Ferguson lawsuits on the horizon

LOL, and guess how much the people of that city will GET from these gutter rats?

They'll POCKET every last cent of it and laugh all the way to BANK

166g7s7.jpg

Way to manage your state republicans :thup:
Blacks riot & it's the gop's fault lol

Booooooooosh

Own it
We will all own their savagery through higher taxes & insurance premiums.

You're just too stupid to realize it I guess

In Missouri? Lol no way. See you in a few years when this happens there again.
They are seeking relief in the form of cash payouts from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not Missouri.

Well duuuuh there's kind of this whole, like, history or whatever of Missouri screwing them over and whatnot.

Booooooooosh

Own it

They are seeking relief in the form of cash payouts from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not Missouri.

Well duuuuh there's kind of this whole, like, history or whatever of Missouri screwing them over and whatnot.

Blacks in Missouri live in the urban areas. All those areas are COMPLETELY governed by democrats & the people they themselves elect. You got no one to blame for their plight but the policies of the democrats.

So, own it indeed

Booooooooosh

Own it

Blacks in Missouri live in the urban areas. All those areas are COMPLETELY governed by democrats & the people they themselves elect. You got no one to blame for their plight but the policies of the democrats.

So, own it indeed

Why does a political party have to own it, why can't the damned blacks own it. SIX times more likely to commit a crime than a white, who's fault is that? Oh yeah their own.

Booooooooosh

Own it

So, own it indeed

Yea I'm sure the Republican mayor and the single black person on the city counsel will go out of their way to blame Democrats for the shooting of a suspected jaywalker :cool:

Booooooooosh

Own it

So, own it indeed

Yea I'm sure the Republican mayor and the single black person on the city counsel will go out of their way to blame Democrats for the shooting of a suspected jaywalker :cool:

Who's responsible for electing those people? Me? You? They created their own cesspool. It's no ones fault but their own. If they weren't so god damn lazy they would have elected people who more accurately represent them. But that energy was saved for more important things I suppose....

The "Black Lawyers For Justice" are suing over racism

Booooooooosh

Own it

So, own it indeed

Psssst, are you aware that Ferguson is incorporated at its own city within St Louis County? Oh you didn't know that?

Their Mayor is black, and a Dem, as is most of their city council

Ferguson MO - Official Website

Booooooooosh

Own it

So, own it indeed

Who's responsible for electing those people? Me? You? They created their own cesspool. It's no ones fault but their own. If they weren't so god damn lazy they would have elected people who more accurately represent them. But that energy was saved for more important things I suppose....

So you blamed democrats, then when it was revealed that it was republicans you blamed "they" (black people) for being too lazy.

Welcome to Missouri folks.

Booooooooosh

Own it

So, own it indeed

So you blamed democrats, then when it was revealed that it was republicans you blamed "they" (black people) for being too lazy.

Welcome to Missouri folks.

Once again, Ferguson is its own city with its own Mayor and City council within St Louis County.

Forum List

Back