Fentanyl Killed One of My Best Friends Sons

Then I agree, you do not share responsibility.

Gee I feel so much better

(SARCASM)

What part of this is bothering you, other than the massive death and suffering, of course?

You don't seem to understand

It doesn't bother me if people choose to do drugs.

Then why are you in this thread, if you don't care?

Did you read my first post?

Drugs do not kill people.
People who choose to use drugs kill themselves

It is their choice and none of your business.

Who are you to tell me what is my business or not?

Gee I feel so much better

(SARCASM)

What part of this is bothering you, other than the massive death and suffering, of course?

I'm me who the fuck are you to tell other people they can't choose to do drugs?

The fenatnyl didn't kill him he killed himself by using it.

YOu create an environment of despair, and easy access to drugs, you share in the responsibility of the results.

I have absolutely no responsibility for other people choosing to use drugs

No, but the government does.

They should secure the border to prevent this from coming into the country.

Additionally, it is hard enough to catch drug dealers, but when they do, they just let them back on the streets again.

There is no real war on drugs. They just feed off the innocent and ignorant, and as a society, we are being destroyed.
Do you know this fentanyl was smuggled in from Mexico?
Sure was.they boil the patches and shoot it up. They suck on the patches after that. He was found with a patch in his mouth.

YOu create an environment of despair, and easy access to drugs, you share in the responsibility of the results.

No, but the government does.

They should secure the border to prevent this from coming into the country.

Additionally, it is hard enough to catch drug dealers, but when they do, they just let them back on the streets again.

There is no real war on drugs. They just feed off the innocent and ignorant, and as a society, we are being destroyed.
Sure was.they boil the patches and shoot it up. They suck on the patches after that. He was found with a patch in his mouth.

His choice.

I'm me who the fuck are you to tell other people they can't choose to do drugs?

I'm their fellow citizen. We are part of a community. Judging other's behavior and taking care of one another is part of being part of a community.

Always has been.

It's a tragedy for someone to perish to these evil chemicals. People are hooked and they don't come back. Much of this is shipped over from China and such, probably intentionally by the state. It's messed up. Some people are depressed and looking for any stimulation of their dopamine system so they turn to garbage.

Don't try such things and you won't get hooked. People need to be well informed and know, "you try this, you are going to die". This has to be promoted and advertised appropriately. Talk not only about what it does to you, but also your family and friends who deal with the grief and "what if" questions after you OD.
Just say no

But for many it's peer pressure, or a recent failure, state of depression that leads them to it. It could be alcohol, gambling or any other vice.

Well he came from a broken home...parents were influenced by 1960’s and 1970’s liberalism. Destroying the family unit has always been a goal of a totalitarian state. Make them worship the party...not family. Break the family.

Last edited:
It's a tragedy for someone to perish to these evil chemicals. People are hooked and they don't come back. Much of this is shipped over from China and such, probably intentionally by the state. It's messed up. Some people are depressed and looking for any stimulation of their dopamine system so they turn to garbage.

Don't try such things and you won't get hooked. People need to be well informed and know, "you try this, you are going to die". This has to be promoted and advertised appropriately. Talk not only about what it does to you, but also your family and friends who deal with the grief and "what if" questions after you OD.
Just say no

But for many it's peer pressure, or a recent failure, state of depression that leads them to it. It could be alcohol, gambling or any other vice.

Often a temporary state, that A. could have been avoided or lessened, and B. would not be so damaging if our environment was not flooded with cheap drugs.

Well he came from a broken home...parents were influenced by 1960’s and 1970’s liberalism. Destroying the family unit has always been a goal of a totalitarian state. Make them worship the party...not family. Break the family.

Do you support having an Open Border and massive exporting of jobs?

Its the Corps fault.

$1M in fentanyl seized from Texas trio plotting to mail drugs back from Ohio, authorities say
He overdosed and was in a coma. They had to make the decision to pull the plug. This was at a time when both mother and father had lost their jobs due to NAFTA. Great fucking life huh? Thanks liberals for screwing up our country. Let drugs and illegals in...ship working class folks jobs out. Pricks.

3 Texans.

Your point?

The article did not say they were illegal immigrants.

Its the Corps fault.

They are certainly part of the issue, but Trade POlicy is set by government.

$1M in fentanyl seized from Texas trio plotting to mail drugs back from Ohio, authorities say
He overdosed and was in a coma. They had to make the decision to pull the plug. This was at a time when both mother and father had lost their jobs due to NAFTA. Great fucking life huh? Thanks liberals for screwing up our country. Let drugs and illegals in...ship working class folks jobs out. Pricks.

3 Texans.

Your point?

The article did not say they were illegal immigrants.

Soooooooo? How is that relevant to anything?

Most of it is.

Order it online from China ... Can come in a bottle of urine test strips ... $35 half gram ... $70 gram

WEB_silicagel.jpg

Black dot ... 1 gram fentanyl
Red dot ... 0.5 gram fentanyl

At 99% pure ... Fentanyl the size of a grain of salt is enough to get high ... The size of two grains of salt will kill you.

As little as 1 kilo of fentanyl (cut with other products) is worth $20 million on the street.
You cannot throw enough money at that problem to stop it ... For every kilo they catch, there are 100 more on the street.

To win that battle in the drug war ... You are going to have to use every resource the military, government and public has.

Its the Corps fault.

They are certainly part of the issue, but Trade POlicy is set by government.
I was saying what a gigantic kick in the gut it was for this family to have to go through both at same time. United States has become a fucked-up State of affairs.

Most of it is.

Order it online from China ... Can come in a bottle of urine test strips ... $35 half gram ... $70 gram

WEB_silicagel.jpg

Black dot ... 1 gram fentanyl
Red dot ... 0.5 gram fentanyl

At 99% pure ... Fentanyl the size of a grain of salt is enough to get high ... The size of two grains of salt will kill you.

As little as 1 kilo of fentanyl (cut with other products) is worth $20 million on the street.
You cannot throw enough money at that problem to stop it ... For every kilo they catch, there are 100 more on the street.

To win that battle in the drug war ... You are going to have to use every resource the military, government and public has.

Yet most of it is smuggled in from Mexico.

Seems the criminals think that is the easiest route.

Seal the border. Build the Wall.

Yet most of it is smuggled in from Mexico.

Seems the criminals think that is the easiest route.

Seal the border. Build the Wall.

:auiqs.jpg:... It's coming at us from every direction ... But you can pretend The Wall will stop it.

I didn't handle a motor vehicle properly, I didn't handle a gun properly, I didn't handle alcohol properly, I didn't use an aerosol product properly, I didn't cross the street properly. A million ways to die.

Forum List

Back