Ferguson witnesses say...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Something stuck out listening to the witnesses' description of what happened. One said the officer pulled up and used his door to try and block the two men in the street. Failing at that the officer reached out and pulled Mr. Brown towards him.

Pulled a 290 pound man with one hand, the other presumedly on his gun since a shot rang out about that time? Cant wait to see the officer and see if that's even remotely possible.

In the history of law enforcement I don't think any officer intending to apprehend two or more subjects used one hand while still in his vehicle to do so. I think they all typically get out of their vehicle first. Ok, you have a hold of him, now what? :)

Norman Rockwell re-visited...
:applause:
MAD Magazine recreates Norman Rockwell’s famous 1958 painting ‘The Runaway’
August 26th, 2014,
1958cop.jpg
2014cop.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Something stuck out listening to the witnesses' description of what happened. One said the officer pulled up and used his door to try and block the two men in the street. Failing at that the officer reached out and pulled Mr. Brown towards him.

Pulled a 290 pound man with one hand, the other presumedly on his gun since a shot rang out about that time? Cant wait to see the officer and see if that's even remotely possible.

In the history of law enforcement I don't think any officer intending to apprehend two or more subjects used one hand while still in his vehicle to do so. I think they all typically get out of their vehicle first. Ok, you have a hold of him, now what? :)

Yeah i wonder a little myself about that sequence. that does have the scent of BS around it, also the part aboutthe car door bouncing off of Brown and back at the officer. Has anyone tried to recreate this I wonder? it would be interesting to see how that really works. Or did Brown try to slam the door on the officers hand or ankle. I have to admit in the beginning i was leaning towards police brutality in this thing but after seein gMichael Browns demeanor in the convenience store, I see that he was very capable of bad attitude and violence.

Brown had just robbed a store...but he was an angel. Brown was walking down the middle of the street...but peace officer profiled him. Brown weighs 300lbs., but officer jerked him like a rag doll. Wilson was simply one good cop doing his job that was attacked by a perp.

Brown had just robbed a store...but he was an angel. Brown was walking down the middle of the street...but peace officer profiled him. Brown weighs 300lbs., but officer jerked him like a rag doll. Wilson was simply one good cop doing his job that was attacked by a perp.

As evidenced, republicans don't need a trial. Brown was damn guilty and we're all better off that he's dead.

Oh wait this is about the officer?

As evidenced, republicans don't need a trial. Brown was damn guilty and we're all better off that he's dead.

Oh wait this is about the officer?

Well there are people saying the Cop is damn guilty and most of them were not there, so I guess it is about both of them. One is dead and the other pretty much threatened with death, so I guess a trial is due I would agree. We need to find out what is BS and what is not but there are odd things about some of the witnesses testimony. Its still ok to point those things out. can a person seated in a vehicle really grab a 300 pound guy by the neck with one hand? seems to me most likely hed get his arm broken that way. Was Brown really shot in the back ? and if not why would his friend need to lie about that. What does any of this have to do with republican or democrat. Fucking politics. They think they own the world. No, political partys dont own our opinions or thoughts does the democratic party own yours? I have to drag myself in to vote for any of those self serving idiots,

if witnesses didn't see the encounter from the beginning, but only saw the wrestling match that happened at the car door where it is alleged brown punched the officer in the head and pushed the door closed...it could very well be that the officer looked like he pulled the teen into the window of the car...

Forum List

Back