Female volleyball player, 17, left paralyzed with brain damage by transgender opponent who 'cackled with delight' after knocking her to ground

Tell me again leftists how pro woman you are!
More B.S

The left LOVES this, because they HATE women.

Ask any leftist on this board, they'll tell you the girl "deserved" what happened to her.

Tell me again leftists how pro woman you are!
More B.S
Just another instance of democrats marginalizing females in the name of social justice. I hope she sues the shit out of the school for allowing such fuckery from occurring.

Leftist women virtue signaled for it....Let them fix it....Don't white knight for them.

Sick guys get off on beating girls in physical competition
It’s a variant of rape

Because it's another example of the boxing bullshit we just saw at the Olympics?
Ok. Again, thats another country and foreign players. Its #12,325 in the priority list of issues for the US. But you be you and distract yourselves from the lowest performing states being MAGA states.

Ok. Again, thats another country and foreign players. Its #12,325 in the priority list of issues for the US. But you be you and distract yourselves from the lowest performing states being MAGA states.

^^^Total avoidance of the topic, because Zincwarrior 100% supports and endorses what happened to that girl.

Most of that could be solved by getting shed of the so-called 12%.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Even Rightwinger is able to say men in women's sports is wrong. But keep sucking that progressive dick.

Forum List

Back