Fetterman Might Have Permanent Brain Damage, Chief of Staff Admits

Last edited:

Fetterman Might Have Permanent Brain Damage, Chief of Staff Admits​

I want that bum at his desk serving out his term. I don't care if they have hold him in his chair with bungee cords and sit him on a commode seat with a colon bag and an IV stuck in his arm and a feeding and breathing tubes down his throat, the idiots in PA VOTED for this turnip and now they are going to LIVE with the consequences of their decision. Maybe next time they will actually think beyond party.

Oh, wait!

There's more:

Democrat Senator Fetterman Left With ‘Serious Mental’ Issues, Can’t Understand What People Are Saying Following Stroke​

Honestly I take no glee in any of this.

This just moves the Republic's clock one minute closer to midnight.
I don’t either. I hope he has a swift recovery. On the other hand, he shouldn’t have run.

... and all Democrats and Fetterman's wife cared about was winning another Democrat seat. Fetterman was already visibly unstable (mentally gone) going into the elections, refused to release his medical records on many occasions and had a doctor, a campaign donor, clear him for the election. Doesn't surprise me a bit the level politicians will stoop to maintain power.

Fetterman Might Have Permanent Brain Damage, Chief of Staff Admits​

Well, he is a Democrat, so that goes without saying.

Liberals don't like competition, hence the demonization of Santos.

Back on point, I thought brain damage was a requirement to be a card carrying member of the DNC. Was I wrong?
/-----/
2c1PowwJtv4BVz-T2CJXLS2eJK6nnonBFwBeN2gi5KLQDIHbU3Zg0ukz3O1Iu6faqCLxWzBVp1VqWmBB-O8t97iMcmH9BBQehDZAJj9j=s0-d-e1-ft

#BREAKING: John Fetterman checks himself into the hospital for clinical depression, will receive in Patient care

For reals???

Forum List

Back