Ferguson Oathbreakers Launch Flammable Tear Gas at Crowd, Then Launch flares and ignite the gas.

I'm watching the news, and not seeing any of the things you're claiming.

I see police firing tear gas, and protestors. No fire, no tanks.

They already announced on TV that it was smoke. Holy shit you people are stupid!

I'm watching the CNN anchors getting hit with it. It's definitely tear gas.

That's the problem, you're CNN, where the Government is good and the people are bad.

Watch the LIVE STREAMS from the regular ordinary citizens. Ustream or anywhere else. You'll see the fires, you'll see the black woman stop drop and roll for the fire below her knee.

While Obama says on national TV that he's about to go play another round of golf.

I'm watching Ferguson women dropping rocking and rolling to put the fire out of their clothes --- by the police...err terrorists.

Well, tear gas grenades are a poor substitute for frags... .

I'm watching the news, and not seeing any of the things you're claiming.

I see police firing tear gas, and protestors. No fire, no tanks.

They already announced on TV that it was smoke. Holy shit you people are stupid!

I'm watching the CNN anchors getting hit with it. It's definitely tear gas.

That's the problem, you're CNN, where the Government is good and the people are bad.

Watch the LIVE STREAMS from the regular ordinary citizens. Ustream or anywhere else. You'll see the fires, you'll see the black woman stop drop and roll for the fire below her knee.
They got the fire down below? :dunno:

A worthless and violent thug is dead, the cop who stopped him is free, justice is served. Now just strafe bomb the protesting crowds and go to bed.

I'm glad it turned out this way and fuck who ever doesn't like it.......justice was done.

While Obama says on national TV that he's about to go play another round of golf.

I'm watching Ferguson women dropping rocking and rolling to put the fire out of their clothes --- by the police...err terrorists.

I'm not suprised an authoritarian leftist like you is praising the government.

A worthless and violent thug is dead, the cop who stopped him is free, justice is served. Now just strafe bomb the protesting crowds and go to bed.

I'm glad it turned out this way and fuck who ever doesn't like it.......justice was done.

I'm not suprised an authoritarian leftist like you is praising the government.

I'm not surprised that a dummy like you supports anarchy, chaos , and lawlessness.

They're looting a Walgreens as well. McDonalds might be on fire.

Forum List

Back