Ferguson Oathbreakers Launch Flammable Tear Gas at Crowd, Then Launch flares and ignite the gas.

They're looting a Walgreens as well. McDonalds might be on fire.

Fucking stupid animals, they'll destroy their own neighborhoods as usual.

It's not the people from Ferguson you racist pig, it's the political agitators coming in from outside the region wanting to stir shit up that are causing it.

A police car was set on fire by a white male wearing a American flag bandana. Should be easy to spot. And prosecute. Moron.

Now CNN want's to say they believe tear is being used in some places and not in others. In other words: They have no idea what's going on so they'll just speculate and make shit up as they go along.

It's not the people from Ferguson you racist pig, it's the political agitators coming in from outside the region wanting to stir shit up that are causing it.

Are you there? Is that your hood? You got the word on the street?

I have friends in law enforcement all through Missouri. It is well known. There has been a shooting in Jennings 10 minutes ago.

A news crew has been assaulted and their camera damaged by looters who disliked the news crew filming them looting.

I have friends in law enforcement all through Missouri. It is well known. There has been a shooting in Jennings 10 minutes ago.

So in other words you don't know anyone in that neighborhood, you have no idea how many protesters are from out of town.

So in other words you don't know anyone in that neighborhood, you have no idea how many protesters are from out of town.

Wrong on all counts. Thanks for playing loser. Now take your racist pig self and leave. There are real people suffering because of progressive assholes like you causing all of this trouble.

Peaceful protest is fine, rioters should be shot.

I thought you cared about people? Now you're true murderous self comes to the fore. Not surprising to thinking people. Are you related to cultsmasher by any chance? I'm sure he's having all sorts of orgasms because of what is going on.

Forum List

Back