Ferguson Oathbreakers Launch Flammable Tear Gas at Crowd, Then Launch flares and ignite the gas.

I am wondering if they gonna burn down the KFC.

Yep, they did it.

Looted and burned businesses:
Family Dollar
Walgreens (on fire)
CVS
Beauty store (on fire)
Conico
BP
McDonalds (on fire)
KFC (on fire)
Jewelry store
Little Ceasar's (on fire)
Sam's Meat Market (on fire)
Storage Facility (on fire)
Auto body shop
Optical shop
Red's Barbecue (on fire)
New York Grill
Dollar General
Ferguson Market and Liquor
Toys are us
Walmart
Sonic

I don't know the credibility of this list, but it will prove me wrong if it's true. Low educated criminals always attack low
I bet everyone of the looters and vandals who registered to vote registered democrat.

I'll take that bet....meanwhile you go to Ferguson and poll everyone to verify the information.
I'd rather poll ISIS members in Iraq. It's safer.

I see your scared ass missed the video earlier of white people standing around in Furgeson.

I'm sure you are scared to death right now, I work with lot's of people like you. Scared to death. It reminds me of a video;
Have any supported it?

By the way doc, shutting down 580 is nothing like a peaceful protest.....nothing at all.

Sure it is. There's no violence going on.

If people are being prevented from traveling to their destination against their will that is violence.

:lol:

Walking on the freeway is not "violence". Words have meanings.

People are walking on the street now! OMG panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........or detour.
What are you babbling about?

Yep, they did it.

Family Dollar
Walgreens (on fire)
CVS
Beauty store (on fire)
Conico
BP
McDonalds (on fire)
KFC (on fire)
Jewelry store
Auto body shop
Optical shop
Red's Barbecue (on fire)
New York Grill
Dollar General
Toys are us
Walmart
Sonic

I don't know the credibility of this list, but it will prove me wrong if it's true. Low educated criminals always attack low
I bet everyone of the looters and vandals who registered to vote registered democrat.

I'll take that bet....meanwhile you go to Ferguson and poll everyone to verify the information.

I see your scared ass missed the video earlier of white people standing around in Furgeson.

I'm sure you are scared to death right now, I work with lot's of people like you. Scared to death. It reminds me of a video;
By the way doc, shutting down 580 is nothing like a peaceful protest.....nothing at all.

If people are being prevented from traveling to their destination against their will that is violence.

People are walking on the street now! OMG panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........or detour.

I know, reading is hard. Your confusion is expected.

Hey doc, cute little bonfire happening down on MacArthur Blvd right now. Maybe you should run down there and verify for everyone just exactly how peaceful it is.

Looted and burned businesses (updated):
Family Dollar
Walgreens (on fire)
CVS
Beauty store (on fire)
Conico
BP
McDonalds (on fire)
KFC (on fire)
Jewelry store
Auto body shop
Optical shop
Red's Barbecue (on fire)
New York Grill
Dollar General
Ferguson Market and Liquor (on fire)
Toys are us
Walmart
Sonic
O'Reilly Auto parts (on fire)
Advanced Auto parts (on fire)
Antique shop
Taco Bell
Unnamed pawn shop
Clip appeal (attempted to burn it down)
Dominoes
South Grand Medicine

Family Dollar
Walgreens (on fire)
CVS
Beauty store (on fire)
Conico
BP
McDonalds (on fire)
KFC (on fire)
Jewelry store
Auto body shop
Optical shop
Red's Barbecue (on fire)
New York Grill
Dollar General
Toys are us
Walmart
Sonic
Antique shop
Taco Bell
Unnamed pawn shop
Dominoes
South Grand Medicine

What, no book stores got looted?

Oh, wait, ...never mind.

:D

While Obama says on national TV that he's about to go play another round of golf.

I'm watching Ferguson women dropping rocking and rolling to put the fire out of their clothes --- by the police...err terrorists.
They should have fired machine guns at them. A few hand grenades would have been good too. Run them over with tanks.

Hey doc, cute little bonfire happening down on MacArthur Blvd right now. Maybe you should run down there and verify for everyone just exactly how peaceful it is.

I thought I heard noises from that direction.

I probably have a bunch of friends out there, actually.

Family Dollar
Walgreens (on fire)
CVS
Beauty store (on fire)
Conico
BP
McDonalds (on fire)
KFC (on fire)
Jewelry store
Auto body shop
Optical shop
Red's Barbecue (on fire)
New York Grill
Dollar General
Toys are us
Walmart
Sonic
Antique shop
Taco Bell
Unnamed pawn shop
Dominoes
South Grand Medicine
I don't doubt this, but where is the source of this ?

