Fifteen months to go and STILL birthers can't give up

Why are you calling my beloved president a liar?

He stated he was born in Kenya...now stop it.
Nat us a racist who, like Biden, thinks its worth noting that a black man can be both clean and articulate.

Obama said he was born in Kenya and let it stand for years.

no frank. the president NEVER said he was born in Kenya.

and stop with the biden thing. it's just silly. you can do better. I know you can.

Scanning the active topics on this forum, it is hard to believe that a certain segment of the right wing nut jobs is STILL harping on Obama's birth place, his education, his father's influence on him, whether he is a Marxist, etc.

Beside the obvious futility in feeding the self-induced, bile-generating exercise, what can compel these imbeciles to keep on going, beside the resentment of Obama's race and continuing successes?

that's because they're ugly, delusional and insane.
because they got their asses handed to them by a black man, which they simply can't handle for they have now realized they are the anti-Americans, not the rest of America

Nat us a racist who, like Biden, thinks its worth noting that a black man can be both clean and articulate.

no frank. the president NEVER said he was born in Kenya.

and stop with the biden thing. it's just silly. you can do better. I know you can.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya back when he was a nobody. Why would the publisher risk their reputation and just make up a birth country for one of their unknown authors

No evidence that Barack Obama has ever said he was born in Kenya.

Just another Birther lie.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Oops.

Corpse - men! Come quick!!

BHO did not say that. The editor made a mistake, which she later admitted. Frank has trouble with the complete story.

Forum List

Back