Female Democrat shows how politicians become millonaires...if they don't get caught

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

'Insider Trading'

Years ago Nancy Pelosi and approx 5 - 6 other politicians were exposed through public records and the FOIA to have criminally engaged in Insider Training.

I mean these assholes were caught dead-to-rights.

Un-fucking-believably, as many Americans vegan calling for Nancy and her fellow criminals to be Indicted and sent to jail, Pelosi and her cohorts declared in a public release that THEY HAD MO IDEA INSIDER TRADING APPLIED TO POLITICIANS....

Yes, this elitist bitch actually declared she had no idea politicians were NOT above the law...

So she declared, In order to save their asses, she would submit a bill that made, FROM THAT POINT ON, Insider trading illegal for politicians ... to appease those calling for them to be prosecuted while preventing that from happening.
- No such legislation was needed because there was already a law making Insider Trading illegal for them...it just needed to be enforced.

The politicians passed it, and ignorant fucking sheep allowed them to get away with their crimes, content with knowing if they did it again they would be held accountable....

3 days later Pelosi & politicians passed 2 pieces of legislation:
- One made their personal public financial records off limits so no one would ever be able to check their financial records again to ensure they were not breaking laws again
- The 2nd was to make tge FOIA mo longer applicable to their financial records

They scammed Americans into not prosecuting them for their crimes then made it so Americans could no longer catch them committing Insider Trading.....

I'm not sure how this qualifies as insider trading unless she received some information about Apple that was not previously disclosed to the public.

With that said I'm all for members of Congress and the president to throw all their business dealings into a real blind trust.

'Insider Trading'

Years ago Nancy Pelosi and approx 5 - 6 other politicians were exposed through public records and the FOIA to have criminally engaged in Insider Training.

I mean these assholes were caught dead-to-rights.

Un-fucking-believably, as many Americans vegan calling for Nancy and her fellow criminals to be Indicted and sent to jail, Pelosi and her cohorts declared in a public release that THEY HAD MO IDEA INSIDER TRADING APPLIED TO POLITICIANS....

Yes, this elitist bitch actually declared she had no idea politicians were NOT above the law...

So she declared, In order to save their asses, she would submit a bill that made, FROM THAT POINT ON, Insider trading illegal for politicians ... to appease those calling for them to be prosecuted while preventing that from happening.
- No such legislation was needed because there was already a law making Insider Trading illegal for them...it just needed to be enforced.

The politicians passed it, and ignorant fucking sheep allowed them to get away with their crimes, content with knowing if they did it again they would be held accountable....

3 days later Pelosi & politicians passed 2 pieces of legislation:
- One made their personal public financial records off limits so no one would ever be able to check their financial records again to ensure they were not breaking laws again
- The 2nd was to make tge FOIA mo longer applicable to their financial records

They scammed Americans into not prosecuting them for their crimes then made it so Americans could no longer catch them committing Insider Trading.....
I would bet my savings that EVERY politician in the know is doing this type of shit.

We need term limits, publicly funded campaigns, strict voter ID laws and an amendment that REQUIRES to to be born on American soil to hold any federally elected office. Oh and that ASININE scotus ruling that said corporations donations are free speech needs to be publicly burned on live TV

I would bet my savings that EVERY politician in the know is doing this type of shit.

We need term limits,

Then you're just asking the government to make decisions for the electorate. In this case the congresswoman was a freshmen so that doesn't apply.
publicly funded campaigns,

Completely agree.

strict voter ID laws

Of course we have to throw in election conspiracies. It's par for the course at this point.

and an amendment that REQUIRES to to be born on American soil to hold any federally elected office.

No, again you're asking government to make decisions for the people. I thought you guys wanted small government?

Oh and that ASININE scotus ruling that said corporations donations are free speech needs to be publicly burned on live TV

Agree. Corporations aren't people but I bet you voted (I'm kidding I know you didn't vote) for Romney who told you corporations are people and totally backed Citizens United like every other Republican.

Then you're just asking the government to make decisions for the electorate. In this case the congresswoman was a freshmen so that doesn't apply.

Completely agree.

Of course we have to throw in election conspiracies. It's par for the course at this point.

No, again you're asking government to make decisions for the people. I thought you guys wanted small government?

Agree. Corporations aren't people but I bet you voted (I'm kidding I know you didn't vote) for Romney who told you corporations are people and totally backed Citizens United like every other Republican.
I do vote. Are you one of the uninformed that think felons can't vote?

As for Romney, every politician has baggage and positions that people are opposed to. This isn't a purity pagent and we are always left holding our noses when we vote. I was a staunch anti Trumper in 2016 during the primaries. STAUNCH....but when he won the alternative was Hillary. I'm sure you can figure the rest out

I do vote. Are you one of the uninformed that think felons can't vote?

I thought in the past you said you didn't vote, I don't remember what reason you gave (or thought you gave). I stand corrected.

As for Romney, every politician has baggage and positions that people are opposed to. This isn't a purity pagent and we are always left holding our noses when we vote.

Fair enough.

I was a staunch anti Trumper in 2016 during the primaries. STAUNCH....but when he won the alternative was Hillary. I'm sure you can figure the rest out

Yes, you lost your damned mind. :D

Forum List

Back