Ferguson Thugs Threaten More Violence If Demands Aren't Met.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Some irrational and angry idiots demanded that Ferguson officials immediately arrest the cop involved in the shooting of Brown despite the fact that the evidence points to a justified shooting. They aren't interested in facts or allowing the investigation to be completed. They warned that the cop must be arrested or the city better call in the army because things are going to get violent if they don't get their way. Just when we thought people had calmed down and were willing to listen to reason, some thugs are hellbent on keeping it going.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5951

57 Business in Ferguson and the surrounding areas were looted and burned. The punks that are behind the violence now say that those businesses better rebuild - or else!! They even tried to justify the looting by claiming there weren't enough jobs. They are so full of shit.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5352

Fed. Up.
And this is what was the turning point for me. Ferguson and the idiots acting like fools.

Some irrational and angry idiots demanded that Ferguson officials immediately arrest the cop involved in the shooting of Brown despite the fact that the evidence points to a justified shooting. They aren't interested in facts or allowing the investigation to be completed. They warned that the cop must be arrested or the city better call in the army because things are going to get violent if they don't get their way. Just when we thought people had calmed down and were willing to listen to reason, some thugs are hellbent on keeping it going.

57 Business in Ferguson and the surrounding areas were looted and burned. The punks that are behind the violence now say that those businesses better rebuild - or else!! They even tried to justify the looting by claiming there weren't enough jobs. They are so full of shit.

[URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5352[/QUOTE']http://toprightnews.com/?p=5352[/URL]

I think Ferguson is lucky things haven't been worse, there is no excuse, no reasonable justification for that kid to have been shot that many times, at least not by anyone with reasonable firearms skill and reasonable law enforcement training.

How dare the community expect or even demand to be treated like US citizens, to be safe from the police on their own streets and to expect a probable murderer to be arrested and tried.

Witnesses stated the guy kept going after the officer after a few shots fired. People on drugs have been known to keep going and the fact is that it might take more to stop some. The cop had been attacked and maybe wasn't aware if he was hitting the guy or not. We don't know the exact circumstances, but might have been he shot till the guy dropped.

A white guy was shot and killed by a black cop even though he didn't attack. He was shot for refusing to raise his arms. If that is considered a threat, which it is, then attacking an officer is also a threat. If a person refuses to put their hands in the air, police might assume they have a gun. If a suspect charges an officer, it might be reasonable to assume they have a knife. Brown was a big guy and no doubt could kill with his bare hands. His behavior was extremely irrational and it's reasonable to assume he was capable of anything.

Cops will shoot if threatened. We shouldn't change that or we'll have a lot of dead cops. The message here is that if a cop tells you to stop or put your hands up, you do it or you might get shot. Many cops have lost their lives because they waited and did nothing when a suspect did not comply with orders. We can't now ask them to do nothing till they know for sure whether a suspect intends to shoot or attack them. People who defy commands given by officers and especially those who charge at them should be considered dangerous and I don't blame cops for shooting them when they act so crazy. Put yourself in their place for a moment. I do believe the Ferguson cop feared for his life.

The reaction by the thugs in Ferguson causes me to fear for the safety of the law abiding people and law enforcement. The rioters are extremely irrational and violent. It's crazy to give in to them.

Time to send a message that law enforcement and society in general should be respected.

The thugs aren't asking to be treated fairly. They are asking for police to leave them alone no matte what they do and they want revenge against the cop who defended himself. They have already committed violent acts and are threatening more. You don't compromise with people like this.

Last edited:

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5352

I think Ferguson is lucky things haven't been worse, there is no excuse, no reasonable justification for that kid to have been shot that many times, at least not by anyone with reasonable firearms skill and reasonable law enforcement training.

Life isn't a movie sonny. I've seen people take 4 rounds right to the chest and still attack the person who shot them. It happens

Uh oh, someone needs to send in some more heavily armed pigs!

Actually, if they start burning and rioting then I hope the polizei does turn that place into a Watts or Kent State.

Witnesses stated the guy kept going after the officer after a few shots fired. People on drugs have been known to keep going and the fact is that it might take more to stop some. The cop had been attacked and maybe wasn't aware if he was hitting the guy or not. We don't know the exact circumstances, but might have been he shot till the guy dropped.

A white guy was shot and killed by a black cop even though he didn't attack. He was shot for refusing to raise his arms. If that is considered a threat, which it is, then attacking an officer is also a threat. If a person refuses to put their hands in the air, police might assume they have a gun. If a suspect charges an officer, it might be reasonable to assume they have a knife. Brown was a big guy and no doubt could kill with his bare hands. His behavior was extremely irrational and it's reasonable to assume he was capable of anything.

