Ferguson shooting videoed

Status
Not open for further replies.
These liberals on here are the same people that blame the shop clerk instead of Mike Brown

You know what might be the best thing about this thread? The idiot OP actually thought that this video was going to show the police officer(s) who shot the man in a good light.

As if a man challenging a police officer to shoot him is reason enough for a police officer to shoot him.

It's amazing.

Or in the OP's mind, all black people look alike.

The racism that drips out of the OP is putrid.
The OP was a cop.

Personally, I welcome his insight and value his posts. I don't agree with the guy, but he's always been respectful toward those who show him respect.

Yeah? You sure you are talking about the OP of this thread?
Yup.

He's always been fair with me. And treats me with respect.

You know what might be the best thing about this thread? The idiot OP actually thought that this video was going to show the police officer(s) who shot the man in a good light.

As if a man challenging a police officer to shoot him is reason enough for a police officer to shoot him.

It's amazing.

The OP was a cop.

Personally, I welcome his insight and value his posts. I don't agree with the guy, but he's always been respectful toward those who show him respect.

Yup.

Congratulations. You should be proud.

It's amazing.

The OP was a cop.

Yup.

Well no.

Try it sometime. Treat the guy with a little respect.

You might be surprised.

This is worse than the Hazel fail a short while ago.

It's amazing.

The OP was a cop.

Yup.

Well no.

You might be surprised.

Hmmm. You are suggesting that I don't treat people with respect. Have I not treated you with respect?

All members get it. Some members lose it.

You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

That's not Michael Brown.

You might want to do a little research before you post and prove to everyone just how lazy you are.

Well who in the hell is it? Who did the cops just shoot?

I saw this video for the first time last Thursday the 21st. The killing happened on Wednesday the 20th.

Michael Brown was murdered on August 9th. He was 18 years old.

All I had to do was click the link for more info at the YouTube site and it took me to the following website:

St. Louis Police Release Video, Calls From City Shooting | St. Louis Public Radio

The man's name was Kajieme Powell. He was 25 years old.

Seriously here, it just takes a few seconds to find the truth. A search engine is a good place to start. I suggest Bing.

You may be right, but I don't need a god damn fucking lecture on the in and outs of the fucking internet. All you had yo do is say it wasn't him

Could you do me one little favor? Could you tell us with 100% certainty one way or another, do you consider yourself a conservative or a liberal? Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

It's amazing.

The OP was a cop.

Yup.

Well no.

You might be surprised.

Hmmm. You are suggesting that I don't treat people with respect. Have I not treated you with respect?

All members get it. Some members lose it.
You have always treated me with respect. I appreciate it.

Just making a suggestion.

You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

You might want to do a little research before you post and prove to everyone just how lazy you are.

I saw this video for the first time last Thursday the 21st. The killing happened on Wednesday the 20th.

All I had to do was click the link for more info at the YouTube site and it took me to the following website:

St. Louis Police Release Video, Calls From City Shooting | St. Louis Public Radio

Seriously here, it just takes a few seconds to find the truth. A search engine is a good place to start. I suggest Bing.

You may be right, but I don't need a god damn fucking lecture on the in and outs of the fucking internet. All you had yo do is say it wasn't him

Could you do me one little favor? Could you tell us with 100% certainty one way or another, do you consider yourself a conservative or a liberal? Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

What god damn difference does it fucking make?

That's okay, we already know the answer for 99.9% certainty. It just would have been nice to close that .1% gap so that nobody had any wiggle-room to argue that the dumbest lunk on USMB was not a conservative.

He posted a video about a guy he knew was not Brown and you have to ask?

I doesn't. But the fact that you lied out your ass and produced a false OP with the express purpose of deceiving people does make a difference.

Again, your OP is a LIE.

L I E.

Actually P this guy is so fucking dumb he truly thought that was a video of the Brown/Wilson confrontation! The poor fucker isn't a liar, he-believed-that-was-Brown. I know that's almost impossible for us to wrap our heads around but there it is, the ultimate demonstration of why conservatives are wrong so often on so many levels. My goal was to forever have that written large by his own admission

Actually P this guy is so fucking dumb he truly thought that was a video of the Brown/Wilson confrontation! The poor fucker isn't a liar, he-believed-that-was-Brown. I know that's almost impossible for us to wrap our heads around but there it is, the ultimate demonstration of why conservatives are wrong so often on so many levels. My goal was to forever have that written large by his own admission

All good until you said the word "conservatives" and then the blanket indictment about being wrong.

Don't let your political bias cloud your thinking. ..unless you truly believe "your' politicians or party are/is "better" that the others.
Communists call people blinded by ideology "useful idiots" because they are the ones who can most easily be manipulated.
Politicians know that type is less thoughtful and more emotional..and they play on those emotions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back