Feminist Camille Paglia: Hillary Clinton Is A Mess, A Fraud Who Allowed ‘Sex Criminal’ Husband To Ge

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this thing with Billy the hound dog and the YOUNG woman Monica. who they set out to DISTROY while Hillary sat by her adulterer. is why I could never understand how any woman who claims: the "Democrat and their party care more about women" could support someone like, Hillary. the Hypocrisy and double standards is Glaring.

but finally someone speaks out about it. way to go
snip;
Feminist Camille Paglia: Hillary Clinton Is A Mess, A Fraud Who Allowed ‘Sex Criminal’ Husband To Get Away With Depradations Against Women

the VIDEO is at the site I couldn't bring it over here

all of it and video here:
Feminist Camille Paglia: Hillary Clinton Is A Mess, A Fraud Who Allowed 'Sex Criminal' Husband To Get Away With Depradations Against Women

Monica was sent in by Zionist to seduce him, as they knew his weakness. She succeeded. Is he a criminal for cheating, man , our jails are going to be full aren't they. Note, not a Clinton fan , but facts are facts.

Monica was sent in by Zionist to seduce him, as they knew his weakness. She succeeded. Is he a criminal for cheating, man , our jails are going to be full aren't they. Note, not a Clinton fan , but facts are facts.
well dear, I haven't heard that one before. but I'll say it is interesting.

He lied under oath about it.

this thing with Billy the hound dog and the YOUNG woman Monica. who they set out to DISTROY while Hillary sat by her adulterer. is why I could never understand how any woman who claims: the "Democrat and their party care more about women" could support someone like, Hillary. the Hypocrisy and double standards is Glaring.

but finally someone speaks out about it. way to go
snip;
Feminist Camille Paglia: Hillary Clinton Is A Mess, A Fraud Who Allowed ‘Sex Criminal’ Husband To Get Away With Depradations Against Women

the VIDEO is at the site I couldn't bring it over here

all of it and video here:
Feminist Camille Paglia: Hillary Clinton Is A Mess, A Fraud Who Allowed 'Sex Criminal' Husband To Get Away With Depradations Against Women

That nut case makes about as much sense as you. lol

So a dyke hates Mr. Clinton?

Mrs.Clinton was suppose to punish her husband by the dyke's guidelines....

I can't stand Hillary but if people think trotting out Monica Lewinsky is going to damage her campaign than they are living in a fantasy world.

I guess the point is, HRC paints herself as a ROLE MODEL for women, and yet she owes her success to being married to someone successful. And when anyone with an ounce of self-respect would have left the bastard, she cynically held on, in order to preserve a sham marriage.

If this is a ROLE MODEL, I would hate to see an example of bad form by an aspiring woman.

Of course, everyone knows that at least half of HRC's votes will be entirely because of her vagina. What a qualification!

I guess the point is, HRC paints herself as a ROLE MODEL for women, and yet she owes her success to being married to someone successful. And when anyone with an ounce of self-respect would have left the bastard, she cynically held on, in order to preserve a sham marriage.

If this is a ROLE MODEL, I would hate to see an example of bad form by an aspiring woman.

Of course, everyone knows that at least half of HRC's votes will be entirely because of her vagina. What a qualification!
Rich, powerful sociopaths stay together for more reasons than one, and the upper crust has a long history of arraigned marriages with lovers on the side...

You expect us to believe that not only did Zionist plot to seduce Bill, but that they choose an unsavvy chubby gal to do the job?

You expect us to believe that not only did Zionist plot to seduce Bill, but that they choose an unsavvy chubby gal to do the job?

Yep.

Yep.
Interesting. If you like crap. LOL

Penelope can find a hidden and perfidious Zionist conspiracy in a blueberry scone.

She doesn't owe her success to anyone.

Forum List

Back