Fetus can't feel pain before 24 weeks, study says

You're sick, and twisted.

Those cells are human life in its earliest form. At some point, yes, they become viable without the need for the mother's womb. However, to disregard them as nothing more than parasitic cells prior to whatever point you find acceptable is hardly being rational.

Its not sick or twisted. It is establishing where life begins. If those cells cannot "live" without a host body, then yes as you so rightly put, it is technically a parasite.

I am not debating that the cells are "alive" I do debate if those cells have a "life of their own"

You are both sick AND twisted. Not to mention stupid, and probably illiterate.

Your views are clear, you wish to kill all babies, old people who have outlived their usefulness to.

Where have I EVER said I want to kill babies? Cesarean section does not destroy or maim anything. Cesarean section is a surgical removal of what is in the womb. Or did you forget that they use cesarean section to deliver babies?

I find your earlier clam that a lot of babies are born and do fine at 21 weeks really questionable.

You should, especially since I didn't make that claim.

Its not sick or twisted. It is establishing where life begins. If those cells cannot "live" without a host body, then yes as you so rightly put, it is technically a parasite.

No living being can survive on its own. We, as humans, are parasites to the plant and animal kingdoms. Maybe we should all off ourselves to save them?

I find your earlier clam that a lot of babies are born and do fine at 21 weeks really questionable.

You should, especially since I didn't make that claim.

You are right, I remembered your quote wrong. Apologies:

Babies born as early as 21 weeks have been known to survive and live healthy, normal lives. That blows the hole in your "understanding."

It would be accurate to say that two babies born at the end of the 21st week have survived.

So no one really cares about reducing abortion by selling the morning after pill wherever condoms are sold.

Why is that, I wonder?

Could it be the same reason the GOP never attempted to amend the Constitution to prohibit abortion during those six years they had the White House, Senate, and congress?

Could it be, perhaps, that abortion is a big election issue, and it is not in people's best interest to see it go away?
Yes, thank you. Most hot button issues are just a way to garner votes...

But amongst us discussing the issue...why not support things that bring down the number of abortions? Why don't we all demand that women have every opportunity to not become pregnant if they aren't ready to become pregnant?

I thought HRC's "safe, legal, and rare" was a wonderful talking point against the typical anti-abortion talking points.

[
No living being can survive on its own. We, as humans, are parasites to the plant and animal kingdoms. Maybe we should all off ourselves to save them?

Do you have no intelligence? Or are you just thick?

How about I explain it to a two year old

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells die even WITH life support
cells dead

here is the other way it could go

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells live
cells have life
cells will now be cared for as it is ALIVE

Who ever said ANYTHING about a baby surviving on its own? they need to be fed and taken care of but BABIES have a life.

Last edited:
the developing embryo is also "potential placenta". So what? An embryo is not an existing life. It can become a human being, but it lacks all physical qualities of one at that time. Do you think an acorn is a tree?

Not true; a developing embryo is completely human and merely in an early stage of developement. The newborn infant cannot walk; feed itself; talk; or perform numerous other developemental abilities. It is however still the same human being it was as a fetus and will be as an adult.

the developing embryo is also "potential placenta". So what? An embryo is not an existing life. It can become a human being, but it lacks all physical qualities of one at that time. Do you think an acorn is a tree?

Well, I doubt the acorn is going to turn into a fish, so you tell me?

Let me ask you this......

Why can't I throw sea turtle eggs off of my beach? If I find a nest, and touch it, I go to jail.

Do you think an egg is a turtle?

Not true; a developing embryo is completely human and merely in an early stage of developement. The newborn infant cannot walk; feed itself; talk; or perform numerous other developemental abilities. It is however still the same human being it was as a fetus and will be as an adult.

Damn you're good.

Please cite where I said the foetus doesn't exist

Here: The cells themselves have no rights and the mind can have no rights prior to the point at which it becomes existent- a nonexistent thing can not possess rights.

Try reading for comprehension. The nonexistent thing in that sentence is the mind, not the organism that is the foetus. If you're incapable of comprehending the English language, you should probably just stay out of the conversation.

Stop being snooty. I said that I may have misread your post. You're not all that and a bag of chips, JB.

Evidently.

Really? So only human beings can ever be persons with rights? If we ever met an intelligent race of extraterrestrials, their DNA would make them non-persons? Would a surviving caveman, if not h. sapiens sapiens, be a person? If we created an intelligent machine conciousness capable of feeling pain, it'd be fine to inflict excruciating pain constantly, since it's not human?

wtf?? Now you're talking about aliens? :cuckoo:

Your argument that genetic similarity is the critical factor in whether an individual is a person is pretty much the justification used for slavery.

???

Not what I said. Go read it again.

No. I said that's when a person comes into existence. I didn't say that's when a human being becomes a human being- that would be absurdity.
What person comes into existence? The fetus. Which is what I said you said. Person and human being are the same thing.
right... I'm the only one in this thread to provide an honest and logically and ideologically consistent argument.

No, you're not.

Yes, I am. You are very confused and your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.
I've no confusion. An unborn fetus, from conception to birth, is a human being, a person and abortion ends this human life.

Well, I doubt the acorn is going to turn into a fish, so you tell me?

Let me ask you this......

Why can't I throw sea turtle eggs off of my beach? If I find a nest, and touch it, I go to jail.

Do you think an egg is a turtle?

Turtles are important and sacred. People, not so much.

[

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells dead

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells live
cells have life

Who ever said ANYTHING about a baby surviving on its own? they need to be fed and taken care of but BABIES have a life.

How about you are absolutely clueless to ever be able to even explain it to a one year old.

The human fetus is a complete biological human being at an early stage of developement.

[

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells dead

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells live
cells have life

You can claim I lack intelligence all you desire. But what you lack is compassion. It's a fortunate thing that you support abortions, because I think it's best for society that your genes end with you (or your children, if you have any).

[

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells dead

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells live
cells have life

How about you are absolutely clueless to ever be able to even explain it to a one year old.

The human fetus is a complete biological human being at an early stage of developement.

Good to know, then you agree that early in its development it can be C-sectioned out and be a little human being. Thank you.

You can claim I lack intelligence all you desire. But what you lack is compassion. It's a fortunate thing that you support abortions, because I think it's best for society that your genes end with you (or your children, if you have any).

Where does compassion come into this equation? I hope you have many aborted babies on you conscious because a woman was smart enough to see through you.

Where does compassion come into this equation? I hope you have many aborted babies on you conscious because a woman was smart enough to see through you.

See what? That he is smart,successful,compassionate and won't be the type to shirk his responsibilites? I think lots of women would appreciate Jon.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells dead

cells out of body
cells on life support
cells live
cells have life

Good to know, then you agree that early in its development it can be C-sectioned out and be a little human being. Thank you.

Good to see you make my point about your lack of intelligence.

To C-section a fetus "out" before viability would be just another form of abortion.

Not a concern of mine. I don't sleep around, and I don't sleep with immoral bitches such as yourself.

See what? That he is smart,successful,compassionate and won't be the type to shirk his responsibilites? I think lots of women would appreciate Jon.

Well shadow, if you have differing opinion then jons he is a totally different person all together.

Try rude and insulting, petty and shallow. Like that little tidbit in red above. Lots of women don't appreciate that. So it would appear as if you don't know all well at all or the sides of jon's face.

Last edited:

Not a concern of mine. I don't sleep around, and I don't sleep with immoral bitches such as yourself.

Was that really necessary? You can disagree on this thing without being an ass.

Forum List

Back