Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

You would agree with them. How brave of you….
Probably not. I’m a contrarian by nature so I usually argue opposing viewpoints, but the key to a productive debate is displaying understanding of both arguments and then being very accurate and specific with facts. That’s the part you have trouble with

Last edited:
I don’t need to… I know what I’ve said and I certainly did not say that. You have a warped mind and trouble with accuracy and truth.
You said if she lost her spot to a trans girl you would tell her to work harder. Stop your semantics bullshit.

Probably not. I’m a contrarian by nature so I unusually argue opposing viewpoints, but the key to a productive debate is displaying understanding of both arguments and then being very accurate and specific with facts. That’s the part you have trouble with
Both arguments? OK I am going to argue that rape is evil. You take the contrarian side. Let’s see how this goes.

What did you say? Correct me.
You’re the one lying about what I said. Why don’t you just go back and read my actual words that you’re misrepresenting. I’m not going to do the work for you. Especially when your continuously lying about the things I say.

You’re the one lying about what I said. Why don’t you just go back and read my actual words that you’re misrepresenting. I’m not going to do the work for you. Especially when your continuously lying about the things I say.
I accept your surrender. You said you would tell her you would help her train for next season. LOL

I said training isn’t the problem.

You said you always take the contrarian side. So you agree there but don’t agree that trans girls should not be playing physical sports vs biological girls? I see.
I certainly did not say I always take the contrarian side. That’s you lying again. Why do you have so much trouble with truth and accuracy?. Do you have reading comprehension issues? Serious question.

I certainly did not say I always take the contrarian side. That’s you lying again. Why do you have so much trouble with truth and accuracy?. Do you have reading comprehension issues? Serious question.
You said you take the contrarian side did you not? Do you have OCD?

I accept your surrender. You said you would tell her you would help her train for next season. LOL

I said training isn’t the problem.
Wrong again. I see you polishing up… keep going, you’re almost there. Just drop your ego and spin and simply tell the truth

I said I usually take the contrarian side. You said I said I always take the contrarian side. Big difference. Nothing OCD about it. Just stop lying. It isnt hard
So on the trans issue. If you’re the coach and your swimmer comes to you and says it’s unfair that I have to compete against a trans girl who is clearly a boy. What would you say? “Suck it up”….event is competitive swimming at a D1 college level. Let’s see if you can answer this honestly and not do your usual diversion.

So on the trans issue. If you’re the coach and your swimmer comes to you and says it’s unfair that I have to compete against a trans girl who is clearly a boy. What would you say? “Suck it up”….event is competitive swimming at a D1 college level. Let’s see if you can answer this honestly and not do your usual diversion.
Instead of just blowing past your dishonesty after several posts of you denying it and calling me a liar how about you acknowledge it and apologize and then we move on to the next topic where I’ll answer your questions. Grow up

Forum List

Back