Cops will shoot if threatened. We shouldn't change that or we'll have a lot of dead cops. The message here is that if a cop tells you to stop or put your hands up, you do it or you might get shot. Many cops have lost their lives because they waited and did nothing when a suspect did not comply with orders. We can't now ask them to do nothing till they know for sure whether a suspect intends to shoot or attack them. People who defy commands given by officers and especially those who charge at them should be considered dangerous and I don't blame cops for shooting them when they act so crazy. Put yourself in their place for a moment. I do believe the Ferguson cop feared for his life.

The reaction by the thugs in Ferguson causes me to fear for the safety of the law abiding people and law enforcement. The rioters are extremely irrational and violent. It's crazy to give in to them.

Time to send a message that law enforcement and society in general should be respected.

The thugs aren't asking to be treated fairly. They are asking for police to leave them alone no matte what they do and they want revenge against the cop who defended himself. They have already committed violent acts and are threatening more. You don't compromise with people like this.

Yeah, we don't even know if the cop was shooting at who he meant to be shooting at and the kid was way to far away from the cop to be an immediate threat.....shot in the back how many times and then in the head as well. This is the kind of thing you get from having too much ex-military running law enforcement, that's probably the driving force behind police departments acquiring surplus military equipment, which I think isn't really surplus at all.

It looks like someone is ramping up for a police state.

Yeah, we don't even know if the cop was shooting at who he meant to be shooting at and the kid was way to far away from the cop to be an immediate threat.....shot in the back how many times and then in the head as well. This is the kind of thing you get from having too much ex-military running law enforcement, that's probably the driving force behind police departments acquiring surplus military equipment, which I think isn't really surplus at all.

You're completely wrong about that. We need MORE ex military as police. In fact, military service should be MANDATORY.

honorably discharged vets who have even a 4 year stint behind them are FAR better trained and more rational than most of these country bumpkin county deputies and dumb ass city cops who are usually involved in these type shootings.

You don't think there are crimes committed on military bases? Yet how often do you hear about MPs getting in shootouts with suspects? Not very damn often.

Most local police officers are testosterone jerks who couldn't get into the military, the ones who were too stupid and or too mean even for police work became renta cops.

How dare the community expect or even demand to be treated like US citizens, to be safe from the police on their own streets and to expect a probable murderer to be arrested and tried.

How dare a policeman defend himself from a rampaging thug with murder on his mind?

I guess some of the tards didn't get the memo. The media and black 'leadership' have snuck out the back door and ran away from this PR fiasco.

Autopsy showed NO SHOTS IN THE BACK. Time for some to watch some news instead of sticking to some disproven statements.

The guy kept going at the officer. Officers was injured. He fired till guy stopped.

Guy was not innocent kid. Big guy. Pics on Facebook showed him posing with large sum of money and gun. More Facebook pics showed Brown giving gang sign. Brown had just robbed store. Brown made the choice to assault cop rather than move along like he was told to do. Hell, officer didn't even know he was telling a robber to get out of the street. Brown could have gotten away scot free if he hadn't been such an incredible dumb ass.

When the cop told him and his friend to get out of the street, all they had to do was get out of the fucking street. Instead, Brown decided to disobey officer and then charged him.

What part don't you understand. Eye witnesses, some on video, supporting the officer's account. Investigation still ongoing, partly because Holder got involved. So far, no reason to arrest officer. Get over it. Brown was a thug who did some really stupid things and got himself killed. Cop was not randomly picking on blacks and there isn't a history of such.

An investigation is ongoing. Let it play out. Maybe it will lead to the officer's arrest. Maybe it won't.

Except he was never shot in the back at all. Dumb ass, at least know the facts before you go out ranting.

Except he was never shot in the back at all. Dumb ass, at least know the facts before you go out ranting.

I know. It amazes me that some are sticking to the lies told in the beginning, all of which have been debunked by evidence. Those rioters who destroyed their own city and then stormed into a town meeting to make demands and threats haven't been affected by the facts. They listened to the hateful Sharpton, who encouraged more violence, and refuse to acknowledge the facts that have come to light.

Actually, if they start burning and rioting then I hope the polizei does turn that place into a Watts or Kent State.
Let the Ferguson thugs burn their home town to the ground. That will show those racist crackers!

Let the Ferguson thugs burn their home town to the ground. That will show those racist crackers!

Well, they've already done that and are demanding that the business owners rebuild. They have every excuse in the book for why they looted and then destroyed everything. Of course, their entitlement mentality, developed over years as government dependents, means they won't take responsibility for their own actions. Like their idol, they learned to just blame someone else for their stupidity.

Forum List

Back