🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ferguson shooting videoed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a fuck? Imagine if I videoed a shooting in chicago or any of the other 4,500 killings...

Fuck this thug.

Oh, I agree...but there are enough people lying about saint michael of brown...we don't need another one.

Who gives a fuck? Imagine if I videoed a shooting in chicago or any of the other 4,500 killings...

Fuck this thug.

Oh, I agree...but there are enough people lying about saint michael of brown...we don't need another one.

Weeeeee! "Saint Michael of Brown"! That's funny! Especially the second time you try to wedge it in. You got the "x" factor! It's only a matter of time before you are discovered.

Interesting video though. Don't the St. Louis cops carry tasers?

Because I think that the cameraman is absolutely right in this regard. They could have tased him instead of killing him.

You know what might be the best thing about this thread? The idiot OP actually thought that this video was going to show the police officer(s) who shot the man in a good light.

As if a man challenging a police officer to shoot him is reason enough for a police officer to shoot him.

It's amazing.

Or in the OP's mind, all black people look alike.

The racism that drips out of the OP is putrid.

You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

That's not Michael Brown.

You might want to do a little research before you post and prove to everyone just how lazy you are.

Well who in the hell is it? Who did the cops just shoot?

I saw this video for the first time last Thursday the 21st. The killing happened on Wednesday the 20th.

Michael Brown was murdered on August 9th. He was 18 years old.

All I had to do was click the link for more info at the YouTube site and it took me to the following website:

St. Louis Police Release Video, Calls From City Shooting | St. Louis Public Radio

The man's name was Kajieme Powell. He was 25 years old.

Seriously here, it just takes a few seconds to find the truth. A search engine is a good place to start. I suggest Bing.

You may be right, but I don't need a god damn fucking lecture on the in and outs of the fucking internet. All you had yo do is say it wasn't him

Yes you do. You do need a lecture on the ins and outs of the internet. And on the correct use of to, too and two. And on anything else that any third grader would know.

You can hear Micheal Brown say shoot me shoot me as he walks towards the police officer.

You might want to do a little research before you post and prove to everyone just how lazy you are.

I saw this video for the first time last Thursday the 21st. The killing happened on Wednesday the 20th.

All I had to do was click the link for more info at the YouTube site and it took me to the following website:

St. Louis Police Release Video, Calls From City Shooting | St. Louis Public Radio

Seriously here, it just takes a few seconds to find the truth. A search engine is a good place to start. I suggest Bing.

You may be right, but I don't need a god damn fucking lecture on the in and outs of the fucking internet. All you had yo do is say it wasn't him

Yes you do. You do need a lecture on the ins and outs of the internet. And on the correct use of to, too and two. And on anything else that any third grader would know.

Yepp.

This was the St Louis shooting, where a police spokesman said the victim was only about 3 feet away when the police fired.
If you watch the video, you can clearly see the victim was much farther away.

We cannot see if the guy has a knife.....which is what the police claimed. If he did......shooting him with a firearm might have been justified.

So, now they we know that the OP just lied out his ass or was just plain old ignorant - take your pick - this is not the current event that he claimed it was.

But the video IS interesting. Anyone see any reason for the cops to shoot that man dead?

This was the St Louis shooting, where a police spokesman said the victim was only about 3 feet away when the police fired.

We cannot see if the guy has a knife.....which is what the police claimed. If he did......shooting him with a firearm might have been justified.

Maybe, but even at that distance, there was no need to shoot. The suspect was already outnumbered.

Hey sparky, I already did that in my post that you replied to. You might want to scroll up to my first reply to your post. Seriously, it just takes a second.

In fact you demanded to know who it was and what their name was. I was replying to your demands.

If you don't like my answer you shouldn't have demanded that I provide you with the details.

You could have very easily found the truth for yourself before you posted the video or when I pointed out that it wasn't Michael Brown.

You didn't do that.

So don't ask for something you really don't want.

Maybe, but even at that distance, there was no need to shoot. The suspect was already outnumbered.

It's impossible to tell from the video.

The guy seemed crazed.....meaning he didn't seem to care for his own safety. If a crazy guy is 10 feet away from you with a knife, your life is in jeopardy.

I need more info.

It's impossible to tell from the video.

The guy seemed crazed.....meaning he didn't seem to care for his own safety. If a crazy guy is 10 feet away from you with a knife, your life is in jeopardy.

I need more info.
You can clearly hear him demanding that they shoot him. The question is, were there tasers available in this situation. Seems the cops came out of the car and immediately drew down on him.

The perp never managed to get closer than 4 or 5 feet from My guestimate....even if he managed 3 feet...a taser would put him down and he'd be alive.

So, the question is....did they have a taser or not? If not, then I'd say this is justified.

So, now they we know that the OP just lied out his ass or was just plain old ignorant - take your pick - this is not the current event that he claimed it was.

But the video IS interesting. Anyone see any reason for the cops to shoot that man dead?
No, even if the person is saying "shoot me, shoot me" - that wouldn't be reason for the cop to shoot an unarmed man.

No, even if the person is saying "shoot me, shoot me" - that wouldn't be reason for the cop to shoot an unarmed man.

I concur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back