CyNCFGMW8AAzRS6.jpg

Well, it looks like Trump is going to have to extend his wall from Texas through the Caribbean Sea up the Atlantic coast of Florida. We can't have Cuba sending their worst, rapists, bootleg cigar dealers and some good people to America.

I suspect that all this euphoria will suddenly disappear about 10 minutes after the first boats start docking in Key West......

At best, Cuba is about to become the next Puerto Rico. They won't be a US territory, but they will be the next Mexico.

Last edited:
Hmm, o.k., I can't say I completely disagree with Trump's statement, but someone who is going to be president should have a bit of diplomacy.

Damn fine statement.

I would have gone with: Fuck Castro. May he rot in Hell.

But, I like Trump's much better.

Hmm, o.k., I can't say I completely disagree with Trump's statement, but someone who is going to be president should have a bit of diplomacy.
This is diplomacy. Cow towing and bowing to shit leaders gains you nothing. It's going to be a big change to watch a strong leader work after eight years of the limp wristed candy ass.

This is diplomacy. Cow towing and bowing to shit leaders gains you nothing. It's going to be a big change to watch a strong leader work after eight years of the limp wristed candy ass.
So if the Chinese leader dies, Drumpf will launch a salute with nuclear weapons? No thanks.

Oddly enough, Fidel Castro's major accomplishments are exactly what his Fanbois and Fangrrrls think Trump will do:

●He turned Cuba into a colony of the Soviet Union and nearly caused a nuclear holocaust.

●He sponsored terrorism wherever he could and allied himself with many of the worst dictators on earth.

●He was responsible for so many thousands of executions and disappearances in Cuba that a precise number is hard to reckon.

●He brooked no dissent and built concentration camps and prisons at an unprecedented rate, filling them to capacity, incarcerating a higher percentage of his own people than most other modern dictators, including Stalin.

●He condoned and encouraged torture and extrajudicial killings.

●He forced nearly 20 percent of his people into exile, and prompted thousands to meet their deaths at sea, unseen and uncounted, while fleeing from him in crude vessels.

●He claimed all property for himself and his henchmen, strangled food production and impoverished the vast majority of his people.

●He outlawed private enterprise and labor unions, wiped out Cuba’s large middle class and turned Cubans into slaves of the state.

●He persecuted gay people and tried to eradicate religion....

Farewell to Cuba’s brutal Big Brother

:banghead: And when will we hear from any of the most hated Democrats in the country over the unexpected death of their beloved and honorable Democrat?
:cow: Will Harry Reid come out on national television and speak of how he was inspired in his teens over Fidele Castro and how someday he wanted to be like him?
:cow: Will Nancy Pelosi speak of the time when she was 35 and at that time Fidele Castro came into power and she looked up to him so much more than her father?
:cow:What about Vilhem DiBlasio? We already know how he has worshipped Castro every since he knew of him in the early 70's as a child.
:eek:Well, now, we just wait to hear from all of these losers and how they are so so saddened by the sudden death of thier life long hero.:crybaby:

Forum List

Back