Ferel Cats

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
They hang around the dumpster behind the restaurant.
Have people that even come feed them.
If it was dogs or rats they'd call animal control. But since it's "cute little kitties" that's different some how

Hopefully, there's a TNR project going on. Stops them from reproducing, helps them stay healthy.

But a more immediate bigger concern is the cold.

If it was dogs or rats they'd call animal control. But since it's "cute little kitties" that's different some how
I don't understand why you haven't called animal control if the stray cats offend you. I like cats a lot, myself, but have been happy to shoot ferals.

I don't understand why you haven't called animal control if the stray cats offend you. I like cats a lot, myself, but have been happy to shoot ferals.
I'm not the highest ranking manager and she is one of the culprits feeding them

In my experience stray dogs do not stay in one place too long. Hell, my dog got loose one day and when we checked with the pound the next day they had found him miles away on the other side of town which is also on the other side of the river. I guess he took one of the bridges over. IDK. The cop who responded to the call had told them as soon as he opened the door, the dog climbed right in and sat down.

feral cats keep mice and rodents in check. They do a lot of other things as well. It isn't their fault their owners abandon them or do not get them fixed.

Forum List

Back