~ "Here is 700.00 bucks does that make your house come back, and your dead family, rise up from the ashes?"
6. Biden~ "My cat and corvette almost died, and was nearly burnt up, and it was shocking to me!!!
7. These people lost everything, and family members.
8. He had better to not of come to Hawaii.
9. Should of just left it to, "No Comment."
10. Those who didn't have insurance should be covered, hundreds of homes the government should pay for, and not sounding the alert qualifies for negligence.
11. The government should end up paying for everything.
12. ALL vegetation.
13. EVERYTHING!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
No because the President was at those resorts, and they have to guard the President.

Why does Xiden's FEMA have to stay at 5 star resorts?

It’s a long, sad history of being an asshole, this has to be one of the dumbest post you ever made.

You’re simply bitching for the sake of bitching for no other reason whatsoever.

And I've heard from people in Hawaii that not only aren't the people there getting JACK, no food, no water, no healthcare, no lodging, that those whose homes weren't destroyed have to put the displaced people up in their own homes, packing them into their houses and letting up to 40 people sleep in their driveways, just so they have somewhere to do.

Meanwhile the Bidenista dickwads are using the disaster for a nice Hawaiian trip living it up in nearby resorts.

Oh yeah, they also put illegal aliens up in 5-star hotels buying them meals and clothes.

But not one second to go visit the people in East Palestine.

You’re hearing?? From whom? From the liars at Fox News?

Your entire ESL post is nothing but incomprehensible blithering. It’s all over the map. But again, you have no suggestions, no ideas, just blitering complaints.

You’re hearing?? From whom? From the liars at Fox News?

No asshole, from the people who WENT to Hawaii and saw what was going on first hand just as they go down to the border and even into Mexico to really see what is going on with the border first hand and report back to one of the news channels I watch unlike whatever pap you take in as news. Let's put it this way bitch, if you don't have evidence to the contrary of what I tell you, why don't you just shut up and listen for a change? Maybe learn something?

Your entire ESL post is nothing but incomprehensible blithering.
Only because you are a moron.

sksmxmmxmx.png

No asshole, from the people who WENT to Hawaii and saw what was going on first hand just as they go down to the border and even into Mexico to really see what is going on with the border first hand and report back to one of the news channels I watch unlike whatever pap you take in as news. Let's put it this way bitch, if you don't have evidence to the contrary of what I tell you, why don't you just shut up and listen for a change? Maybe learn something?

Only because you are a moron.
Do these people have names?

It’s a long, sad history of being an asshole, this has to be one of the dumbest post you ever made.

You’re simply bitching for the sake of bitching for no other reason whatsoever.
Bitching? I am just explaining to you the difference between what the SS does and what FEMA does.

If Xiden was staying at the resort, playing golf (which we know he physically can’t) nobody would take issue if the SS stayed there

We aren’t talking about that though

You post is just another of your long sad history of defending demafacist behavior, and deflection

Your comparison between FEMA and SS agents guarding the president isn’t even your dumbest attempt

FEMA is using this time with their workers housed in these hotels to have seminars on white supremacy. They aren't helping anyone. And will certainly not help any white person. Disaster assistance is ingrained with white supremacy.

Forum List

Back