Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Imbecile, that was before Epstein own an island.

face-palm-gif.278959

You know I think you may be right. I'm a little slow and untecky here. Would it be a big problem for you to resend the link like right now?

You know I think you may be right. I'm a little slow and untecky here. Would it be a big problem for you to resend the link like right now?

I would, but you're too big of a schmuck. But feel free to go back to my earlier post and click or tap on the link I gave.

Oh, and tell me again about Kavanaugh. I never believed Ford.

I would, but you're too big of a schmuck. But feel free to go back to my earlier post and click or tap on the link I gave.

Oh, and tell me again about Kavanaugh. I never believed Ford.
Actually you didn't give a link. you're a fucking fraud. You Democrats paraded Kavanaugh's false Witnesses in front of the public and basically made fools of yourselves with your lies. You really are a part of this party? Oh wait you've acted with nothing but dishonesty since we've started this discussion.

Did you notice how the Liberals are so "quiet" about the fact that Bill Clinton is documented 51 times? If it were Trump, they would be whining and crying all day! :icon_sjung:
They are also the party that has 85,000 illegal immigrant minors missing? And they don’t seem a bit concerned about that. Maybe there’s a reason?

Nope. TBH, I no longer have faith in the system, in the sense that I don't believe any true patriot and honest decent person will ever be allowed in the Oval Office.
I can actually agree with that. So what I do is vote for who I think will best help me economically. And thats NEVER a Democrat.

No you are misinformed, thus disinforming. The thugs that day were The Usual Suspects BLM antfi the FBI the capital police possibly the CIA. It was all a planned operation of provocation and deception. Very true Trump supporters should have stayed away.
Does it bother you that you are insane?

Last edited:
They are also the party that has 85,000 illegal immigrant minors missing? And they don’t seem a bit concerned about that. Maybe there’s a reason?
No problem for Democrats. They are a party that would wipe out a classroom full of children just for their agenda.

Actually you didn't give a link. you're a fucking fraud. You Democrats paraded Kavanaugh's false Witnesses in front of the public and basically made fools of yourselves with your lies. You really are a part of this party? Oh wait you've acted with nothing but dishonesty since we've started this discussion.

LOLOLOLOL

Freak, there's a link in that post (281). I swear, you're dumb as shit. i.e., Typical con.

Forum List

Back