Figures. #MarchforOurLives Protests Were Funded and Organized by Democratic National Committee

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Typical Democrat astroturf event. Especially revealing was the constant drumbeat about how the students did it all.

Figures. #MarchforOurLives Protests Were Funded and Organized by Democratic National Committee

The liberal mainstream media widely publicized the protests as being student organized.

But, of course, this was complete rubbish. The well-planned events against the Second Amendment were organized and funded by outside groups – including the Democrat Party.

Typical Democrat astroturf event. Especially revealing was the constant drumbeat about how the students did it all.

The liberal mainstream media widely publicized the protests as being student organized.

But, of course, this was complete rubbish. The well-planned events against the Second Amendment were organized and funded by outside groups – including the Democrat Party.
You think they should have just showed up, zero funding and zero organization? :cuckoo:

Just found the list this morning of the funding and not the dnc, gateway pundit and you spew fake. If you really care who funded it then you do the research or wallow in your fakeness.

You think they should have just showed up, zero funding and zero organization? :cuckoo:

Never expected it to happen without big money backing it. No such thing as a grass roots drive. At least we should make these groups be honest on where their money comes from.

Read it and weep. It may have taken kids to spark a conversation, but the country is behind gun control. Try to pretend it's just a bunch of school kids if you want. It will come back to bite you if you do.
1521905527460.jpg

Never expected it to happen without big money backing it. No such thing as a grass roots drive. At least we should make these groups be honest on where their money comes from.
That information is easily available. That’s why the OP has it.

Just found the list this morning of the funding and not the dnc, gateway pundit and you spew fake. If you really care who funded it then you do the research or wallow in your fakeness.
I don't understand how the funding matters. They did the same thing during the campaign.

I don't understand how the funding matters. They did the same thing during the campaign.

Funding matters to me, who is backing a movement from the Tea Party, to OWS to this demonstration. There are agendas out there and who backs the agenda should be made public. I was for OWS until if found out who and what the real agenda was for. Same with the Tea Party.

That information is easily available. That’s why the OP has it.

Yeah, my statement goes for all groups, we need full disclosure, I never said the OP does or doesn’t have it.

Funding matters to me, who is backing a movement from the Tea Party, to OWS to this demonstration. There are agendas out there and who backs the agenda should be made public. I was for OWS until if found out who and what the real agenda was for. Same with the Tea Party.
I should think the "Agenda" is perfectly clear. If you are reading any more than that in to it, you're not getting out enough.

Read it and weep. It may have taken kids to spark a conversation, but the country is behind gun control. Try to pretend it's just a bunch of school kids if you want. It will come back to bite you if you do.
1521905527460.jpg

Ask the same people to define an assault weapon, or change the term to "semi-automatic rifle"

If anyone bothered to research it was made public. The kids had set up a gofundme page within days of the shooting, yes celebrities donated to it but so did many more. Mother's in D.C. found homes for the kids to stay in while there. I heard them state several times they did not want help from politician's and were not going to support republican or democrats and I watched most of it and they did not, it seemed to be strictly bi partisan.

It's a damn shame some on the right are trashing these kids.

I should think the "Agenda" is perfectly clear. If you are reading any more than that in to it, you're not getting out enough.

I follow the money, that is where you find the real agenda. Is the movement to get Congress to change gun laws and make it tougher to acquire guns? Is it to ban semi-automatics? Is it to ban guns altogether big difference and who and what is backing it is where the real agenda is.

If anyone bothered to research it was made public. The kids had set up a gofundme page within days of the shooting, yes celebrities donated to it but so did many more. Mother's in D.C. found homes for the kids to stay in while there. I heard them state several times they did not want help from politician's and were not going to support republican or democrats and I watched most of it and they did not, it seem to be strictly bi partisan.

That is the claim isn’t it.

Actually a lot of celebrities donated to make it happen, and even Trump friend, Patriots owner Bob Kraft, used the team airplane to fly a lot of students and parents to Washington D.C.

If anyone bothered to research it was made public. The kids had set up a gofundme page within days of the shooting, yes celebrities donated to it but so did many more. Mother's in D.C. found homes for the kids to stay in while there. I heard them state several times they did not want help from politician's and were not going to support republican or democrats and I watched most of it and they did not, it seem to be strictly bi partisan.

That is the claim isn’t it.

You can believe anything you want.

1521905527460.jpg

Ask the same people to define an assault weapon, or change the term to "semi-automatic rifle"
I don't care what you call it or what you quibble it isn't. I don't know that all semiautomatics need to be banned. That would never pass.

Actually a lot of celebrities donated to make it happen, and even Trump friend, Patriots owner Bob Kraft, used the team airplane to fly a lot of students and parents to Washington D.C.

I forgot that staunch Republican donated his plane.

1521905527460.jpg

I don't care what you call it or what you quibble it isn't. I don't know that all semiautomatics need to be banned. That would never pass.

Yet you word the poll right and you can get people to think it's a good idea.

And if we keep raising the legal age for things to 21 why should they be trusted to vote at 18?

1521905527460.jpg

Yet you word the poll right and you can get people to think it's a good idea.

And if we keep raising the legal age for things to 21 why should they be trusted to vote at 18?
Why would Fox "word the poll right" to have that outcome?

And I think raising the age of sale is totally useless.

Forum List

Back