Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

To set the record straight, I didn't do it to be difficult. I did it because you're a flaming putz and I was having fun.

And her case went nowhere because she dropped the matter after getting death threats from Trump thugs.

And Trump didn't save me from anything.
Okay well thanks for acting like a stupid idiot. You certainly know how to engage me with your lunacy, That normal for you? Thanks for the piece of disinformation that meant nothing. Why did you do that? I don't believe you that she dropped the case because of "trump thugs" those don't really exist. Hahaha Trump saved your ass! How is it that people with your level of stupidity survive in this world? Only in the United States

Screenshot_20220812-082741_DuckDuckGo.jpg

More than you know.

I wonder if he even realizes Trump flew on Epstein's plane?
Yeah he flew to New Jersey on it. I wonder if you even realize that Trump threw Epstein out of mar-a-largo. Trump is no pedophile. Just in your mind

The Trump Administration spent his entire administration trying and failing to find a crime to lock her up for committing. The first thing Trump did upon being elected was to appoint a Special Prosecutor to look into all things Hillary so he could bring Charges. Huber took nearly 2 nearly to file a report that he found no criminal wrongdoing.
You should turn off fake news...

You're a piece of shit. Typical con. Here's your idea of trying to be nice to me...

• "Are you stupid?"

• "Moron btw please learn to spell"
  • "So you're blurb is bogus"
  • "Incredibly dishonest Democrat."
  • "Do you have a disability that affects your eyeballs?"
  • "Are you a liar?"
  • "Stop posting disinformation cement head."
  • "I have no trouble spelling whatsoever smooth brain."
  • "You are really this dishonest?"
  • "I knew you had a screw loose when I first talked to you but this is ridiculously outrageous."
  • "You are a fucking fraud."
  • "you fucking fraud"
  • "Typical Democrat allegations ala judge Kavanaugh?"
And I take nothing back you fucking idiot. We've had this discussion before and I have found you to be fucking stupid. Congratulations

I believe many in your political tribe are just as big of unrepentant liars as democrats.
Not as many. Here is a list of hoaxes from Democrats during the Trump era. Republicans can't even come close to the level of dishonesty of all of this. These are the hoaxes that you all have touted on here as being true from time to time. Either your stupid or malicious, you pick it.

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

Yes he did own it then. And your link in no way supports your stupid lie.

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you keep telling yourself?

Imbecile...

Your link says the Clinton's went to St. Thomas in June, 2019.

My link says Epstein sold his island, Little St. James, in May, 2019.

Are you really that fucked in the head to think June, 2019 cane before May, 2019??

Furthermore, you're conflating Greater St. James Island with St. Thomas Island. It's Great St. James Island that's right next to Little St. James Island, NOT St. Thomas Island.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not as many. Here is a list of hoaxes from Democrats during the Trump era. Republicans can't even come close to the level of dishonesty of all of this. These are the hoaxes that you all have touted on here as being true from time to time. Either your stupid or malicious, you pick it.

View attachment 883505
Please don't waste my time with garbage you found on the Inn3rt00bz. :rolleyes:

Okay I admit it I really just don't respect you or your opinion on anything. You have proven to be a malicious little idiot who doesn't really think about what he does or how it affects other people. What was the problem with resending the link again? Were you just acting stupid or what. I bet you're fun to work with hahaha

LOL

Fucking putz, there was no point in me reproducing my post. You still couldn't find the link. Reposting it wouldn't have help you. You just needed more time to find it.
Like almost 3 hours. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
You're a piece of shit. Typical con. Here's your idea of trying to be nice to me...

• "Are you stupid?"

• "Moron btw please learn to spell"
  • "So you're blurb is bogus"
  • "Incredibly dishonest Democrat."
  • "Do you have a disability that affects your eyeballs?"
  • "Are you a liar?"
  • "Stop posting disinformation cement head."
  • "I have no trouble spelling whatsoever smooth brain."
  • "You are really this dishonest?"
  • "I knew you had a screw loose when I first talked to you but this is ridiculously outrageous."
  • "You are a fucking fraud."
  • "you fucking fraud"
  • "Typical Democrat allegations ala judge Kavanaugh?"

Why not you're wasting my time with your vacuous head where a brain should be.
Looks like a valid list to me. The Democrats made it pretty believable for their cult.

Imbecile...

Your link says the Clintonxs went to St.

LOL

Fucking putz, there was no point in me reproducing my post. You still couldn't find the link. Reposting it wouldn't have help you. You just needed more time to find it.
Like almost 3 hours. :abgg2q.jpg:
Lol see how nice you are? Hypocrite

Forum List

Back