🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ferguson shooting videoed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

That's not Michael Brown.

You might want to do a little research before you post and prove to everyone just how lazy you are.

Kajieme Powell is that guys name.

The OP is way off base and irresponsible..This whole thread should be deleted. There are enough lies about poor saint michael of brown..We don't need any more.

The OP is way off base and irresponsible..This whole thread should be deleted. There are enough lies about poor saint michael of brown..We don't need any more.
LMAO..I point out that it isn't brown in the video and some fool gives me a red x for telling the truth?

hahahahahaha.LMAO insanity...

EDIT:
Never mind I see it was the OP giving me a red x for telling the truth.Not just "some fool"..it was a specific fool.....Anyone stupid enough to post that video and claim it's brown WOULD give me a red x.

Never mind...LMAO...

You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

Big Derp is on it, y'all!

After weeks of descriptions and commentary about the Brown shooting in Ferguson.....he thinks the COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE shooting of Powell in St. Louis is the same thing. This IN SPITE of the fact that this video has been posted on the forum for days.

Fucking amazing stupidity on display.

DECELERATE!

LMAO..I point out that it isn't brown in the video and some fool gives me a red x for telling the truth?

EDIT:
Never mind I see it was the OP giving me a red x for telling the truth.Not just "some fool"..it was a specific fool.....Anyone stupid enough to post that video and claim it's brown WOULD give me a red x.

Never mind...LMAO...

That fool is the OP......dumbass.

You might want to do a little research before you post and prove to everyone just how lazy you are.

Well who in the hell is it? Who did the cops just shoot?

I saw this video for the first time last Thursday the 21st. The killing happened on Wednesday the 20th.

Michael Brown was murdered on August 9th. He was 18 years old.

All I had to do was click the link for more info at the YouTube site and it took me to the following website:

St. Louis Police Release Video, Calls From City Shooting | St. Louis Public Radio

The man's name was Kajieme Powell. He was 25 years old.

Seriously here, it just takes a few seconds to find the truth. A search engine is a good place to start. I suggest Bing.

Well who in the hell is it? Who did the cops just shoot?

I saw this video for the first time last Thursday the 21st. The killing happened on Wednesday the 20th.

Michael Brown was murdered on August 9th. He was 18 years old.

All I had to do was click the link for more info at the YouTube site and it took me to the following website:

St. Louis Police Release Video, Calls From City Shooting | St. Louis Public Radio

The man's name was Kajieme Powell. He was 25 years old.

Seriously here, it just takes a few seconds to find the truth. A search engine is a good place to start. I suggest Bing.

You may be right, but I don't need a god damn fucking lecture on the in and outs of the fucking internet. All you had yo do is say it wasn't him

EDIT:

Never mind...LMAO...
Returning the favor, that's all.

You know what might be the best thing about this thread? The idiot OP actually thought that this video was going to show the police officer(s) who shot the man in a good light.

As if a man challenging a police officer to shoot him is reason enough for a police officer to shoot him.

It's amazing.

EDIT:

Never mind...LMAO...

Bullshit.

EDIT:

Never mind...LMAO...

...You carelessly post bad information and then you're angry with me for pointing it out...Makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back