Yep, they did it.

Family Dollar
Walgreens (on fire)
CVS
Beauty store (on fire)
Conico
BP
McDonalds (on fire)
KFC (on fire)
Jewelry store
Auto body shop
Optical shop
Red's Barbecue (on fire)
New York Grill
Dollar General
Toys are us
Walmart
Sonic

I know, reading is hard. Your confusion is expected.
You said something about white people standing around in Furgeson (sic) and I have no idea what that has to do with my post or pretty much anything in general. Clarify.

Family Dollar
Walgreens (on fire)
CVS
Beauty store (on fire)
Conico
BP
McDonalds (on fire)
KFC (on fire)
Jewelry store
Auto body shop
Optical shop
Red's Barbecue (on fire)
New York Grill
Dollar General
Toys are us
Walmart
Sonic
Antique shop
Taco Bell
Unnamed pawn shop
Dominoes
South Grand Medicine
I don't doubt this, but where is the source of this ?

It's not one source. I mentioned earlier. Info collected from multiple websites and twitter and livefeed.

Protesters fired about 100 gunshots, burned buildings, looted stores and vandalized police cars in Ferguson, Mo. Monday night after a grand jury did not indict a police officer who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in August.

Grand jury in Ferguson case does not indict officer in Michael Brown shooting Fox News

i doubt they will catch everyone involved, but every involved in this mob violence should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. this is exactly what ferguson citizens feared, both black and white. this violence harms people regardless of skin color. it accomplishes nothing and harms people's livelihoods and lives.

Yes, punish those uppity *******, how dare they resist tyranny. Your Marxist takeover of America stops here.

Are your friends having a friendly get together around a cozy fire? Roasting weenies perhaps? Or maybe roasting something a little bigger?

Protesters fired about 100 gunshots, burned buildings, looted stores and vandalized police cars in Ferguson, Mo. Monday night after a grand jury did not indict a police officer who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in August.

Grand jury in Ferguson case does not indict officer in Michael Brown shooting Fox News

i doubt they will catch everyone involved, but every involved in this mob violence should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. this is exactly what ferguson citizens feared, both black and white. this violence harms people regardless of skin color. it accomplishes nothing and harms people's livelihoods and lives.

Yes, punish those uppity *******, how dare they resist tyranny. Your Marxist takeover of America stops here.

You are a very confused man, you have no idea what you stand for or why.

Are your friends having a friendly get together around a cozy fire? Roasting weenies perhaps? Or maybe roasting something a little bigger?

More likely they're chanting and holding signs and hoping they'll get arrested.

Yeah let's resist tyranny. How do we do that? Burn down that Little Caesars over there. Time to crack some skulls and dig some holes.

They already announced on TV that it was smoke. Holy shit you people are stupid!

I'm watching the CNN anchors getting hit with it. It's definitely tear gas.
Lie, even MSNBC says it's smoke.
I saw that too. The Sharpton network is the most divisive one out there. If they reported that you have to wonder.

In any case it has been hours since those reports were made. It has gotten to the point where gas is being used. Why it took them so long is beyond me.

Its funny how the media calls these people "protesters", as if that is what they are doing. They are thugs using the opportunity to loot and burn shit down. Terrorists like that deserve to be shot.

I'm watching the news, and not seeing any of the things you're claiming.

I see police firing tear gas, and protestors. No fire, no tanks.

They already announced on TV that it was smoke. Holy shit you people are stupid!

I'm watching the CNN anchors getting hit with it. It's definitely tear gas.

That's the problem, you're CNN, where the Government is good and the people are bad.

Watch the LIVE STREAMS from the regular ordinary citizens. Ustream or anywhere else. You'll see the fires, you'll see the black woman stop drop and roll for the fire below her knee.

Nice selective theater for the weak minded like yourself.

Obama is one dumb ni**er. That's right.... I said it.. And odds are, you wont here this kind of language from me ever again. But this morning, Furgeson is far worse off because Obama threw gas on the fire.

Dummy

-Geaux

Ironically, the protesters/rioters out there, are Communist/Progressive Democrats. They wanted this Nanny/Police State. They're Big Brother's biggest proponents. Can't bitch about his tactics now. Big Brother's gonna try out some of his new toys on em. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back