Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Blisterfinger got grabbed again

I have to admit, it was fun while it lasted.

tenor.gif

And what does that have to do with Trump's Attorney General, PussyBitch?
Pussy bitch you dumbass I said Comey gave her a pass. Lynch was AG at the time and said she would accept his recommendation
You fucking idiot

Slobbers an idiot who took almost 3 hours to find a link. :badgrin:

And no, not a fraud. And no, not denying I'm a Democrat. And no, I didn't believe Ford (and can prove it if you like). And no, don't march in lockstep with Democrats. You really are ridiculously stupid. So there's that.
Says the typical Democrat LOL and yes you are a fraud and I'm sure you believed not only Ford ,avenatti ,Harris Schiff et al lying Democrats. Your denial and lies are an admission of guilt here. I'm sure and you believe anything that regurgitated down the Democrat Pike. It's your nature fool

And still the US led the world in deaths and infections. You ask why were there more deaths on Bidens watch, this shows just how much you didn't pay attention to the facts.

Biden came to the presidency with 25 million Americans infected with COVID. Trump started at zero. Then you had the idiots who refused to take the vaccine. Seems like these facts avoid the members of the Donald Trump cult.

Dumbshit, the USA didn't have near the most per populace. That's your number though, leftists make invalid arguments all the time. Try thinking instead.

You did it again, "Trump started with zero cases" big fucking deal, it means nothing. Dumbshit x2, who knew the incubation period on Trump's watch is many years, even undetermined, while on Biden's watch..........It's Trump's fault because Xiden started with 25M cases, boo hoo.

I noticed you sidestepped the fact the Democracks shut the economy down on Trump's watch, only to reopen it with Biden when the number of cases were twice that of Trump's one year earlier. "But but 25M had COVID already".........Blah blah blah blah blah."

Well that will get your blotted. Did you know that Jesus is the only one that can save you? Did you know you have nothing to do with my afterlife?
Nothing more pathetic than a grown ass man blabbering about his afterlife. Grow the fuck up.

You got grabbed 😂
You mean I was proven wrong? I suppose , won't be the last time . You know that I acted very nicely and asked faun to repost that link. Either he could not, or refused to, it shouldn't have been that much of a problem. I have found him to be a liar and incompetent. Definitely Democrat tendencies and behavior each time I have dealt with him. The reason I despise Democrats I guess.

Bet you voted for him, and will again.

It’s what the cult does.

Retard, by your definition of having lips superglue to someone you vote for, that means YOUR lips are superglue to whoever YOU voted for.

Good job, Sherlock.
thumbsup.gif

You mean I was proven wrong? I suppose , won't be the last time . You know that I acted very nicely and asked faun to repost that link. Either he could not, or refused to, it shouldn't have been that much of a problem. I have found him to be a liar and incompetent. Definitely Democrat tendencies and behavior each time I have dealt with him. The reason I despise Democrats I guess.
Yes. I call it getting grabbed in honor of the pussy grabber Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back