Ferguson Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New York Post, by no means a bastion of ring wing conservatism, says the report is bogus. The department of justice (or whoever looked at the case, their name fails me at the moment) said there was no wrongdoing in this shooting.

Why can't fucking liberals LET IT GO?
I clicked all over your post and couldnt find a link. What gives?

The report isn't proof. If anything it shows it wasn't racially motivated since websites have broken down the numbers and proven that Fergy police are LESS biased than average. It said stupid things like "more blacks were stopped than whites." Ok, population is 65% black in Ferguson. Makes sense. Nationally, blacks cause more car wrecks and deaths than whites. And more blacks that die in car wrecks have bad driving records. So its not racist, its facts.

So you have nothing then, correct?
I have the report. Your claims that its not correct dont sway me.
Of course your not swayed, and we all know why that is..... Your so in the tank on looking at everything through the prism of race in a super biased and slanted way, that you couldn't see or admit to the truth about these issues if it was tapping you on both sides of your shoulders whispering hey your wrong bud. That's just it, where as the koolaid drinkers will never get a life of their own, and therefore they choose to be enslaved to their own folly for the rest of their days. There is no excuses left, so it's time to quit crying and start catching up and living finally. Cleanse the soul man, and quit thinking that materialism in this world is the key to ones happiness or salvation because it's not.
There is no tank. There is only reality. I've lived and overcome it so I know the ins and outs and all the games racist whites play.
You havn't got over anything or you wouldn't be talking all your racist bull crap all the time. Who you trying to convince, yourself ? It's bad when you lie to yourself about reality and/or life.
Who said I got over anything? I said I overcame the racism and thrived despite the obstacles. I wasnt trying to convince anyone just letting you know I have personal experience. You have my permission not to believe it. Your belief is not something I need from you.

The New York Post, by no means a bastion of ring wing conservatism, says the report is bogus. The department of justice (or whoever looked at the case, their name fails me at the moment) said there was no wrongdoing in this shooting.

Why can't fucking liberals LET IT GO?
Because they are some of the most spoiled rotten human beings that there ever was that's why. They are full of foolish pride, and therefore they can't be wrong, they just can't be.

B_3_dn-WIAAcr4R.jpg

The report isn't proof. If anything it shows it wasn't racially motivated since websites have broken down the numbers and proven that Fergy police are LESS biased than average. It said stupid things like "more blacks were stopped than whites." Ok, population is 65% black in Ferguson. Makes sense. Nationally, blacks cause more car wrecks and deaths than whites. And more blacks that die in car wrecks have bad driving records. So its not racist, its facts.

So you have nothing then, correct?
Of course your not swayed, and we all know why that is..... Your so in the tank on looking at everything through the prism of race in a super biased and slanted way, that you couldn't see or admit to the truth about these issues if it was tapping you on both sides of your shoulders whispering hey your wrong bud. That's just it, where as the koolaid drinkers will never get a life of their own, and therefore they choose to be enslaved to their own folly for the rest of their days. There is no excuses left, so it's time to quit crying and start catching up and living finally. Cleanse the soul man, and quit thinking that materialism in this world is the key to ones happiness or salvation because it's not.
There is no tank. There is only reality. I've lived and overcome it so I know the ins and outs and all the games racist whites play.
You havn't got over anything or you wouldn't be talking all your racist bull crap all the time. Who you trying to convince, yourself ? It's bad when you lie to yourself about reality and/or life.
Who said I got over anything? I said I overcame the racism and thrived despite the obstacles. I wasnt trying to convince anyone just letting you know I have personal experience. You have my permission not to believe it. Your belief is not something I need from you.
Ok, so you said you overcame then, but you didn't. It's as transparent as it can be, but you try and convince us that it is otherwise changed in you.

Ok, so you said you overcame then, but you didn't. It's as transparent as it can be, but you try and convince us that it is otherwise changed in you.
Like I said you have my permission to believe whatever you like.

No, I did. I'm not doing it again. If you can't read, that's not my problem.

The NYP called the report bogus. That's fact.

Any adults wish to comment? I've had enough of the childish behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back