Ferguson Oathbreakers Launch Flammable Tear Gas at Crowd, Then Launch flares and ignite the gas.

They've finished looting the Toys R Us. I wonder if they're going to torch it too?

Fucking stupid animals, they'll destroy their own neighborhoods as usual.

It's not the people from Ferguson you racist pig, it's the political agitators coming in from outside the region wanting to stir shit up that are causing it.

Are you there? Is that your hood? You got the word on the street?

I have friends in law enforcement all through Missouri. It is well known. There has been a shooting in Jennings 10 minutes ago.

So in other words you don't know anyone in that neighborhood, you have no idea how many protesters are from out of town.

Wrong on all counts. Thanks for playing loser. Now take your racist pig self and leave. There are real people suffering because of progressive assholes like you causing all of this trouble.

Feel free to share all the inside information the local police intelligence units have been sharing with you.

Shit, my buddy on the ground says a house is fully involved now.

More trouble at the Toys R Us. Sounds like it's going to get ugly there.

Two buildings on fire on West Florissant.

Two individuals spotted tossing Molotov cocktails.

It's not the people from Ferguson you racist pig, it's the political agitators coming in from outside the region wanting to stir shit up that are causing it.

I have friends in law enforcement all through Missouri. It is well known. There has been a shooting in Jennings 10 minutes ago.

So in other words you don't know anyone in that neighborhood, you have no idea how many protesters are from out of town.

Wrong on all counts. Thanks for playing loser. Now take your racist pig self and leave. There are real people suffering because of progressive assholes like you causing all of this trouble.

Feel free to share all the inside information the local police intelligence units have been sharing with you.

You can listen to their (the police) radio/communications channel, that's also being livestreamed.

You can listen to their (the police) radio/communications channel, that's also being livestreamed.

Hooray! Chaos and anarchy reign in Ferguson.......you must be getting wood about now.

They're looting an O'Reillys autoparts store just down from the Walgreens

by the police...err terrorists.

Even as a Libertarian I think the police are overbearing. BUT with that being said, there are those who do good for the citizens of this country. Calling then "terrorists" is a absolute low blow. I will not condone the language in this thread.

Ok, let's get a bunch of regular citizens and have them fire tear gas and ignite it on top of the police, wouldnt' they be terrorists?

Oh right, everytime someone throws a molotov cocktail at the police they are instantly labeled a terrorist.

When SHTF you're gonna pussy out. I can see it already. You think righteous uprisings, like the people of Egypt and Iran quite recently, are peaceful events? If you can't handle this, you wont' even be able to stomach the first three days of SHTF.

A WHOLE bunch of gunfire near an MSNBC crew. They just bailed the area.

When SHTF you're gonna pussy out. I can see it already. You think righteous uprisings, like the people of Egypt and Iran quite recently, are peaceful events

Grow up. That is not at all what I said, and why must you blow my statements out of proportion? I took umbrage with you calling police "terrorists." Shit hit the fan when you started using derisive rhetoric. The same kind that helped trigger this violence in the first place. What is your major malfunction?

As I type this, there is gun violence on the streets. The police are doing their damndest to restore order, and here you are calling them 'terrorists.' It's funny to make fun of them and berate them, but that all stops when you wind up needing one to protect you.

Forum List

Back