Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Retard, try clicking on the link I gave to EvilCat Breath.

embarrassed-gif.489110
I'm not evil cat breath dipshit. I said you didn't provide a link in the original post and you are arguing to the death that you did. Another typical dishonest Democrat ploy to move the goal posts. You are a fucking fraud and a propagandist. How underhanded do you look as stupid as you sound on here? Probably

Screenshot_20210605-205943_Chrome.jpg

AMEN! :clap: I couldn't agree with you more on that. It is not only disappointing, but crazy to me when people dismiss the idea that character counts, or that it matters at all for anyone in a position of power.

Or, some people claim that you can separate low character in one's personal life with how they do their job. I disagree with the idea that character can be separated into personal and public, especially when it comes to a position of leadership. If a person is dishonest and untrustworthy in their private life, I think it's foolish to think they're going to be honest and trustworthy in other areas. This is why I would never vote for a politician who has a track record of being a sleazeball in their personal life, because I know intuitively that if they can lie to and betray someone who is supposedly the most important person in their life... how much more would they lie to and betray Joe Schmo out there?

People can disagree with that if they want, but the proof is in the pudding. When the public continually votes for crooks and frauds, We The People are partly to blame for the destruction of this country. I don't like saying this, but at the end of the day, people get the government they deserve. :dunno:
Absolutely true, and very well spoken.:thankusmile:

AMEN! :clap: I couldn't agree with you more on that. It is not only disappointing, but crazy to me when people dismiss the idea that character counts, or that it matters at all for anyone in a position of power.

Or, some people claim that you can separate low character in one's personal life with how they do their job. I disagree with the idea that character can be separated into personal and public, especially when it comes to a position of leadership. If a person is dishonest and untrustworthy in their private life, I think it's foolish to think they're going to be honest and trustworthy in other areas. This is why I would never vote for a politician who has a track record of being a sleazeball in their personal life, because I know intuitively that if they can lie to and betray someone who is supposedly the most important person in their life... how much more would they lie to and betray Joe Schmo out there?

People can disagree with that if they want, but the proof is in the pudding. When the public continually votes for crooks and frauds, We The People are partly to blame for the destruction of this country. I don't like saying this, but at the end of the day, people get the government they deserve. :dunno:
so you didn't vote for either candidate for POTUS in the last election then?

I'm not evil cat breath dipshit. I said you didn't provide a link in the original post and you are arguing to the death that you did. Another typical dishonest Democrat ploy to move the goal posts. You are a fucking fraud and a propagandist. How underhanded do you look as stupid as you sound on here? Probably

View attachment 883396

Retard, I didn't say you're EvilCat Breath. I said I posted the link to him. You're getting dumber with every post.

And yes, I provided a link in that post. Your ignorance isn't my problem. I'd bet you about that link but you're a conservative and cons are welshers who never pay up when they lose a bet.

And I didn't move any goal posts. That must just be your own eyes rolling around in your head.

Epstein was a key Socialite and flew people all over the place. There is a clear misunderstanding that these flights exclusively flew to his private island.
FYI: That private island, Little St. James island, is a very small island that doesn't even have a runway. So obviously the Lolita Express, a Boeing 727, didn't fly there.

The island has a heliport.

The nearest airport that can accommodate a 727 is on St. Thomas.

Clinton flew on a helicopter for St. Thomas to Little St. James where he was witnessed by a victim who saw him exiting a helicopter with 2 young girls.

Clinton also flew on the Lolita Express to Bangkok, Thailand, which is known as the child sex tourism capital of the world. Why would Clinton be going to Bangkok with Epstein?

Last edited:
Retard, I didn't say you're EvilCat Breath. I said I posted the link to him. You're getting dumber with every post.

And yes, I provided a link in that post. Your ignorance isn't my problem. I'd bet you about that link but you're a conservative and cons are welshers who never pay up when they lose a bet.

And I didn't move any goal posts. That must just be your own eyes rolling around in your head.
You didn't provide ME a link to the post like I asked. the post contains no link. Do you engage in fraud in real life as well as on here? Why is this so difficult for you that you have to resort to demeaning me (ad hominem), instead of just backing up what you say? it's you that is acting in a dishonest manner and moving the goal posts like a typical Democrat.

FYI: That private island, Little St. James island, is a very small island that doesn't even have a runway. So obviously the Lolita Express, a Boeing 727, didn't fly there.

The island has a heliport.

The nearest airport that can accommodate a 727 is on St. Thomas.

And there's no flight log of Clinton or Trump flying on the Lolita Express to St. Thomas.

so you didn't vote for either candidate for POTUS in the last election then?

Nope. TBH, I no longer have faith in the system, in the sense that I don't believe any true patriot and honest decent person will ever be allowed in the Oval Office.

You didn't provide ME a link to the post like I asked. the post contains no link. Do you engage in fraud in real life as well as on here? Why is this so difficult for you that you have to resort to demeaning me (ad hominem), instead of just backing up what you say? it's you that is acting in a dishonest manner and moving the goal posts like a typical Democrat.

Cretin, I posted a link in the post you screen shot. Why on Earth do you think I need to give you a link to a post YOU screen shot??

embarrassed-gif.489110

Do you realize that you're undermining everything that you say and do on here with this Exchange? Provide the link you fucking fraud

LOLOL

I provided it, rightard.

You already proved you're too stupid to click on it. So what good would it do anyway even if I did repost it?

Forum List

Back