Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Actually you didn't give a link. you're a fucking fraud. You Democrats paraded Kavanaugh's false Witnesses in front of the public and basically made fools of yourselves with your lies. You really are a part of this party? Oh wait you've acted with nothing but dishonesty since we've started this discussion.

Loser, maybe you march lockstep with Republicans but I don't with Democrats.

LOLOLOLOL

Freak, there's a link in that post (281). I swear, you're dumb as shit. i.e., Typical con.
Oh okay, it doesn't really look like a link. That was from 2016, whatever happened with that case? Looks to me like Trump went on to be president of the United States and started on the work of saving your ass, you fucking fool

Loser, maybe you march lockstep with Republicans but I don't with Democrats.
Sure you don't, I've seen all of your work on here and not only are you a fraud but you are incompetent. Now you're going to deny you are a Democrat, as usual, at about this time in a debate with one of you idiots.

Hardly. Trump lost, any commment that claims he didn't is ludicrous.
Obviously you don't know what that word means.
Pssst...your dismissal of treason and election interference is just an old, tired strategy of traitors....and everybody caught on about 40 years ago. It's meaningless in this conversation. The only ppl who take it seriously are children, half wits, and extremely vulnerable/captive/dependent populations who never hear the truth from anybody....

PussyBitch, she wasn't the AG in 2018.

embarrassed-gif.489110
Pussy bitch

Loretta Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry​

LOL

Not as stupid as not finding a link in a post. :badgrin:
Yeah well whatever, you could have resent it at any time and placated me but you chose to be difficult. My opinion of you hasn't changed. So whatever happened with that court case? It appears that Trump went on to be president of the United States and hard at work saving your ass from the deep state. You fucking ungrateful little pig

Why should I reproduce it? The post is still there, ya fucking idiot. If I repost it, it would be exactly the same.
I tried to be nice to you to get you to repost it but you seemed to have a problem with it. You shouldn't be so dishonest about it. Guess that's just the way you are. Typical Democrat

Oh okay, it doesn't really look like a link. That was from 2016, whatever happened with that case? Looks to me like Trump went on to be president of the United States and started on the work of saving your ass, you fucking fool

LOL

Oh look! You FINALLY found the link you've been insisting for HOURS is not there! Here's a cookie. Good boy. <pats head>

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

Oh look! You FINALLY found the link you've been insisting for HOURS is not there! Here's a cookie. Good boy. <pats head>

rotfl-gif.288736
Hey thanks for proving how incompetent You Are by not being able to reproduce it. Very informative. Now about that case, seems like not much came of it you fucking dick hahaha. Disinformation much?

Sure you don't, I've seen all of your work on here and not only are you a fraud but you are incompetent. Now you're going to deny you are a Democrat, as usual, at about this time in a debate with one of you idiots.

Slobbers an idiot who took almost 3 hours to find a link. :badgrin:

And no, not a fraud. And no, not denying I'm a Democrat. And no, I didn't believe Ford (and can prove it if you like). And no, don't march in lockstep with Democrats. You really are ridiculously stupid. So there's that.

Slobbers an idiot who took almost 3 hours to find a link. :badgrin:

And no, not a fraud. And no, not denying I'm a Democrat. And no, I didn't believe Ford (and can prove it if you like). And no, don't march in lockstep with Democrats. You really are ridiculously stupid. So there's that.
Pussy bitch

Loretta Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry​

Forum List

Back