Ferguson Oathbreakers Launch Flammable Tear Gas at Crowd, Then Launch flares and ignite the gas.

I live in Oakland, and I've been hearing police sirens for the last 15 minutes or so.

I wonder if there's anything going on here.

You live in Oakland and you have to ask?

Been to Oakland, there's actually some great places there.

If there is any rioting there, they better stay the hell away from Bake Sale Betty's!

Apparently the protests here have been fairly peaceful, they're just blocking the highway.

by the police...err terrorists.

Even as a Libertarian I think the police are overbearing. BUT with that being said, there are those who do good for the citizens of this country. Calling then "terrorists" is a absolute low blow. I will not condone the language in this thread.

Ok, let's get a bunch of regular citizens and have them fire tear gas and ignite it on top of the police, wouldnt' they be terrorists?

Oh right, everytime someone throws a molotov cocktail at the police they are instantly labeled a terrorist.

When SHTF you're gonna pussy out. I can see it already. You think righteous uprisings, like the people of Egypt and Iran quite recently, are peaceful events? If you can't handle this, you wont' even be able to stomach the first three days of SHTF.

I don't think their terrorist....just a bunch of assholes.

I live in Oakland, and I've been hearing police sirens for the last 15 minutes or so.

If there is any rioting there, they better stay the hell away from Bake Sale Betty's!

Apparently the protests here have been fairly peaceful, they're just blocking the highway.

Amazing how you monitor these events in real time as if you actually know what's happening right now.

Amazing how you monitor these events in real time as if you actually know what's happening right now.

I have a TV and a computer. It's really not that hard to do.

Yeah there are some folks in front of the White House too.

I'm in Los Angeles. There isn't a peep. Normally I hear sirens continually 24/7. Fire, police and ambulance. Not a single one all night.

Since you're already in Oakland I think you should go out on the street so you can give your audience a personal assessment of the situation.

Since you're already in Oakland I think you should go out on the street so you can give your audience a personal assessment of the situation.

Why the fuck would I do that? Nothing going on in my part of town.

F---ing ignorant animals burning and looting their own city over a worthless thug...

How predictable was that ???

Agree stay the hell in and keep your head down!

If you're in the Oakland hills you're still close enough to hear gunfire on a regular basis. Come on, take a chance, go outside and see.

Black Monte Carlo with a woman driver and two males with an assault weapon of some sort.

Evidently this sort of thing is beyond Discombobulated.

Black Monte Carlo with a woman driver and two males with an assault weapon of some sort.

Because all the information on this you've gotten from TV and the internet has been so consistently reliable and accurate.

If you're in the Oakland hills you're still close enough to hear gunfire on a regular basis. Come on, take a chance, go outside and see.

Because all the information on this you've gotten from TV and the internet has been so consistently reliable and accurate.

No, I'm getting it from a variety of live stream scanners, and a friend on the ground.

Well, it's been a lot more accurate than your reporting has been.

They're just smoke bombs, right?

Check out armored cars, St. Louis County police.

BassemMasri on USTREAM .

This is funny, dude who was streaming got his phone stolen...

At the 4 minute mark
"Iphone 6"
"Where'd you get that?"
"Some Nigga"

I saw no phone stolen. I heard the police say clear the streets and he took off running.

I also noticed a strangely calm white guy at 1:50 or so. I live no where near there and some of the white guys I live around are way more scared than that dude.

No, I'm getting it from a variety of live stream scanners, and a friend on the ground.

Snake Blvd is a nice neighborhood but anywhere in Oakland is a little too close to the shit for me. Ever been to a Raiders game? The worst criminals in NFL fan history.

Forum List

Back