Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

trump said so, 20 years after the 'so-called banning'

Just like they can't ever provide a video of Capitol Police opening doors directly to the outside and waving in protestors.

You haven't seen the video of the capitol police opening the door and waving in protesters?

You seriously should change your news feeds.

You haven't seen the video of the capitol police opening the door and waving in protesters?

You seriously should change your news feeds.

That video was of an interior door. It wasn't an exterior door letting Trump's thugs into the Capitol. They were already inside the building. And police were vastly out numbered.

No, they don't exist.
I'll ask you to repost such video, and you will say, "I already did" or "Google it yourself."

There are no videos of CP opening doors to the OUTSIDE of the Capitol and waving in protesters.

The best you can come up with is an INTERIOR video of CP standing down after the protesters were ALREADY inside. No one denies this happening.

Your claim is that CP opened the doors directly to the outside and waved in protestors. So, show us that video of Capitol Police opening exterior doors and waving in the protesters.

That video was of an interior door. It wasn't an exterior door letting Trump's thugs into the Capitol. They were already inside the building. And police were vastly out numbered.
And armed. Your point?

No, they don't exist.
I'll ask you to repost such video, and you will say, "I already did" or "Google it yourself."

There are no videos of CP opening doors to the OUTSIDE of the Capitol and waving in protesters.

The best you can come up with is an INTERIOR video of CP standing down after the protesters were ALREADY inside. No one denies this happening.

Your claim is that CP opened the doors directly to the outside and waved in protestors. So, show us that video of Capitol Police opening exterior doors and waving in the protesters.

HUGE: MORE VIDEO SURFACES of Capitol Police Waving Protesters Inside, Moving Barricades Aside, Standing By as Protesters Walk In | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

New Capitol Video Contradicts Justice Department, Media Narrative on January 6 › American Greatness

Telegram: Contact @SidneyPowell1

Again, I don’t party with pedophiles. Trump does.
So, what was your source for claiming TRUMP! is a well-known pedophile again? I must have missed it in all your attempts to obfuscate. And, while you're desperately searching for something, consider the other people who "partied" with him as well. Going to jump on their case as well?

Where is the video of the Capitol Police opening this door?

If you have seen other videos of this exact same door, but only 2 minutes prior, then you would have seen that this door was opened by a trump supporter, who was ALREADY inside, and that protestor is the one that opened that door.

Dear Lord, quit manipulating videos to fit your agenda.

Simply find a video, of a Capitol Police Officer, opening an EXTERIOR door, and waving people in. That video is nowhere to be found in the 40,000+ hours of video, because it NEVER happened.

I ask for a simple video, and you show something else.
That's weak and dishonest.

Actually, there's video of Trump visiting Epstein's home in New York. They were party bros.

Are you going to start a topic when the files confirm Bill Clinton never visited Epstein's home or island?
"better put some ice on that"

Yeah except for the time he told this girl to hop into bed and kiss him for a photo op. It was his teenage daughter....
That's his daughter....
I know that perversion is big business these days but the Westermark effect still exists. People generally do not think of their own children in a sexualized fashion. Silly, goofy, childish, illogical, and especially unmature are normal thoughts of your children. Ones that Donald has regularly exhibited....

It's that whole "ick" factor that affects 99.999% of the population. It's not normal to be attracted to children and why pedophiles have a difficult time in prison. Because the violent convicts feel justified in doing the world the favor by killing them. (And where I'm one to have a difficult time disagreeing with the violent convicts It's still wrong. )

Good thing gop is in power or dems would want to prove files are false
But the press will twist this as trump did and Clinton didn’t

• Ownership: Since 2022, The Post Millennial is owned by Human Events Media Group, a US-based company with strong ties to American conservatism.
  • Content: Although the site publishes news, it's generally characterized by a right-wing slant, evidenced by its editorial opinions and frequent criticism of liberal policies.

• Ownership: Since 2022, The Post Millennial is owned by Human Events Media Group, a US-based company with strong ties to American conservatism.
  • Content: Although the site publishes news, it's generally characterized by a right-wing slant, evidenced by its editorial opinions and frequent criticism of liberal policies.
Not the Dimtard from Dunwoody with yet more kookbot narrative....

Accusations from women groomed, trafficked, blackmailed and paid by the party of human trafficking.
All unproven accusations which is something the left is good at... too bad they are not as good at running a nation or the free world... look at the global chaos...

Good thing gop is in power or dems would want to prove files are false
But the press will twist this as trump did and Clinton didn’t

We also have one of the girls specifically saying that she was not ever asked to sleep with Trump.

We didn't even try to lock her up... you dysfunctional dems are trying to lock up Trump... see the difference tard?...
There has been in this country a tradition whereby we tend to soft-peddle things when it comes to the highest level of elected officials. They literally have been able to get away with things that would put an ordinary citizen behind bars (seriously, what army grunt could skate after even one classified document was found on his unsecured email server?). By going after TRUMP! this hard, democrats have demolished that tradition and will be shocked, shocked I tell you, when vengeful Republicans use the same power to go after democrat officials, in office or after.

Forum List

Back