Fifteen months to go and STILL birthers can't give up

Why are you calling my beloved president a liar?

He stated he was born in Kenya...now stop it.
Nat us a racist who, like Biden, thinks its worth noting that a black man can be both clean and articulate. Obama said he was born in Kenya and let it stand for years.
Out of context and not quite right in the statement. If you believe in birferism, frank, you are a simpleton.
Starkey had his Obama Context Filter surgically implanted. He can read the words but their meaning is converted to whatever Obama needs him to think
The context of the interview is clear; he is not a Muslim. Your writing in context is clear: old age is catching up with you, as you slip into dementia.

Jake? So sorry to hear that you and reality are no longer on speaking terms. I'll post the video where Biden tells us its amazing that a black guy can be both clean and articulate. It won't get past your context filter

Birferism is clearly a mental disorder.

To believe, despite clear and convincing proof to the contrary, that the pres is foreign born and a Kenyan and a Muslim manifests a clear demonstration such minds are either woefully ignorant, mentally feeble, or malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three defects.

Such minds as birfers would be woefully subjectable to ponzi schemes or cult religions because they must believe they have access to secret knowledge that others cannot have because they are unworthy personally, morally, or mentally.

Good heavens, these folks are the political equivalent of a our own Jeremiah or Silhouette of USMB.
But you believe in a vast right wing conspiracy, like your girl Mrs. BJ, so why can't I believe silliness too?
Those are your words not mine I do believe that the far right reactionaries are out to destroy the country because they can't control the politics. They can't do either.
Then please Fakey...pretty please Fakey...Name these reactionaries that cause you to piss your panties and so many sleepless nights?
Already identified, so now all you can do is troll. :lol: You look cut when you get upset I am told.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1342-1362083024-2.gif
Oh my poor Fakey....I am not upset. I am merely trying to help you with your terrible mental illness. It must be awful what you are going through day after day. I can help you if you let me, as I worked as a janitor years ago in a mental hospital and picked up some really good tips.

First, you must confront your fears head on.

Nat us a racist who, like Biden, thinks its worth noting that a black man can be both clean and articulate. Obama said he was born in Kenya and let it stand for years.
Out of context and not quite right in the statement. If you believe in birferism, frank, you are a simpleton.
Starkey had his Obama Context Filter surgically implanted. He can read the words but their meaning is converted to whatever Obama needs him to think
The context of the interview is clear; he is not a Muslim. Your writing in context is clear: old age is catching up with you, as you slip into dementia.

Jake? So sorry to hear that you and reality are no longer on speaking terms. I'll post the video where Biden tells us its amazing that a black guy can be both clean and articulate. It won't get past your context filter
Deflection does not help you, Mr. Dementia. We were talking about Obama's interview, then your mind went 'crack' and slipped to Biden. Hang in there.

Oh my poor Fakey....I am not upset. I am merely trying to help you with your terrible mental illness. It must be awful what you are going through day after day. I can help you if you let me, as I worked as a janitor years ago in a mental hospital and picked up some really good tips. First, you must confront your fears head on.
:lol: You were a patient, gipped, in the mental hospital, and they gave you a broom to let you sweep and sweep and sweep and sweep and sweep to help you with sweep sweep sweep sweep your OCD sweep sweep sweep sweep.

Oh my poor Fakey....I am not upset. I am merely trying to help you with your terrible mental illness. It must be awful what you are going through day after day. I can help you if you let me, as I worked as a janitor years ago in a mental hospital and picked up some really good tips. First, you must confront your fears head on.
:lol: You were a patient, gipped, in the mental hospital, and they gave you a broom to let you sweep and sweep and sweep and sweep and sweep to help you with sweep sweep sweep sweep your OCD sweep sweep sweep sweep.
I learned so much and it really hurts me to see people like you who are so pyschologically damaged and not getting treatment.

I learned so much and it really hurts me to see people like you who are so pyschologically damaged and not getting treatment.
Preach, rev, Preach. :lol:

Scanning the active topics on this forum, it is hard to believe that a certain segment of the right wing nut jobs is STILL harping on Obama's birth place, his education, his father's influence on him, whether he is a Marxist, etc.

Beside the obvious futility in feeding the self-induced, bile-generating exercise, what can compel these imbeciles to keep on going, beside the resentment of Obama's race and continuing successes?
Anything that could shorten that 15 months is fine with me.
He won twice, by more than 50%, the first president since Eisenhower to do that. The electorate does want your vision of America.

Reagan.

Scanning the active topics on this forum, it is hard to believe that a certain segment of the right wing nut jobs is STILL harping on Obama's birth place, his education, his father's influence on him, whether he is a Marxist, etc.

Beside the obvious futility in feeding the self-induced, bile-generating exercise, what can compel these imbeciles to keep on going, beside the resentment of Obama's race and continuing successes?
He won twice, by more than 50%, the first president since Eisenhower to do that. The electorate does want your vision of America.

Reagan.
I stand corrected. Thank you.

Nat us a racist who, like Biden, thinks its worth noting that a black man can be both clean and articulate.

Obama said he was born in Kenya and let it stand for years.

I wonder how come their is not a H.R. lady in the white house? We should require them to fill out an application and 2 forms of I.D. like the rest of us...

It would solve a lot of problems in the future...

Reagan.

WTF Jake the fake

You didn't know Reagan won every damn state except Minnesota in 1984?

Reagan.

You're welcome.

"This is one of those books that should be required reading for anyone and everyone...

this one too!!

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance

this is a better one!!

Obama's America: Unmaking the American Dream

America as we know it—wealthy, powerful, assertive—is not what Obama wants.

He wants a smaller America, a poorer America, an America unable to exert its will, an America happy to be one power among many, an America in decline so that other nations might rise—all in the name of global fairness. To Obama, the hated “one percent” isn’t just wealthy Americans; it is America itself. In Obama’s view, America needs to be taken down a notch.

In Obama’s America you’ll learn:

• How Obama plans to use debt as a weapon of economic mass destruction to downsize the United States
  • How a second Obama term could be fatal to Israel—and to American interests in the Middle
  • A superpower shorn: why drastic defense cuts are only the beginning
  • How Obama plans to make us more dependent on foreign energy suppliers
  • What the world will be like when America is a debt-ridden second tier economy and other countries, like China, India, and even Brazil, are wealthier and dominant.
Arresting in its presentation and sobering in its conclusions, Obama’s America is essential reading for those who want to change America’s course before it’s too late.

Dinesh D'Souza is right on, he knows how that muslime son-of-a-bitch's mind works, and so do i, you all should know this!! :up:

hopefully once the illegal one is out of office, the truth can be found, all he has done can be reversed and he and his transvestite can be placed in a jail cell next to the hildabeest.

I could not care less where he was born, I was not there for don't know,don't care... I just know he is not one of us by his actions, far too Marxist for me to understand.

Embrace the suck

Forum List

Back