🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ferguson Communists

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
In this space in August, I wrote on how communists had seized the chaos in Ferguson, Missouri to advance their agenda. This is nothing new. The American Communist Party has long exploited racial flare-ups for its own revolutionary purposes. America's tragic racist past has long been a gift to Communist Party USA (CPUSA) and like-minded fellow-travelers. They joyously seize racial incidents as opportunities to put America in the crosshairs. In my article, I pointed to the example of the Scottsboro Boys in the 1930s, which CPUSA converted into a campaign to smear America and recruit black Americans -- including a Chicago activist named Frank Marshall Davis, future mentor to Barack Obama.....
@AmericanThinker: Communists Continue to Agitate on Ferguson Articles Communists Continue to Agitate on Ferguson

Oh! Dear! God!

snrmaajt.gif

And you thought the Ferguson fracas had cooled? Well, it had, which is precisely why the Marxist faithful are resurrecting this ugly corpse. The left is superb at not forgetting such things and (quite the contrary) keeping them very much alive. Leftists have an activist bent. It’s part of their make-up. Activism comes naturally. They get up daily, read their New York Times (“give us this day our New York Times…”), and plan which political issue to advance. Politics is like a religion to them. It animates their existence. It sustains them. Protests and propaganda are almost sacramental. If something like Ferguson happens to vanish from the media chatter, leftists do their best to keep the flame alive. If this requires pouring a can of gasoline upon the embers, they cheerfully assume the role of political arsonists.

Read more: Articles Communists Continue to Agitate on Ferguson
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Forum List

Back