🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ferguson shooting videoed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many negros attacking the police, it gets hard to tell the difference

This was the St Louis shooting, where a police spokesman said the victim was only about 3 feet away when the police fired.
If you watch the video, you can clearly see the victim was much farther away.

We cannot see if the guy has a knife.....which is what the police claimed. If he did......shooting him with a firearm might have been justified.

If he did, again, why not let invesitagtions come to a conclusion?

There are so many negros attacking the police, it gets hard to tell the difference

Here's another one..they should have tazed him..or..or negotiated..or backed off..or..or..called spiderman ot use his webs to catch himm..

this one shot at a cop before the cop killed it.

One person dead after an officer-involved shooting in West Palm Beach Saturday night

One person dead after an officer-involved shooting in West Palm Beach Saturday night - wptv.com

He had a gun. He used it. If the details provided in that description are accurate, there will be no protests.

You said "it". How fucking cool are you!?

This was the St Louis shooting, where a police spokesman said the victim was only about 3 feet away when the police fired.
If you watch the video, you can clearly see the victim was much farther away.

We cannot see if the guy has a knife.....which is what the police claimed. If he did......shooting him with a firearm might have been justified.

If he did, again, why not let invesitagtions come to a conclusion?

Listen here, sweetness. I said "might have been". That suggests that I am not well enough informed to make a judgment either way. I'm not stopping any investigation. I am the POSTER CHILD for waiting until investigations are concluded.

Why, I think BigReb has abandoned his own ship, now that pretty much the entire membership of USMB is coming to this thread and writing 'uhh, wrong dude'.

Maybe the OP would like to recant and admit that he either lied out of his ass or was just plain ignorant in posting a patently false OP, for the video, which is the core of his OP, is NOT of the Ferguson shooting.

You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

That's not Michael Brown.

You might want to do a little research before you post and prove to everyone just how lazy you are.

Well who in the hell is it? Who did the cops just shoot?

I saw this video for the first time last Thursday the 21st. The killing happened on Wednesday the 20th.

Michael Brown was murdered on August 9th. He was 18 years old.

All I had to do was click the link for more info at the YouTube site and it took me to the following website:

St. Louis Police Release Video, Calls From City Shooting | St. Louis Public Radio

The man's name was Kajieme Powell. He was 25 years old.

Seriously here, it just takes a few seconds to find the truth. A search engine is a good place to start. I suggest Bing.

You may be right, but I don't need a god damn fucking lecture on the in and outs of the fucking internet. All you had yo do is say it wasn't him

Hey sparky, I already did that in my post that you replied to. You might want to scroll up to my first reply to your post. Seriously, it just takes a second.

In fact you demanded to know who it was and what their name was. I was replying to your demands.

If you don't like my answer you shouldn't have demanded that I provide you with the details.

You could have very easily found the truth for yourself before you posted the video or when I pointed out that it wasn't Michael Brown.

You didn't do that.

So don't ask for something you really don't want.

I don't want nor did I ask for you fucked up condecending attitude.The source I got it from said it was Michael brown All the fuck you had tyo god damn say was it wasn't him. Leave the bullshit at the door

You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

You might want to do a little research before you post and prove to everyone just how lazy you are.

I saw this video for the first time last Thursday the 21st. The killing happened on Wednesday the 20th.

All I had to do was click the link for more info at the YouTube site and it took me to the following website:

St. Louis Police Release Video, Calls From City Shooting | St. Louis Public Radio

Seriously here, it just takes a few seconds to find the truth. A search engine is a good place to start. I suggest Bing.

You may be right, but I don't need a god damn fucking lecture on the in and outs of the fucking internet. All you had yo do is say it wasn't him

Hey sparky, I already did that in my post that you replied to. You might want to scroll up to my first reply to your post. Seriously, it just takes a second.

In fact you demanded to know who it was and what their name was. I was replying to your demands.

If you don't like my answer you shouldn't have demanded that I provide you with the details.

