🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fight over Confederate Flag Decal could be Investigated as Hate Crime

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Why can't I ever find myself in such a delightful situation. That's what concealed carry is for.... When someone mistakes you for a victim

-Geaux
------------------

SALT LAKE CITY -- A fight outside a Salt Lake City hotel early Sunday morning could possibly be investigated as a hate crime, authorities said Monday.

Cell phone video captured a black man throw a punch at a Caucasian man who knocked him out. The fight was over an argument about a Confederate Flag decal on a truck parked at the Red Lion Hotel.

The truck belonged to Kelly Leeper’s friend. Leeper was in town for the Garth Brooks concert. On Sunday, he said looked out the window of his room at the Red Lion and saw a group of black men near his friend’s truck.

In the back of the truck, Leeper said there was $50,000 worth of welding equipment. There was also a Confederate Flag decal on the side.

"The point is it's my right to drive what any kind of vehicle I want. If I want to fly the Confederate Flag, it's my right,” Leeper said.

Fight over Confederate Flag decal could be investigated as hate crime, police say

Law defines hate crimes. Attacking the hate flag of the South will not become a hate crime.

Black live matter you know... Even when they act like this.....

-Geaux

If you go around displaying a "fuck you" sticker, eventually someone's going to get mad at you.

Law defines hate crimes. Attacking the hate flag of the South will not become a hate crime.

Clearly it is assault that could of got the black man shot.... If he picked the wrong person....

-Geaux

Long live the South

-Geaux

confederate_flag.jpg

Would have.

The phrase is "would have". I know that "would've" sounds like "would of", but this shit was taught to you in third grade. You really should know it by now.

I have a Confederate Flag front license plate and I "would off" shot that guy too. It "would off" been easy for me to articulate why I did so in the Police report.

If some inbred bitch wants to fly a racist piece of traitorous shit...that is their right.
It dosent deserve an assault and battery.

Forum List

Back