Fighting ISIS

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
SO the news comes out that the bombings have been reduced from a month ago. The Obama retards see this as another opportunity to say that "the efforts to defeat ISIS will be 'ramped up'..."

My question is...Why the hell aren't the efforts to defeat ISIS ALWAYS ramped up to the MAX? Why do we wait for criticism to say that we're going to try harder to defeat ISIS?

I will be so glad when the Muslim-sympathizer, Obama and his administration disappears into the past....I'm going to throw a party! This is the most inept administration we have lived under in decades.

SO the news comes out that the bombings have been reduced from a month ago. The Obama retards see this as another opportunity to say that "the efforts to defeat ISIS will be 'ramped up'..."

My question is...Why the hell aren't the efforts to defeat ISIS ALWAYS ramped up to the MAX? Why do we wait for criticism to say that we're going to try harder to defeat ISIS?

I will be so glad when the Muslim-sympathizer, Obama and his administration disappears into the past....I'm going to throw a party! This is the most inept administration we have lived under in decades.

You are quite uninformed. The Caliphate has lost so much territory that increasing bombing would have very little impact. The war against Isis is shifting towards a war against isolated terrorist attacks outside of the so called "Islamic State".

In other words: you can't bomb Brussels, you dummkopf!

Brussels is the fault of stupid European government , same as Paris , Charlie Hebdo and other attacks . San Berdo California , Boston and the attack at the Texas 'draw moe' art show put on by Pam Geller and Geert Wilders is the fault of stupid American government Golem .

carpet bombing would not be done in Brussels , the only hope that Brussels has at this time is the stopping of muslims coming into Europe and mass deportation of these new syrian refugee invaders and the end of 'Shengan' sp] and then a hard look at the remaining muslim population Golem !!

You are quite uninformed. The Caliphate has lost so much territory that increasing bombing would have very little impact. The war against Isis is shifting towards a war against isolated terrorist attacks outside of the so called "Islamic State".

In other words: you can't bomb Brussels, you dummkopf!
Oh no! Another goddamned kid on the block!

I don't advocate bombing, dude! I advocate Special OPs, boots on the ground with sophisticated weaponry, intelligence and a merciless attack on radical Islamist. Kill them ALL...and their children!

I used the report of a reduction in Obama's somewhat ineffective bombings (that miss targets as much as it hits them) and the pointing out of the reduction that caused the admin to say we're going to ramp up the effort! Take some reading comprehension courses before you try to get into deep conversations here.

My point is that the effort to defeat ISIS should be going full blast ALL THE TIME....24/7...AROUND THE CLOCK. We should be doing different things rather than just bombing. Obama is a goddamned fool if he really thinks we can defeat ISIS without ground troops. We need intelligence from the ground. We need clandestine surveillance of where the cowards are hiding so we can surgically remove them from existence with minimum collateral damage.

These are the things that Obama and others took away from the table when he pulled out completely. It takes YEARS to build up the network of spies and ground intelligence operatives that Obama dismantled.

We need military leaders and well equipped soldiers that can fight ISIS without intervention from the Muslim-sympathizer, Obama or the bleeding heart liberals that see waterboarding as cruel...discounting the fact that people are being blown to pieces because of their insistence that we be politically correct and adhere to all the rules of humane treatment even when dealing with inhumane savages that totally disregard the lives of peaceful peoples and set off bombs in school yards.

We need the help of non-radical Muslims that realize terrorists would just as soon kill them as anyone else.

We need a lot of things that we will never get under the 'leadership' of the asshole, Obama. He still sees himself as a great President.

...and by the way, shit for brains...it doesn't matter how much territory ISIS loses when they make their bombs in other peaceful countries and send their maniacs into airports around the world.

Last edited:
carpet bombing would not be done in Brussels , the only hope that Brussels has at this time is the stopping of muslims coming into Europe and mass deportation of these new syrian refugee invaders and the end of 'Shengan' sp] and then a hard look at the remaining muslim population Golem !!
We shouldn't 'carpet bomb' anywhere. We need surgical strikes with laser guided missiles. We need ground intelligence to identify the targets and call in missile strikes. Destroy the training camps, the weapons, the oil infrastructure, the cell towers, the supply lines....and all else that it takes for ISIS to thrive. Then we need ground troops to go in and kill the remaining rats.

Dear god, the OP of this thread is beyond ignorant. It's the the same old myopic Obama hating rhetoric with no ability to grasp anything but bomb bomb bomb. You cannot defeat a decentralized organization like ISIS with bombs. You do it by cutting off funding and strategically destroying their supply chain which we and our allies are absolutely doing. Idiots like this never think that bombing creates more recruits or that their idiotic redneck "blowin' stuff up" strategy would have to extend to Libya, Syria, and any other country that has an ISIS or other terrorist presence. It's just utter stupidity and shows such a lack of intelligence and vision. Pathetic.

Dear god, the OP of this thread is beyond ignorant. It's the the same old myopic Obama hating rhetoric with no ability to grasp anything but bomb bomb bomb. You cannot defeat a decentralized organization like ISIS with bombs. You do it by cutting off funding and strategically destroying their supply chain which we and our allies are absolutely doing. Idiots like this never think that bombing creates more recruits or that their idiotic redneck "blowin' stuff up" strategy would have to extend to Libya, Syria, and any other country that has an ISIS or other terrorist presence. It's just utter stupidity and shows such a lack of intelligence and vision. Pathetic.
If they are, "decentralized", how do you cut off funding or destroy the supply chain?

What a weak idea you have.

The Obama Administration created ISIS. It's their baby. OK?

so

when it comes to killing and destroying ISIS ....they always hold back...the military under this scum Hussein Obama

That's all there is to it.