You could have very easily found the truth for yourself before you posted the video or when I pointed out that it wasn't Michael Brown.

You didn't do that.

I don't want nor did I ask for you fucked up condecending attitude.The source I got it from said it was Michael brown All the fuck you had tyo god damn say was it wasn't him. Leave the bullshit at the door

What source is that?

Have you written the source a terse reprimand?

The bullshit, in your case, is already inside. You may not be able to smell it....but that doesn't make it any better.

You know what might be the best thing about this thread? The idiot OP actually thought that this video was going to show the police officer(s) who shot the man in a good light.

As if a man challenging a police officer to shoot him is reason enough for a police officer to shoot him.

It's amazing.
whats amazing is they did.....even after what had happened a few miles from where they were.....they could not tazor this guy?....

You didn't do that.

Listen sparky, my first post to you in this thread was telling you that it wasn't Michael Brown. You replied and demanded that I tell you who it was.

I did and you gave me a ration of garbage.

If you don't like my answer then don't ask.

It's very easy for someone to take a few seconds to learn the truth. The link is right there on the YouTube page. All you had to do was click on it. It's not that hard.

But you went the lazy route because you want the liar who fed you that lie to be right. You want that to be Michael Brown and you want to be able to give some rationalization for his murder. Even if you have to use lies to do it.

But what you're doing is showing people that you don't have any evidence for most of your claims about Michael Brown so you have to make up lies. Which makes a lot of people not believe one word you say.

You can be rude to me, call me names but that doesn't make you any less than the lazy person you are.

Stop being lazy. Look for yourself to find the truth. Don't rely on only one source or one political point of view. You're not going to find much of any truth from extremists who can only see their side of things.

You're going to find it in the middle where most people are. Where things are seen from more than one point of view to find the truth in the situation.

You didn't do that.

Listen sparky, my first post to you in this thread was telling you that it wasn't Michael Brown. You replied and demanded that I tell you who it was.

I did and you gave me a ration of garbage.

If you don't like my answer then don't ask.

It's very easy for someone to take a few seconds to learn the truth. The link is right there on the YouTube page. All you had to do was click on it. It's not that hard.

But you went the lazy route because you want the liar who fed you that lie to be right. You want that to be Michael Brown and you want to be able to give some rationalization for his murder. Even if you have to use lies to do it.

But what you're doing is showing people that you don't have any evidence for most of your claims about Michael Brown so you have to make up lies. Which makes a lot of people not believe one word you say.

You can be rude to me, call me names but that doesn't make you any less than the lazy person you are.

Stop being lazy. Look for yourself to find the truth. Don't rely on only one source or one political point of view. You're not going to find much of any truth from extremists who can only see their side of things.

You're going to find it in the middle where most people are. Where things are seen from more than one point of view to find the truth in the situation.

Your little do some research bull shit is what I am talking about. Like most decent people that have responded they said it wasn't him. You did not do that, you responded with a condescending attitude , as if I was insinuating something. As a matter fact I have never said the police officer is innocent or guilty, because I don't know but by your reaction you think the police officer is guilty.

He mistakenly posted a video of the wrong incident. When called out on it he admitted his mistake. Give him a fucking break, people.

You know what might be the best thing about this thread? The idiot OP actually thought that this video was going to show the police officer(s) who shot the man in a good light.

As if a man challenging a police officer to shoot him is reason enough for a police officer to shoot him.

It's amazing.

Or in the OP's mind, all black people look alike.

The racism that drips out of the OP is putrid.
The OP was a cop.

Personally, I welcome his insight and value his posts. I don't agree with the guy, but he's always been respectful toward those who show him respect.

It's amazing.

Or in the OP's mind, all black people look alike.

The racism that drips out of the OP is putrid.
The OP was a cop.

Personally, I welcome his insight and value his posts. I don't agree with the guy, but he's always been respectful toward those who show him respect.

Yeah? You sure you are talking about the OP of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back