Ferguson lawsuits on the horizon

It has been proven that the majority of looters and burners were not even from Mizzouri. But push your agenda, we expect nothing less...
Proven, eh? Let's see it.

Let's sue the ******* there for destruction of property and the cost of law enforcement action to restore the peace.

Which ******* you gonna lynch? Or sue? The ones with money or the ones on welfare??/

Don't bother him with miniscule details, it will interfere with his ability to claim racism

Smarterthantheaveragenerd is not worth replying to so I won't.

Gramps, you've seen me post for a long time. I have never once screamed racist. I've implied it before but more of as a joke. This case stinks of bullshit to me. An unarmed person dies when they didn't need to and the person responsible gets to just walk off. That doesn't sit right with me.

I can take it down the racist road if you want me to go off on smarterthannothing just for fun. As he's using a county council with ALSO ONLY ONE BLACK PERSON ON IT and with the FIRST BLACK COUNTY EXECUTIVE EVER!!!

If you'd like that is... :dunno:

Way to manage your state republicans :thup:
=====================

isn't the Gvnr. of Misery a Demoscum ?

hummmmmm..., thought so ! :lmao:
But the rest is GOP...

Actually, Missouri is one of 14 states that is not a trifecta. Meaning no one party controls the Governor's office, a majority in the state senate, and a majority in the state house

Missouri House of Representatives - Ballotpedia

Meaning they are neither a Dem state nor a Rep state at the moment anyway.

Facts can be a bitch sometimes.

Blacks burn down their own neighborhoods & sue the government lol

Only in America

Multi-Million Dollar Suit To Be Filed Against Cops 93.1 WIBC

The civil liberties violations committed by the Ferguson PD and St Louis County PD are unconscionable. The city should be sued straight into bankruptcy and the entire police department should be dissolved.
The Ferguson PD was "relieved of duty" so to speak by the governor. The Ferguson PD was not involved nor was their equipment with the aftermath.

ONE officer MAY have violated the civil liberties of Mr Brown but that has yet to be proven.

The police involved in the aftermath were at the discretion of the governor.

Don't bother him with miniscule details, it will interfere with his ability to claim racism

Gramps, you've seen me post for a long time. I have never once screamed racist. I've implied it before but more of as a joke. This case stinks of bullshit to me. An unarmed person dies when they didn't need to and the person responsible gets to just walk off. That doesn't sit right with me.

I can take it down the racist road if you want me to go off on smarterthannothing just for fun. As he's using a county council with ALSO ONLY ONE BLACK PERSON ON IT and with the FIRST BLACK COUNTY EXECUTIVE EVER!!!

I'm not worth responding to b/c you clearly thought Ferguson was part of the city of St Louis? LOL OMG that is funny, not really , it's sad

Way to manage your state republicans :thup:
=====================

isn't the Gvnr. of Misery a Demoscum ?

hummmmmm..., thought so ! :lmao:

Too bad a Dem Governor means NOTHING when the state legislature is ridiculously lobsidedly republican. They're one of the states that didn't accept the Federal Medicaid funding for Pete's sake. OWN IT

You implied racism based on your condescending proclamations about "Missouri"

It was an absurd position & I called you on it. If Missouri was as backwards as you make them out to be then we wouldn't repeatedly elect blacks & women to represent us in dc.

The governor of Missouri is a Democrat. The state legislature is under Republican control. Ferguson is a heavily Democratic area represented by Democrats at the state, local, and federal level. It is the federal government that has been giving all this military equipment to civilian police departments allowing to treat their cities like war zones as they did in Ferguson and it was both an overwhelming majority of Republicans and Democrats who voted down an amendment by Congressman Grayson earlier this year that would have stopped the sale of military equipment to local police departments.

So to sit here and squabble back and forth about whether Democrats are responsible or Republicans are responsible if fucking retarded because they are both thumbing their noses at the country.

avlh84.jpg

It was an absurd position & I called you on it. If Missouri was as backwards as you make them out to be then we wouldn't repeatedly elect blacks & women to represent us in dc.

Then why won't you give this case a fair day in court and are declaring the cop completely innocent?

I want a case in court and demand an explanation. You're making up your own explanation and thinking no explanation was even needed. :cool:

Then why won't you give this case a fair day in court and are declaring the cop completely innocent?

I want a case in court and demand an explanation. You're making up your own explanation and thinking no explanation was even needed. :cool:

Good thing no one is demanding that the cop is guilty without trial.

Why is that when a white person harms a black person yall want Napoleonic Law? That means guilty until proven innocent by the way - save you some Google time.

The governor of Missouri is a Democrat. The state legislature is under Republican control. Ferguson is a heavily Democratic area represented by Democrats at the state, local, and federal level. It is the federal government that has been giving all this military equipment to civilian police departments allowing to treat their cities like war zones as they did in Ferguson and it was both an overwhelming majority of Republicans and Democrats who voted down an amendment by Congressman Grayson earlier this year that would have stopped the sale of military equipment to local police departments.

So to sit here and squabble back and forth about whether Democrats are responsible or Republicans are responsible if fucking retarded because they are both thumbing their noses at the country.

So you chose to ignore my post. Ok

The Pentagon has already stated that none of the equipment used in Ferguson came from the military.

Besides that fact it really has NOTHING to do with the op. The op is about a group of (self proclaimed) black lawyers seeking money in a lawsuit and the ridiculousness of that lawsuit.

So you chose to ignore my post. Ok

The Pentagon has already stated that none of the equipment used in Ferguson came from the military.

Besides that fact it really has NOTHING to do with the op. The op is about a group of (self proclaimed) black lawyers seeking money in a lawsuit and the ridiculousness of that lawsuit.

What the hell is a self proclaimed black lawyer? either you are black or you are not, either you are a lawyer or you are not? I'm confused by your statement.

I haven't passed judgment on the cop. I suspect he was within the law but that is utterly irrelevant to this thread. The lawsuits are about the police response in the aftermath not the shooting.

Forum List

Back