Ferguson lawsuits on the horizon

OldSchool is clearly embarrassed that shim thought Ferguson was part of the city of St Louis. It's okay OldSchool, everyone makes mistakes, come on out...

The governor of Missouri is a Democrat. The state legislature is under Republican control. Ferguson is a heavily Democratic area represented by Democrats at the state, local, and federal level. It is the federal government that has been giving all this military equipment to civilian police departments allowing to treat their cities like war zones as they did in Ferguson and it was both an overwhelming majority of Republicans and Democrats who voted down an amendment by Congressman Grayson earlier this year that would have stopped the sale of military equipment to local police departments.

So to sit here and squabble back and forth about whether Democrats are responsible or Republicans are responsible if fucking retarded because they are both thumbing their noses at the country.

So you chose to ignore my post. Ok

The Pentagon has already stated that none of the equipment used in Ferguson came from the military.

Besides that fact it really has NOTHING to do with the op. The op is about a group of (self proclaimed) black lawyers seeking money in a lawsuit and the ridiculousness of that lawsuit.

What the hell is a self proclaimed black lawyer? either you are black or you are not, either you are a lawyer or you are not? I'm confused by your statement.
Read the fucking link in the op.

Jesus people

If I was a business owner I'd sue these bastards for all my damages. I'd get together with as many businesses owners as I could convince to do it and demand it.

Sue who? Do they know the names of who looted their place? Even if they did, you think those people have any assets they can sued for? Those businesses have insurance policies to cover the loss and repairs of what happened.

The governor of Missouri is a Democrat. The state legislature is under Republican control. Ferguson is a heavily Democratic area represented by Democrats at the state, local, and federal level. It is the federal government that has been giving all this military equipment to civilian police departments allowing to treat their cities like war zones as they did in Ferguson and it was both an overwhelming majority of Republicans and Democrats who voted down an amendment by Congressman Grayson earlier this year that would have stopped the sale of military equipment to local police departments.

So to sit here and squabble back and forth about whether Democrats are responsible or Republicans are responsible if fucking retarded because they are both thumbing their noses at the country.

The Pentagon has already stated that none of the equipment used in Ferguson came from the military.

Besides that fact it really has NOTHING to do with the op. The op is about a group of (self proclaimed) black lawyers seeking money in a lawsuit and the ridiculousness of that lawsuit.

What the hell is a self proclaimed black lawyer? either you are black or you are not, either you are a lawyer or you are not? I'm confused by your statement.

Jesus people

I read the link and at no point is the term "self proclaimed" used. I have a company I've never heard of anyone accusing me of being the self proclaimed "XXXXX" your terminology was just strange, no need to fly off the handle.

If I was a business owner I'd sue these bastards for all my damages. I'd get together with as many businesses owners as I could convince to do it and demand it.

Sue who? Do they know the names of who looted their place? Even if they did, you think those people have any assets they can sued for? Those businesses have insurance policies to cover the loss and repairs of what happened.
Senators seek federal help for Ferguson businesses CharlotteObserver.com

It COULD be argued that the shop owners could sue the city and state for failing to protect their property. They would almost certainly lose, but maybe not.

It has been proven that the majority of looters and burners were not even from Mizzouri. But push your agenda, we expect nothing less...

Fuck you and the *******. I've about had enough of the bullshit.
Stop the looting and start learning how to be normal citizens.
If they cant do that expect to be gunned down in the streets.
NO FUCKEN MORE!!!! We as Americans are FUCKEN sick of it !!!
I shit you not! Try that where I live and the dumbfucks are gonna die!!!

It has been proven that the majority of looters and burners were not even from Mizzouri. But push your agenda, we expect nothing less...

Irrational rant is irrational

and very awkward

vffos5.gif

Jesus people

I read the link and at no point is the term "self proclaimed" used. I have a company I've never heard of anyone accusing me of being the self proclaimed "XXXXX" your terminology was just strange, no need to fly off the handle.

I used the term self proclaimed because THATS WHAT THEY CALLED THEMSELVES.

Black lawyers for justice

Get it?

Had I not included the words self proclaimed some dumb ass liberal would have jumped right in calling me a racist for pointing out the lawyers were BLACK

geez

Way to manage your state republicans :thup:
Blacks riot & it's the gop's fault lol

Booooooooosh

Own it
We will all own their savagery through higher taxes & insurance premiums.

You're just too stupid to realize it I guess

In Missouri? Lol no way. See you in a few years when this happens there again.
They are seeking relief in the form of cash payouts from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not Missouri.

Well duuuuh there's kind of this whole, like, history or whatever of Missouri screwing them over and whatnot.

Blacks in Missouri live in the urban areas. All those areas are COMPLETELY governed by democrats & the people they themselves elect. You got no one to blame for their plight but the policies of the democrats.

So, own it indeed
There are no blacks in the small towns and rural areas? Why not?

Booooooooosh

Own it

They are seeking relief in the form of cash payouts from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not Missouri.

Well duuuuh there's kind of this whole, like, history or whatever of Missouri screwing them over and whatnot.

Blacks in Missouri live in the urban areas. All those areas are COMPLETELY governed by democrats & the people they themselves elect. You got no one to blame for their plight but the policies of the democrats.

So, own it indeed

Been to every rural area and small town in Missouri have you?

Reverse the question. There aren't very many whites in Ferguson, why not?

They were however black.
And being black means that your always guilty, cause white people never loot and burn...

So wait, you're arguing that people who rioted and looted are NOT guilty?

Then who the hell rioted and looted? Someone did

No, it's that the OP suggested that the lawsuit is representing the looters, which is not a proven fact, nor did he try to establish such fact...

and very awkward

Fuck you dumber then the average bag of hammers!
Bring your shit to Houston and see what happens! You'll see dead negros all over the streets. Don't believe it? Go ahead and give it your best shot.
We dont play that shit here.
I'f you think we're kidding bring it douche bag!!
I dare you!!

Booooooooosh

Own it

So, own it indeed

Been to every rural area and small town in Missouri have you?

Reverse the question. There aren't very many whites in Ferguson, why not?

For the same reason there are not many blacks in the Mizzouri towns I live by...

and very awkward

Fuck you dumber then the average bag of hammers!
Bring your shit to Houston and see what happens! You'll see dead negros all over the streets. Don't believe it? Go ahead and give it your best shot.
We dont play that shit here.
I'f you think we're kidding bring it douche bag!!
I dare you!!

Take your meds dude

Forum List

Back