🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ferguson shooting videoed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

Excuse me, but that's Trayvon Martin saying "Shoot me...".

Oh fuck no, sorry. That's Eric Garner saying, "I can't breathe".

Oh sorry again. That's Jordan Davis when he pulled up to the 7-11 and Michael Dunn shot him for loud music....

Oops, wrong again, that's Oscar Grant at Fruitvale Station....Shoot, I'm getting them all mixed up now, too.

You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.
It is totally irresponsible of you to post such blatantly misleading shit.
What's more irresponsible shit stain is how the media who are paid to investigate things is far worse than me mistakenly post a video that was said to be Micheal Brown and wasn't
You support obama? The no responsibility president

I don't want nor did I ask for you fucked up condecending attitude.The source I got it from said it was Michael brown All the fuck you had tyo god damn say was it wasn't him. Leave the bullshit at the door
You might want to check the fuckin' news records before posting your shit from now on. There have been images all over the place....one cop...dead Michael Brown in the middle of the fuckin' street. Then you post a fuckin' video showing two cops and a sidewalk shooting.

Get fuckin' serious!
Fuck off you god damn son of a FUCKING BITCH

You might owe this poor fucker an apology Stat. I don't think he intentionally lied. I think he posted that video believing it recorded the Brown/Wilson confrontation. I know, I know, nobody can be that dumb - but apparently they can. That's why I wanted to establish with 100% certainty he was in the "conservative" camp, I wouldn't want to be associated with a group that would have him as a member.
Here's what I'm going to do you dumb son of a bitch both of you. When you stop being a fucking racist looking at someone pigmentation of their skin things will get better in this world . liberals are those more concerned about a persons race than conservatives, As evidence of your post. Let's find out if he's conservative or liberal. Your racism is noted both of you.

I kind of feel guilty picking on you, your "condition" and all, so I got you something....

.....a more appropriate avatar.

DNA-curious-kitty-300x300.jpg

DERP?!
Shit stain you'll always be a shit stain

I don't want nor did I ask for you fucked up condecending attitude.The source I got it from said it was Michael brown All the fuck you had tyo god damn say was it wasn't him. Leave the bullshit at the door
You might want to check the fuckin' news records before posting your shit from now on. There have been images all over the place....one cop...dead Michael Brown in the middle of the fuckin' street. Then you post a fuckin' video showing two cops and a sidewalk shooting.

Get fuckin' serious!
People like you give idiots a bad name.

Get fuckin' serious!
People like you give idiots a bad name.
People like you should never cast rock from within their glass house. MORON.

Get fuckin' serious!

:argue: :popcorn:

There are so many negros attacking the police, it gets hard to tell the difference

It is, but only if you are racist.

:boohoo: :crybaby:

ooooo.."racist"...ouch..that must have really hurt.

Racism is a result of fear and ignorance. Probably both in most cases. Which one do you claim?

racist!..racism!..you like that word, don't you?

When everyone and everything is "racist"..nothing and no one is..you guys have worn the word out and no one cares anymore.
Like the little boy who cried "wolf"!

Familiar with that story?
Check it out.

When someone makes such a blatant statement as the one he did, even the most densest of persons should be able to figure out that it is racist. Sorry you weren't.

Waffling won't help now. You like to be literal when it supports your bias...You know he didn't mean it LITERALLY...but it opened up an opportunity for you to call someone names..which you then doubled down on.
You like that word or you wouldn't try to find ways to use it so often as a fallback position..
Why not address the problem of black crime instead of calling people names who do?

You're the one that is waffling. Saying that all blacks look alike is literal and you're the one that is offering up a much used and trite expression from the right "everything is racist" to avoid having to explain or apologize for insensitivity and ignorance. Nobody but a buffoon or someone that has been living in a cave for the past 50 years would even use the word "negro".

Unless you are his psychiatrist you really don't know how he meant it. You're just saying that because that is probably the excuse you give when you stick out your racist neck.

Anyway someone earlier said something about tasers. Some departments don't issue them and some have them but had issues with them like Charlotte which had two deaths in as many years because of tasers.St. Louis may not have them.

You're the one that is waffling. Saying that all blacks look alike is literal
That's not what he said..Go read it again.

and you're the one that is offering up a much used and trite expression from the right "everything is racist
Speaking of "trite",stop using meaningless words like racist, when you can't formulate a coherent, relevant response and we wouldn't be having this conversation..

to avoid having to explain or apologize for insensitivity and ignorance.
See above.

Nobody but a buffoon or someone that has been living in a cave for the past 50 years would even use the word "negro".

The last u.s. census used "negro" as a choice for race.

Then there's the United Negro College Fund

..and this..from Ferguson

Go tell them they are all cave dwelling racists..LMMFAO
BvWtxfYIYAAYYeu.jpg

Unless you are his psychiatrist you really don't know how he meant it. You're just saying that because that is probably the excuse you give when you stick out your racist neck.

LMAO..ooo.."racist"..I'm all hurt and offended now..Get some new material..that stuff just isn't working anymore.

You're the one that is waffling. Saying that all blacks look alike is literal
That's not what he said..Go read it again.

and you're the one that is offering up a much used and trite expression from the right "everything is racist
Speaking of "trite",stop using meaningless words like racist, when you can't formulate a coherent, relevant response and we wouldn't be having this conversation..

to avoid having to explain or apologize for insensitivity and ignorance.
See above.

Nobody but a buffoon or someone that has been living in a cave for the past 50 years would even use the word "negro".

The last u.s. census used "negro" as a choice for race.

Then there's the United Negro College Fund

..and this..from Ferguson

Go tell them they are all cave dwelling racists..LMMFAO
BvWtxfYIYAAYYeu.jpg

LMAO..ooo.."racist"..I'm all hurt and offended now..Get some new material..that stuff just isn't working anymore.

Wording it different doesn't change the meaning. Of course you're not hurt and offended, you've been a racist so long you no longer believe you are, it's who you are. And, two people holding up a sign that says "negro spring" without a reference to what they are trying to get across is just lame. But, why should we expect more from you?:lame2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back