Figures. #MarchforOurLives Protests Were Funded and Organized by Democratic National Committee

Typical Democrat astroturf event. Especially revealing was the constant drumbeat about how the students did it all.

Figures. #MarchforOurLives Protests Were Funded and Organized by Democratic National Committee

The liberal mainstream media widely publicized the protests as being student organized.

But, of course, this was complete rubbish. The well-planned events against the Second Amendment were organized and funded by outside groups – including the Democrat Party.
Read it and weep. It may have taken kids to spark a conversation, but the country is behind gun control. Try to pretend it's just a bunch of school kids if you want. It will come back to bite you if you do.
1521905527460.jpg

Ask the same people to define an assault weapon, or change the term to "semi-automatic rifle"
I don't care what you call it or what you quibble it isn't. I don't know that all semiautomatics need to be banned. That would never pass.

Yet you word the poll right and you can get people to think it's a good idea.

And if we keep raising the legal age for things to 21 why should they be trusted to vote at 18?
Why would Fox "word the poll right" to have that outcome?

And I think raising the age of sale is totally useless.

To rile up the RKBA base?

Typical Democrat astroturf event. Especially revealing was the constant drumbeat about how the students did it all.

The liberal mainstream media widely publicized the protests as being student organized.

But, of course, this was complete rubbish. The well-planned events against the Second Amendment were organized and funded by outside groups – including the Democrat Party.
You think they should have just showed up, zero funding and zero organization? :cuckoo:
/----/ Yes Spanky. That is what "Organic" or "Grassroots" mean, otherwise it's just a dumbed down version of the Macy's Day Parade.
patrick henry.jpg

So they whined and bawled Saturday....anything change? Nope didn't think so, another colossal waste of time

You think they should have just showed up, zero funding and zero organization? :cuckoo:
/----/ Yes Spanky. That is what "Organic" or "Grassroots" mean, otherwise it's just a dumbed down version of the Macy's Day Parade.
View attachment 184769
Organizing a national march is not “organic” or “grassroots” and nobody ever said so. By your logic, you condemn the march for life as well.

I think they should quit lying. They should stop saying it was a spontaneous demonstration organized by the students when in fact it was a DNC organized campaign rally.

Last edited:

By that logic, the entire republican congress is as much of a joke, as they are funded by the NRA, Wall street, big oil, the Koch brothers, etc. I agree with you that democratic power structures will exploit this situation, just as both parties always do.

Read it and weep. It may have taken kids to spark a conversation, but the country is behind gun control. Try to pretend it's just a bunch of school kids if you want. It will come back to bite you if you do.
1521905527460.jpg
Democrats push out so much horseshit that it's hard to know what they actually believe. For example, a large percentage of people think AR-15s are fully automatic weapons. True assault weapons are fully automatic and are already banned. If you asked the public "do you support banning semiautomatic rifles and pistols," the vast majority would say "no."

Last edited:

By that logic, the entire republican congress is as much of a joke, as they are funded by the NRA, Wall street, big oil, the Koch brothers, etc. I agree with you that democratic power structures will exploit this situation, just as both parties always do.

Who do you think funds Dems?

That isn't my logic, moron.

Wall street, big pharma, etc.

That isn't my logic, moron.
What is? Apologies if I misunderstood.

PP, Soros, some the NRA....etc.

Neither side is clean

Neither side is clean
Yes, that was my exact point.

Newt asked who funded it yesterday on Fox News Sunday and Wallace replied "what difference does it make?"....He's no longer hiding the fact he's a leftist turd.

Neither side is clean
Yes, that was my exact point.

But you failed to mention dems, just republican.I leveled the field

Just found the list this morning of the funding and not the dnc, gateway pundit and you spew fake. If you really care who funded it then you do the research or wallow in your fakeness.
I don't understand how the funding matters. They did the same thing during the campaign.

Funding matters to me, who is backing a movement from the Tea Party, to OWS to this demonstration. There are agendas out there and who backs the agenda should be made public. I was for OWS until if found out who and what the real agenda was for. Same with the Tea Party.
I should think the "Agenda" is perfectly clear. If you are reading any more than that in to it, you're not getting out enough.

I follow the money, that is where you find the real agenda. Is the movement to get Congress to change gun laws and make it tougher to acquire guns? Is it to ban semi-automatics? Is it to ban guns altogether big difference and who and what is backing it is where the real agenda is.

They made it quit clear their end goal is to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Then they gave the communist salute.

Newt asked who funded it yesterday on Fox News Sunday and Wallace replied "what difference does it make?"....He's no longer hiding the fact he's a leftist turd.

That's been obvious to me for a long time. Whenever I see him interviewing some Republican, he's always just as hostile as the talking heads on the fake news programs.

"Wall street"? Guess again.....they're deep into the deep state....Hillary was giving secret speeches to Goldman Sachs execs for years.

1521905527460.jpg

Ask the same people to define an assault weapon, or change the term to "semi-automatic rifle"
I don't care what you call it or what you quibble it isn't. I don't know that all semiautomatics need to be banned. That would never pass.

Yet you word the poll right and you can get people to think it's a good idea.

And if we keep raising the legal age for things to 21 why should they be trusted to vote at 18?
While working on repealing PA laws...you can work to get the 26th Amendment repealed.

Forum List

Back