Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

Instead of just blowing past your dishonesty after several posts of you denying it and calling me a liar how about you acknowledge it and apologize and then we move on to the next topic where I’ll answer your questions. Grow up
Another diversion. Grow up. Liar.

I have. You lied. You refuse to restate your position. I have Been clear with mine.
I don’t need to restate anything. We are talking about a past statement that you are misquoting me on. Just go back and read what I wrote and stop lying like you just did with the contrarian bit

I don’t need to restate anything. We are talking about a past statement that you are misquoting me on. Just go back and read what I wrote and stop lying like you just did with the contrarian bit
You’re diverting again. My position is that sports competitions must be by birth gender. You?

You’re diverting again. My position is that sports competitions must be by birth gender. You?
I wasn’t diverting. You lied about how I responded to your question about my niece. That was the discussion. You stating your position about trans in competition is a subject change within this discussion. Hypocrite

I wasn’t diverting. You lied about how I responded to your question about my niece. That was the discussion. You stating your position about trans in competition is a subject change within this discussion. Hypocrite
Nope. That’s how I remember it.

Nope. That’s how I remember it.
Well we have it all in black and white above and it’s been established that you have poor memory and comprehension and constantly mischaracterize quotes. Like when you said I said I always take the contrarian side when in REALITY I said I usually take the contrarian side.

you do know the difference between usually and always don’t you? Why would you lie about that?

Well we have it all in black and white above and it’s been established that you have poor memory and comprehension and constantly mischaracterize quotes. Like when you said I said I always take the contrarian side when in REALITY I said I usually take the contrarian side.

you do know the difference between usually and always don’t you? Why would you lie about that?
You’re diverting again.

You refuse to state your position. You instead dance around. Typical.
Happy to state my position about anything. But you need to finish a discussion before diverting to new questions, if you want me to answer. You mischaracterized what I said about my niece and about what I said about being contrarian… agreed? Say yes and apologize and we can move on to your other questions which I’ll answer directly

Happy to state my position about anything. But you need to finish a discussion before diverting to new questions, if you want me to answer. You mischaracterized what I said about my niece and about what I said about being contrarian… agreed? Say yes and apologize and we can move on to your other questions which I’ll answer directly
My apologies. Now state your position please on my question if you’re the coach.

My apologies. Now state your position please on my question if you’re the coach.
My position on trans in sports is that if it is casual sports, recess, PE, clubs, youth etc where participation and socialization is the focus then trans kids can play on whichever side they identify with. If it is competitive sports where kids are being cut from the team, scholarships/sponsorships are at stake or professional careers are in line then there needs to be biological considerations.
As a male I would look to panels of females and trans women to have a discussion about this and then draw my opinions based on that input.

My position on trans in sports is that if it is casual sports, recess, PE, clubs, youth etc where participation and socialization is the focus then trans kids can play on whichever side they identify with. If it is competitive sports where kids are being cut from the team, scholarships/sponsorships are at stake or professional careers are in line then there needs to be biological considerations.
As a male I would look to panels of females and trans women to have a discussion about this and then draw my opinions based on that input.
Discussions? What would you want to discuss? What could change your mind? Men are obviously bigger and stronger more often than not?

Forum List

Back