Hope this helps.

I didn't advocate bombing at all. Read the entire thread before you make any more stupid posts.

The Obama Administration created ISIS. It's their baby. OK?

so

when it comes to killing and destroying ISIS ....they always hold back...the military under this scum Hussein Obama

That's all there is to it.

Hope this helps.
Actually, the core of ISIS was created before Obama came to the scene. It has existed under different names. Our inept Secretary of State now calls it daesh....a name that ISIS hates.

"The militant group ISIS was formed as a small insurgent group in Iraq in 2006. Swann noted that while they tried to create problems for the U.S. military, they had no money and no real ability to recruit."

Truth in Media: The Origin of ISIS
However, it is true that Obama gave them a vacuum to fill when he pulled all of our forces out of Iraq...just because he said he would. He thinks he did something good there, but we all know it was a catastrophic mistake made by the worst President we have EVER had!

Isis, Isil, IS or Daesh? One group, many names - BBC News

What Does 'Daesh' Mean and Why Does ISIS Hate It?

Last edited:

ISIS, the mercenary army that exists in the ME, is beneficial to a host of countries. As such, there is no great desire by any of these countries to try and dismantle ISIS, the most they want to do is contain it to a geographic area that is relevant to the goals of these countries.
You are not alone in your anticipation of seeing Obama ride off into the sunset but I believe your joy will be short lived when you realize that US policy will remain the same as it relates to ISIS as long as Iran is viewed as having an elevated influence in the region. And no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself, Obama, for all his faults, will never rival the utter incompetence of the Bush administration.

Unfortunately, those of us long tired of the lies contrived by hateful rightwing nitwits must suffer their stupidity seemingly without end.

There is nothing ‘wrong’ with being Muslim.

Defending Muslims against the bigotry and hate common to most on the right is not to be a “Muslim-sympathizer” – Muslims are not ‘responsible’ for the terrorist attacks or ISIS; indeed, the vast majority of victims of terrorism are Muslim.

And the thread premise exhibits a complete lack of understanding as to the situation concerning ISIS and misrepresents the president’s statements.

Unfortunately, those of us long tired of the lies contrived by hateful rightwing nitwits must suffer their stupidity seemingly without end.

Defending Muslims against the bigotry and hate common to most on the right is not to be a “Muslim-sympathizer” – Muslims are not ‘responsible’ for the terrorist attacks or ISIS; indeed, the vast majority of victims of terrorism are Muslim.

And the thread premise exhibits a complete lack of understanding as to the situation concerning ISIS and misrepresents the president’s statements.
Just how wrong can anyone be? You repeatedly test the limit.

There is one bit of truth in your post above. There is nothing wrong with being a Muslim. I don't recall ever having said that.

Here's a hint: There IS something drastically wrong with being a RADICAL Muslim.

Draw a large circle on paper. Label it "All Muslims". Now draw a smaller circle within that circle. Label it "Radical Muslims". A person within the small circle is a worthless lump of pig shit. A person anywhere else within the large circle will likely do no harm to others within the large circle or outside of it, the latter representing all non-Muslims.

What is errant in giving non-Muslims the idea that being Muslim is a bad thing is the false logic that they all follow the tenants of the radical Muslims. It is false logic similar to that exemplified in the well known teaching adage:

"All communists wear red hats. John has on a red hat. John must be a communist."

Just as we tend to reward good boys and admonish bad boys, we must do similar things with Muslims...praise the good ones and kill the bad ones.

ISIS, the mercenary army that exists in the ME, is beneficial to a host of countries. As such, there is no great desire by any of these countries to try and dismantle ISIS, the most they want to do is contain it to a geographic area that is relevant to the goals of these countries.
You are not alone in your anticipation of seeing Obama ride off into the sunset but I believe your joy will be short lived when you realize that US policy will remain the same as it relates to ISIS as long as Iran is viewed as having an elevated influence in the region. And no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself, Obama, for all his faults, will never rival the utter incompetence of the Bush administration.
ISIS is not contained at all. ISIS strikes wherever and whenever it can...using cowardly tactics and willing fools. One thing is certain; ISIS is a function of radical Muslims, all of which should be killed.

Here lately, Iran's best friend is the Obama administration.

-------------------------------------- seems to me that making more recruits is a good way of making more targets for elimination and thats ok with me Sonic !!

We shouldn't 'carpet bomb' anywhere. We need surgical strikes with laser guided missiles. We need ground intelligence to identify the targets and call in missile strikes. Destroy the training camps, the weapons, the oil infrastructure, the cell towers, the supply lines....and all else that it takes for ISIS to thrive. Then we need ground troops to go in and kill the remaining rats.
--------------------------- and destroying fixed training camps and fixed oil infrastructure , fixed cell towers , supply lines with carpet bombing or surgical strikes is a good thing to do . And YES , send in the troops , drafted troops , drafted liberal troops drafted from Message boards and their adult girl and boy 18 year old children Asaratis . :afro:

--------------------------- vast majority of Islamic state victims are muslims . So isis does some good work ehh Clayton ??

The pseudo-cons got wet in their panties when Putin went into Syria. They were orgasming over Putin's war on ISIS, all a-twitter about how he was going to annihilate them.

Putin has now declared "Mission Accomplished" and left Syria.

You mean to tell me he didn't annihilate ISIS? You mean to tell me ISIS isn't contained?

You mean to tell me Putin cut and run without finishing the job?

The US was in Syria fighting ISIS long before Putin, and is still there fighting ISIS.

I guess that manly man Putin has no stamina, huh? You rubes sucked him off and he didn't even leave you his phone number.

Forum List

Back